BOOM: Gay bottom boy Jimmy Kimmel Petition Is ON IT'S WAY (DELIVERED!) To ABC In Burbank, CA
Add Reply
Ross Gerber
2018-04-29 03:11:46 UTC
Last week, members of the team here at ILoveMyFreedom.org
started the viral petition against Jimmy Kimmel for his attacks
on our First Lady, and today we have delivered on our promise to
send the 200,000+ signatures to the front door of ABC Studios in
Burbank, CA.

We placed only the first names and zip codes (for privacy
purposes) of the signers on a secure file and sent it directly
to ABC so they can see the names of the everyday Americans who
are fed up with their left-wing bias.

The petitiion caught major fire when outlets like Fox News,
Breitbart, and The Washington Examiner picked up on it, and it
blasted it’s goal of 50,000 and hit well over 200,000 signatures!

Here is the letter we sent to them:

If you can’t see the embedded PDF above, click here

https://www.scribd.com/document/376136651/Kimmel-Petition-Letter-
to-ABC

We will even provide you the tracking code for the shipment so
you can see exactly when the petition will get to ABC/Disney:

9405510200882710918808

Tracking Number: 9405510200882710918808
Expected Delivery on
FRIDAY
13
APRIL
2018
by
8:00pm

Status
Delivered
April 13, 2018 at 7:43 am

Delivered, To Mail Room

BURBANK, CA 91506

The petition stated that although many of us weren’t watching
the Jimmy Kimmel show anyway, we were never going to watch it
again as long as he kept attacking our First Lady Melania Trump.

In case you missed it, Kimmel mocked Melania’s accent in truly
disgusting fashion on Monday, April 2nd.

Here’s that clip in case you somehow missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=EfjtBa3INBw

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/boom-jimmy-kimmel-petition-is-on-its-
way-to-abc-in-burbank-ca/?utm_source=dtp&utm_medium=facebook

Mr. B1ack
Petitions ain't shit.
Miloch
2018-04-29 06:10:15 UTC
Post by Ross Gerber
Last week, members of the team here at ILoveMyFreedom.org
started the viral petition against Jimmy Kimmel for his attacks
on our First Lady, and today we have delivered on our promise to
send the 200,000+ signatures to the front door of ABC Studios in
Burbank, CA.
Petitions ain't shit.
"...aren't shit"...try using correct English next time!

go Warriors!
*
Mr. B1ack
2018-04-29 20:30:46 UTC
Post by Ross Gerber
Last week, members of the team here at ILoveMyFreedom.org
started the viral petition against Jimmy Kimmel for his attacks
on our First Lady, and today we have delivered on our promise to
send the 200,000+ signatures to the front door of ABC Studios in
Burbank, CA.
Petitions ain't shit.
"...aren't shit"...try using correct English next time!
" Ain't shit" is proper American English however,
widely, WIDELY used.

And petitions STILL ain't shit - leftovers from a
more genteel era ; a different flavor of democracy.

Try hot-shit LAWYERS instead. File lawsuits,
uncover dirt, start rumors, alienate sponsors.
Make keeping Kimmel employed simply too
much work and expense. His telegenic attributes
must be degraded to the point where his
employers show him the back door - and
apply The Boot.

The left puts in the time and money ... the
not-left must do so as well - aggressively.

Xavier
2018-04-29 19:22:09 UTC
Post by Ross Gerber
Last week, members of the team here at ILoveMyFreedom.org
started the viral petition against Jimmy Kimmel for his attacks
on our First Lady,
Not sure what you expect from a moonbat whose idea of female pulchritude is
Whoopi Goldberg. Recall him fawning all over that sub-human creature
awhile back.