Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ
Add Reply
Raymond Karczewski
2018-01-28 02:23:34 UTC
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

I am a living Christ. For the last 22 years, I have been proving the source of Hell on Earth is created by all living in a Civilized Society ruled by the Satanic Intellect.

Jesus of Nazareth, another Christ, Just a Simple man of Truth as am I, has been made into a fictional mythical God via the Satanic religion of Christianity, merely another copy of the many world religions which have preceeded Christianity. Jesus only had 3 years of public life when the Satanic Rulers of his time Killed him. I've had 22 year so far, and have hardly madyou are not different from the sheeple of His time. You're still asleep.

Jesus wrote nothing down first hand and was barely able to communicate his truth without the use of indirect Parables. I have committed everything to writing and stand by it all as the simple truth.

All events of his life are written hearsay promoted by the Satanic rulers and their henchmen historians.

In the past 2000 years foolish Sheeple such as yourselves, made up of Blind Believers have not changed. You and I are still living in hell, but the difference between you and I is that "I AM NOT OF IT."

Why will not the US Government INVESTIGATE me or my criminal complaints sent to them by a retired Police Sergeant and Licensed Private Investigator well established with conducting Criminal Investigations?

Why would the Satanic US Government Intelligence Community launch a 22 year long failed disinformation campaign designed to discredit and destroy the words of this Living Christ and throw their hands up and declare this Living Christ to be DEAD, while publicly they remain mute and will not even acknowledge this living Christ's existence?

Why would their courts try to convict this Living Christ in two trials where He stood in truth and faced the Satanic power alone with a threatened sentence of 40 years in prison, yet release him with NO CHARGES when he simply refused to accept their Satanic Sentence and he walked away free and clear from all charges and remains free to this very day, doing the very things got which they attempted to shut him up?

With all this, have I not proven the power of living, breathing flesh and blood, sentient natural men and women over Fiction Governments and Religions which have enslaved you via your Satanically mind controlled Intellect?

YOU BET I HAVE. Now its time for you to free yourselves from the Hell of your own making.

BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT Satanic Government and Religion. TAKE BACK YOUR MONEY, TAKE BACK YOUR TITHING, and watch these illusory satanic institutions DIE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLUSIONS.

It is time to end the Satanic hold on our Intellect via a NEW WORLD ORDER, and create a NEW WORLD CONSCIOUSNESS that is the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST THAT SHALL BRING PEACE TO THIS WAR TORN EARTH.

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ addresses Creatures of HELL
https://vimeo.com/249308740
dolf
2018-01-28 06:38:47 UTC
— ***@TFACED: A CLAMOROUS WRETCHED PERFORMANCE BY AN EXCESSIVELY MADE UP
MARCEL MARCEAU MIME ARTIST

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 27 January, 2018 [*HOLOCAUST*
MEMORIAL* *DAY*]

“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” [Genesis 12:3
(KJV)]

— MUMMY DEAREST —

“HERE PUSSY PUSSY,
I WANT SOME FANNY?
CROSS DRESSER SISSY.
OR EVEN A TRANNY.

MUMMY IS THE BEST.
SEXY AS MY FARCE.
AND AT MY BEQUEST.
SHE’LL WIPE MY ARSE.” [Written 12 January 2018]

DANICA KIRKA (LONDON: ASSOCIATED PRESS) @ 0947 HOURS (ET) ON 21 JANUARY
2018: “MACRON SHARES AFRICAN OUTRAGE ON TRUMP’S VULGAR LANGUAGE.

— GOAT’S CHEESE —

“HE FINALLY CONFESSES.
TO HIS SEXUAL TEASE.
IT’S LITTLE WONDER,
PANTIES ‘N DRESSES.
AS EAGER TO PLEASE,
HITLER’S FLETCH {provide (an arrow) with feathers for flight} MONGER.”
[Written 12 June 2017]

“The French President Emmanuel Macron says he shares the outrage over
President Donald Trump’s disparaging comment about Africa, arguing that
such language hurts efforts to bring peace and development to the
continent.

— DON’S DIDDLE —

“I DON’T EVEN TWEAK.
WHILE I TWITTER.
NEITHER PLAY POSSUM.
NOR CAM MY BEAK.
DON’T BE SO BITTER.
FOUL & GRUESOME.
YOU’RE SUCH A FREAK.”

Macron told the BBC’s Andrew Marr program in an interview broadcast Sunday
that the words attributed to Trump — ‘***@thole countries’ — were
inappropriate. His expression of solidarity came after Marr asked the
French president whether he shared the outrage of African nations that were
offended by the comment.

— HOMO ERECTUS —

“SUCH LOAD OF WADDLE.
THE TRUTH JUST BEGS.
OVER DUCKING TWADDLE.
VENOM POSTURING DREGS.
WHAT CAN YOU SADDLE?
WITH ONLY FROGS 🐸 LEGS.”

‘For sure,’ Macron said. ‘It’s not a word you can use. And if we want,
precisely, to build peace, development in these countries and a respectful
relationship,’ you can’t use those words ‘by definition.’”

<http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/macron-shares-african-outrage-trumps-vulgar-language-52500091>

— PTSD OR PISSY SISSY TURD DRUNKS? —

“YOU ***@TFACED AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON’T GO AWAY.
WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN’T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.
LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.
NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH.”

The French President “His name is not Important” is simply too infatuated
with self justifications given the appalling school lessons of France’s
colonial past.

— WORDS WITH FRIENDS —

“THAT MAY BE YOURS,
AS JIZ BIZ MADAM.
WHY SPY SUCH GAME?
I’M NOT INTO COUGARS.
LET’S KEEP IT MA’AM.
SO THERE’S NO BLAME.”

He is just engaged within public drama, and seizing upon youthful
opportunity of clever word games which are slippery, superficial and lack
integrity as point scoring.

It’s all a wretched performance like an excessively made up Marcel Marceau
*MIME* artist but we can see beneath the veneer of otherwise *FEALTY* good
intentions and whether such a performance is able to seduce the hearts and
minds of the people is entirely another question.

*MIME* / *MIMIC* AS MEMETIC PAIRING {DODECAHEDRON: HERITAGE & ENVIRONMENT /
KIN SPIRITS as Cultural values; community; gives area its collective
identity: 5x5 = #65 (25) as Esoteric Number #325}:

'G3401' : {
'xlit' : "miméomai",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G3401",
'pronounce' : "mim-eh'-om-ahee",
'lemma' : ["μιμέομαι"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Middle voice from (a 'mimic'); to imitate:--follow.",
'gematria' : {
'216' : [40, 10, 40, 5, 70, 40, 1, 10]
},
'umbra' : {
'325' : [40, 10, 40, 5, 10, 200, 9, 1, 10],
'560' : [40, 10, 40, 70, 400]
}
},

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature]

VIBRATION {#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars}: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE
(EGO)} / {#3 - disposition towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3
- Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill} as FORMULA
OF AUTONOMY,

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a guild, order, class;

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch / INNER: #24 -
Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting}

III - The Governor General may constitute and APPOINT, in Our name and on
Our behalf, all such *Judges*, Commissioners, Justices of the Peace, and
other necessary officers and Ministers of Our said Commonwealth, as may be
lawfully constituted or APPOINTED by Us.

*FEALTY* (adverb):
- neatly; elegantly.
- suitably; appropriately.
- skillfully.

(adjective)
- graceful; elegant.
- Word of the Day for 22 January 2018; Courtesy: www.ductionary.com

QUOTES:
“Foot it featly here and there ...” [William Shakespeare, The Tempest,
1623]

YOUTUBE: “Wagon Wheels (Ranch)”

“For so featly came riding in to the humble prosaic precincts of the
cow-pens and into their hearts the vernal beauty of Spring herself ... that
the ranchmen were bewitched and dazed, and knew no more of good
common-sense.” [Mary Noailles Murfree, The Frontiersmen, 1904]

Such tantrum has obviously worked for him in the past. How else did he get
to where he is.

I’m sure that the French President now shares the ‘outrage of African
nations that were offended by the comment.’

YOUTUBE: “Wagon Wheels (France)”

But I think the European people are not overtaken with such *CLAMOROUS*
antics.

*CLAMOROUS* (adjective)
- making a loud and confused noise: a jostling, clamorous mob;
- expressing or characterized by vehement protests or demands: the
clamorous radical wing of the party;
- [obsolete]: to silence

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SUN (#111)

45 5 61
53 37 21*
13*69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{111}&idea:{333}>

#5 (9) - MAHASHYAH (Seraphim-Virtues) = #5
#13 (8) - YEZLEL (Cherubim-Virtues) = #18
#21 (7) - NELKEL (Throne-Virtues) = #39
#29 (6) - RYIEL (Dominion-Virtues) = #68
#37 (5) - ANIEL (Powers-Virtues) = #105

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html?umbra:{105}>

‘H113’ : {
‘xlit’ : “ʼâdôwn”,
‘lingo’ : 0,
‘strongs’ : “H113”,
‘pronounce’ : “aw-done’”,
‘lemma’ : [“אָדוֹן”],
‘link’ : null,
‘info’ : “Or (shortened) אָדֹן; from an unused root (meaning to rule);
sovereign, i.e. controller (human or divine); lord, master, owner. Compare
also names beginning with ‘Adoni-‘.”,
‘gematria’ : {
‘61’ : [1, 4, 6, 50],
‘711’ : [1, 4, 6, 700]
},
‘umbra’ : {
‘91’ : [20, 1, 4, 50, 10, 6],
‘100’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 5],
‘101’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 6],

‘105’ : [40, 1, 4, 50, 10],
‘111’ : [40, 1, 4, 50, 10, 6],

‘121’ : [1, 4, 50, 10, 50, 6],
‘127’ : [1, 4, 6, 50, 10, 50, 6],
‘565’ : [1, 4, 50, 10, 500],
‘595’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 500],
‘670’ : [5, 1, 4, 50, 10, 600],
‘671’ : [1, 4, 6, 50, 10, 600], <— DEFINES* *THE* @5 *CANONICAL*
*PRINCIPLE* *EQUILIBRIUM* *CHARACTERISTIC*
‘676’ : [1, 4, 6, 50, 10, 5, 600],
‘685’ : [1, 4, 50, 10, 20, 600],
‘700’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 5, 600],
‘741’ : [30, 1, 4, 6, 700],
‘747’ : [6, 30, 1, 4, 6, 700]
}
},

‘H1984’ : {
‘xlit’ : “hâlal”,
‘lingo’ : 0,
‘strongs’ : “H1984”,
‘pronounce’ : “haw-lal’”,
‘lemma’ : [“הָלַל”],
‘link’ : null,
‘info’ : “A primitive root; to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of
color); to shine; hence, to make ashow, to boast; and thus to be
(*CLAMOROUSLY*) foolish; to rave; causatively, to celebrate; also to
stultify; (make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool(-ish,
-ly), glory, give (light), be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in
marriage, (sing, be worthy of) praise, rage, renowned, shine.”,
‘gematria’ : {‘65’ : [5, 30, 30]},
‘umbra’ : {‘82’ : [5, 30, 30, 6, 5, 6],
‘86’ : [6, 10, 5, 30, 30, 5],
‘87’ : [6, 10, 5, 30, 30, 6],
‘92’ : [6, 10, 5, 30, 30, 6, 5],
‘95’ : [30, 5, 30, 30],
‘101’ : [6, 30, 5, 30, 30],

‘105’ : [40, 5, 30, 30],
‘111’ : [40, 5, 6, 30, 30],

‘121’ : [40, 5, 6, 30, 30, 10],
‘122’ : [1, 5, 30, 30, 50, 6],
‘500’ : [30, 5, 400, 5, 30, 30],
‘511’ : [6, 5, 30, 30, 400, 40],
‘566’ : [1, 5, 30, 30, 500],
‘571’ : [5, 30, 30, 6, 500],
‘575’ : [10, 5, 30, 30, 500],
‘581’ : [10, 5, 30, 30, 6, 500],
‘681’ : [5, 6, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘683’ : [2, 5, 6, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘711’ : [30, 5, 6, 30, 30, 10, 600], ‘715’ : [40, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘721’ : [6, 40, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘726’ : [6, 5, 40, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘975’ : [5, 30, 30, 400, 10, 500],
‘1120’ : [5, 40, 400, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600]
}
},

#45 (4) - SELYAH (Virtues-Virtues) = #150
#53 (3) - NANAEL (Principalities-Virtues) = #203
#61 (2) - OUMBEL (Archangels-Virtues) = #264
#69 (1) - RAHEL (Angels-Virtues) = #333

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #36 (6x6) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #37 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #111 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #666 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #777 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #1554 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #55944 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Executive Positions
#2 - Jewelers
#3 - Goldsmiths
#4 - *Judges*
#5 - Public Servants
#6 - Acting
#7 - Monarchs
#8 - Leaders
#9 - Populace (?)

FOR EXPLANATION SEE: “LIVE LONG AND PROSPER: GRAPPLE BETA UPDATE QUESTION -
IS THE SEPTET DRIVER AS ENTELECHY AN EQUIVALENT TO THE MEDICAL CADUCEUS?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Prosper.pdf>

— GRACE NO MORE —

“KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING
ON HEAVENS DOOR,
IT’S FOR YOUR STOCKING.
A CHRISTMAS CHEER.
NOTHING OF MOCKING.
I HOLD MYSELF DEAR.
NOT EVEN A GREETING.
BLOCK FOR THE SNEER.
GRACE IS SO FLEETING.” [Dedicated to the French President “His name is not
important”]

“1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on
unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead
works, and of faith toward God, 2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of
laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal
judgment. 3 And this will we do, if God permit.

4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have
tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5
and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they
crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open
shame.”

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:
Dao: Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason
Tetra: #57 - Guardedness
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#551 / #473 *** THIS IS A BREACH OF MY
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ***} / HETEROS {#543 / #469

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{77}&idea:{551}&idea:{473}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Time: 0320 hrs, Super: #551 /
#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17 ***
THIS IS AN INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter
for sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to
slaughter for eating; 1a3) to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to
sacrifice, offer sacrifice;

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884): {#12
as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or drive
away, a thing for another's advantage; 1a1) a thing from anyone, to defend;
1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) to give aid from one's own
resources;

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason;
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons;
Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

*IMPORTANT* *NOTE*: That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a
priori as PARADIGM already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 -
Transformation Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY was associated
to a LUNAR event upon the midnight solstice of 21 December 103 BCE and
published in 4 BCE is equivalent to the later implementation of PYTHAGOREAN
binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis for the Julian calendar and
the subsequent Roman Empire Governance:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

6x6 = #36 / #111 / #666 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition.

We can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning {#1
- #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM / DELIMITATION} and end
{#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both compatible with the DAOist
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled to
envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO* *APPLY*
*TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR*
*SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and an
agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay {viz a
viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SUN (#111)

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

“7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and
bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth
blessing from God: 8 But that which beareth thorns and briers [is]
rejected, and [is] nigh unto cursing; whose end [is] to be burned. 9 But,
beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany
salvation, though we thus speak. 10 For God [is] not unrighteous to forget
your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that
ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. 11 And we desire that
every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope
unto the end: 12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through
faith and patience inherit the promises. 13 For when God made promise to
Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, 14
Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply
thee. 15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
16 For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation [is]
to them an end of all strife. 17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to
shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed
[it] by an oath: 18 That by two immutable things, in which [it was]
impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have
fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: 19 Which [hope] we
have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth
into that within the veil; 20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered,
[even] JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} OF NAZARETH {Sovereign;
one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}, made an high
priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec {*KING* *OF* *JUSTICE*}”
[Hebrews 6:1-20 (KJV)]

The moral of this story is?

Don’t over exuberantly wear your fanny (ie. butt; mess around and waste
time) on your face as there is a fine art to getting away with a reputation
intact and not becoming the butt of a joke {ie. a person or subject being
mocked or ridiculed}.

— DIRTY FINGER —

“SPHINCTER IS JOSTLING.
IT AIN’T A DEAD RINGER.
BELLY LAUGH TOSSING.
SUCH POINTED FINGER.

AIN’T LIFE SUCH A DREAR?
WITH ALL THIS BELLICOSE.
ENDLESS BILE ‘N SMEAR.
AND FAKE NEWS WOES.”

NOTE: The human anus (from Latin anus meaning “ring”, “circle”) is the
external opening of the rectum.

This entendre poem was written as a tribute to President Trump’s fake news
awards for 2017.

DOLF @ 1631 HOURS ON 14 JANUARY 2018: “Yes I did have a baguette this
morning for breakfast with Maggie Beer’s duck, fig and ginger pate and
accompanying an Harris espresso (#4) cafe.

— BAALIM’S {as in idols; masters; false gods} POST HITIS —

“YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.
AIN’T LIFE A BITCH?
ON YOUR BAGUETTE.
IT’S SUCH AN ITCH.” [Written 12 June 2017]

And I nearly choked when a France 24 news report said that the French
President “his name is not important” joined calls to give the baguette
UNESCO heritage status.

En ik dacht, mooi stukje, maar niet zo dierbaar...”

*LIVE* *LONG* *AND* *PROSPER* [Leonard Simon Nimoy, 26 March 1931 - 27
February 2015 (RIP)]

YOUTUBE: “The Birth Of ‘LIVE LONG AND PROSPER’"

*IT* *IS* *ONLY* *THE* *FAILURE* *OF* *HUMANITY’S* *IMAGINATION* *WHICH*
*GROUNDS* *US* *AS* *LIMITS*.

- dolf

Initial Post: 22 January 2018

#BAGUETTE #ITCH
Post by Raymond Karczewski
[...]
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.