— JESUS CORNHOLED ME!
dolf
2018-01-20 14:29:38 UTC
***@ck off and cease your anonymous stalking of my discussions threads as you
are NOT capable of any rational, reasoned and coherent dialogue.

And I consider your habitual American indolent fascist manner of life in
the dehumanising of others to be a war crime...

And if you are a bot which does not conform to my trinomial mathematic
theoretical noumenon it will be alleged that you are deliberately
subjecting people to psychological distress.

That you won’t cease because you are an American and incapable of gratitude
and empathy as an God Almighty slanderer and Christ murderous anti-Semitic
in your constitution of being.

- dolf

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Buyer%20Regret%20Toyota.pdf>
maybe could get a soda pop
are NOT capable of any rational, reasoned and coherent dialogue.
And I consider your habitual American indolent fascist manner of life in
the dehumanising of others to be a war crime...
- dolf
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Buyer%20Regret%20Toyota.pdf>
I was probably working on a show.
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-20 14:32:02 UTC
***@ck off and cease your anonymous stalking of my discussions threads as you
are NOT capable of any rational, reasoned and coherent dialogue.

And I consider your habitual American indolent fascist manner of life in
the dehumanising of others to be a war crime...

And if you are a bot which does not conform to my trinomial mathematic
theoretical noumenon then it will be alleged that you are deliberately
subjecting people to psychological distress as deliberate dehumanising
imperative.

That you won’t cease because you are an American and incapable of gratitude
and empathy as a God Almighty slanderer, Christ murderous and anti-Semitic

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-21 11:59:40 UTC
***@ck off and cease your anonymous psycho-sexual dehumanising hate speech as
you are NOT capable of any rational, reasoned and coherent dialogue.

And I consider your habitual American indolent fascist manner of life in
the dehumanising of others to be a war crime...

And if you are a bot which does not conform to my trinomial mathematic
theoretical noumenon then it will be alleged that you are deliberately
subjecting people to psychological distress as a weapon having a
dehumanising imperative.

Post by David
I am a little habitual around the computer. I'm doing pretty good these
days.
— MUMMY DEAREST —

“HERE PUSSY PUSSY
I WANT SOME FANNY?
CROSS DRESSER SISSY.
OR EVEN A TRANNY.

MUMMY IS THE BEST.
SEXY AS MY FARCE.
AND AT MY BEQUEST.
SHE’LL WIPE MY ARSE.”

It looks like Mummy has wiped your arse...

#METOO #NONAZI
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-21 18:33:00 UTC
— ***@TFACED: A CLAMOROUS WRETCHED PERFORMANCE BY AN EXCESSIVELY MADE UP
MARCEL MARCEAU MIME ARTIST

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 22 January, 2018

DANICA KIRKA (LONDON: ASSOCIATED PRESS)
@ 0947 HOURS (ET) ON 21 JANUARY 2018: “MACRON SHARES AFRICAN OUTRAGE ON
TRUMP'S VULGAR LANGUAGE.

“The French President Emmanuel Macron says he shares the outrage over
President Donald Trump's disparaging comment about Africa, arguing that
such language hurts efforts to bring peace and development to the
continent.

Macron told the BBC's Andrew Marr program in an interview broadcast Sunday
that the words attributed to Trump — ‘***@thole countries’ — were
inappropriate. His expression of solidarity came after Marr asked the
French president whether he shared the outrage of African nations that were
offended by the comment.

‘For sure,’ Macron said. ‘It's not a word you can use. And if we want,
precisely, to build peace, development in these countries and a respectful
relationship,’ you can't use those words ‘by definition.’”

<http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/macron-shares-african-outrage-trumps-vulgar-language-52500091>

The French President “His name is not Important” is simply too infatuated
with self justifications given the appalling school lessons of France’s
colonial past.

He is just engaged within public drama, and seizing upon youthful
opportunity of clever word games which are slippery, superficial and lack
integrity as point scoring.

It’s all a wretched performance like an excessively made up Marcel Marceau
mime artist but we can see beneath the veneer of otherwise *FEALTY* good
intentions and whether such a performance is able to seduce the hearts and
minds of the people is entirely another question.

*FEALTY* (adverb):
- neatly; elegantly.
- suitably; appropriately.
- skillfully.

(adjective)
- graceful; elegant.
- Word of the Day for 22 January 2018; Courtesy: www.ductionary.com

QUOTES:
“Foot it featly here and there ...” [William Shakespeare, The Tempest,
1623]

“For so featly came riding in to the humble prosaic precincts of the
cow-pens and into their hearts the vernal beauty of Spring herself ... that
the ranchmen were bewitched and dazed, and knew no more of good
common-sense.” [Mary Noailles Murfree, The Frontiersmen, 1904]

Such tantrum has obviously worked for him in the past. How else did he get
to where he is.

I’m sure that the French President now shares the ‘outrage of African
nations that were offended by the comment.’

But I think the European people are not overtaken with such clamorous
antics.

“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” [Genesis 12:3
(KJV)]

The moral of this story is?

Don’t over exhuberantly wear your fanny (ie. butt) on your face as there is
a fine art to getting away with a reputation intact and not becoming the
butt of a joke {ie. a person or subject being mocked or ridiculed}.

— DIRTY FINGER —

“SPHINCTER IS JOSTLING.
IT AIN’T A DEAD RINGER.
BELLY LAUGH TOSSING.
SUCH POINTED FINGER.

AIN’T LIFE SUCH A DREAR?
WITH ALL THIS BELLICOSE.
ENDLESS BILE ‘N SMEAR.
AND FAKE NEWS WOES.”

NOTE: The human anus (from Latin anus meaning "ring", "circle") is the
external opening of the rectum.

- dolf

PS. This entendre poem was written as a tribute to President Trump’s fake
news awards for 2017

Initial Post: 22 January 2018

#BAGUETTE #ITCH

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-21 19:00:03 UTC
— PTSD OR PISSY SISSY TURD DRUNKS? —

"YOU ***@TFACED AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON'T GO AWAY.
WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN'T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.
LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.
NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH."
I'm feable, don't bring peace.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-21 20:24:10 UTC
And I will carpe diem...

Because I knoweth Him who has made each day.

Job 3:6 (KJV)
As [for] that night, let darkness seize upon it; let it not be joined unto
the days of the year, let it not come into the number of the months.

Job 14:5 (KJV)
Seeing his days [are] determined, the number of his months [are] with thee,
thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;

Job 38:21 (KJV)
Knowest thou [it], because thou wast then born? or [because] the number of
thy days [is] great?

Psalm 90:12 (KJV)
So teach [us] to number our days, that we may apply [our] hearts unto
wisdom.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-22 02:08:58 UTC
When will your banal harassment cease as you have no intention to engage
within meaningful discourse?

I have an obligation to all my posts which is a differentiating
characteristic from SPAM.

But I object most fervently to being subject to endless maniacal
derangement from a software bot with no limits on permissibility.