Dont you ever gat the feeling
Add Reply
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-02 19:10:56 UTC
Nobody give a fuck?

Max have posted on a dead newsgroup on the 30th of June and his boyfriend still hasn't replied yet.

Has he found out you've been cheating on him? LOL
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 22:05:16 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Nobody give a fuck?
Max have posted on a dead newsgroup on the 30th of June and his boyfriend still hasn't replied yet.
Has he found out you've been cheating on him? LOL
Max and I don't live close enough for a relationship, and I am already in one.
I am not in an open relationship either, as going out with some other guy would be cheating. I do NOT cheat on my mate.

2. I do not hang out at public restrooms looking for sex. Since that you came up with that Tony, I believe you probably do.
MaxxX
2018-07-03 06:30:59 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Nobody give a fuck?
Max have posted on a dead newsgroup on the 30th of June and his boyfriend still hasn't replied yet.
Has he found out you've been cheating on him? LOL
Max and I don't live close enough for a relationship, and I am already in one.
I am not in an open relationship either, as going out with some other guy would be cheating. I do NOT cheat on my mate.
AND, because I'm straight! You're alright with me though, Fievel. I'm
not uptight about gay guys like Tony is. Have you ever seen someone
as obsessed with gays, like Tony is, unless they were gay themselves?
Post by d***@gmail.com
2. I do not hang out at public restrooms looking for sex. Since that you came up with that Tony, I believe you probably do.
He does! For real! He used to (10-15 years ago) post a lot on Usenet
that he liked to go "dogging" (public sex in the UK) and would even
mention parks around London such as Scratchwood where guys would meet.
And look at his Twitter, it's all about nudity and sex in public
places.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-03 19:28:14 UTC
Sodomite!
You fuck shit holes. Nasty little fag boy.
MaxxX
2018-07-03 22:44:54 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Sodomite!
You fuck shit holes. Nasty little fag boy.
You used to (10-15 years ago) post a lot on Usenet
that you liked to go "dogging" (public sex in the UK) and would even
mention parks around London such as Scratchwood where guys would meet.
Homo.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-03 19:30:37 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Nobody give a fuck?
Max have posted on a dead newsgroup on the 30th of June and his boyfriend still hasn't replied yet.
Has he found out you've been cheating on him? LOL
Max and I don't live close enough for a relationship, and I am already in one.
I am not in an open relationship either, as going out with some other guy would be cheating. I do NOT cheat on my mate.
AND, because I'm straight! You're alright with me though, Fievel. I'm
not uptight about gay guys like Tony is. Have you ever seen someone
as obsessed with gays, like Tony is, unless they were gay themselves?
If Tony admitted it, he probably thinks I am sexy.
Post by MaxxX
Post by d***@gmail.com
2. I do not hang out at public restrooms looking for sex. Since that you came up with that Tony, I believe you probably do.
He does! For real! He used to (10-15 years ago) post a lot on Usenet
that he liked to go "dogging" (public sex in the UK) and would even
mention parks around London such as Scratchwood where guys would meet.
And look at his Twitter, it's all about nudity and sex in public
places.
Whenever I've saw his Twitter, it was all about xxx shit and sex.
Yet I don't believe he's agreeable to most of what he posts. LOL.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-03 19:49:02 UTC
What are you complaining about? Fag boy.

You don't like xxx or whatever? You fags are having more sex than everyone else.

Fag fuck like dogs.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-03 19:34:27 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Nobody give a fuck?
Max have posted on a dead newsgroup on the 30th of June and his boyfriend still hasn't replied yet.
Has he found out you've been cheating on him? LOL
Max and I don't live close enough for a relationship, and I am already in one.
I am not in an open relationship either, as going out with some other guy would be cheating. I do NOT cheat on my mate.
2. I do not hang out at public restrooms looking for sex. Since that you came up with that Tony, I believe you probably do.
Liar! Fags hang around and wank in public toilets and parks.

And why fag who denies it is a liar.
MaxxX
2018-07-03 22:46:19 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Liar! Fags hang around and wank in public toilets and parks.
And why fag who denies it is a liar.
You used to (10-15 years ago) post a lot on Usenet
that you liked to go "dogging" (public sex in the UK) and would even
mention parks around London such as Scratchwood where gay guys would
meet. Homo.