Kim Kardashian Does Not Think the President Is Using Her
2018-06-08 16:34:59 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/kim-kardashian-does-not-think-the-president-is-using-he-1826667232#spbg4pc71

Kim Kardashian has denied being used by Donald Trump in his shallow attempts to
come across as a competent, compassionate president instead of an incompetent,
racist asshole.

In an interview that aired Thursday night, CNN’s Van Jones spoke with Kardashian
about her role in Alice Johnson’s commuted sentence. Johnson was sentenced to
life in prison without the possibility of parole following a non-violent
first-time drug offense in 1996. Kardashian retweeted a Mic article about
Johnson in November 2017, and since then has petitioned the White House to
pardon Johnson. On Wednesday, Trump granted Johnson clemency.

“We cried, maybe, on the phone for like three minutes straight,” Kardashian
said, voice breaking as she recalled giving the good news to Johnson. “Everyone
was just crying.”

Jones presented Kardashian with the idea that Trump is using her as a “political
pawn,” that Kardashian inadvertently endorsed him and he’s using her to give
himself legitimacy.

Kardashian paused, then: “I think Kanye’s already given him legitimacy in that
way.” She continued: “I was working on [the Alice Johnson] case before so I
don’t think I would be used. At the end of the day, he heard me out, he got the
job done, so what could he really use me for?”

The commutation was an act of compassion in a presidential sea of racism and
policies that will punish more women like Johnson, trapping them in the same
system. Still, Kardashian seems genuinely perplexed by how her good deed could
be used for Trump’s ends. That part seems clear enough for those of us watching
at home; she is, after all, now doing a round of press to celebrate the
president’s benevolence, isn’t she?

*
PIBB
2018-06-10 13:29:04 UTC
Kim Kardashian has denied being used by Donald Trump in his
shallow attempts to come across as a competent, compassionate
president instead of an incompetent, racist asshole.
I suppose Kim Kardashian has denied lecher Trump tried to fuck her but
I think we can all guess what his real interest is.

Poor Melania has to put up with promiscuous Kim flaunting herself in
private at Donald and then making a big display of it on tv.

Worse still, Melania is trying to recover from plastic surgery which
she never wanted but Donald insisted after he broke her nose.
NoBody
2018-06-11 12:28:42 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by Miloch
Kim Kardashian has denied being used by Donald Trump in his
shallow attempts to come across as a competent, compassionate
president instead of an incompetent, racist asshole.
I suppose Kim Kardashian has denied lecher Trump tried to fuck her but
I think we can all guess what his real interest is.
Poor Melania has to put up with promiscuous Kim flaunting herself in
private at Donald and then making a big display of it on tv.
Worse still, Melania is trying to recover from plastic surgery which
she never wanted but Donald insisted after he broke her nose.
Come away from your fantasies and join the real world.