Find Women for Sex - Local Single Girls Looking Men for Date
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 11:26:07 UTC
I'm looking for dating girls in a similar situation as me for something hopefully long-term. Would like to find some special women that is in a similar situation, maybe is missing something sex relationship. I would love to chat, see what have in common and see if we can help each other out. Ideally, would like to find something long-term.

Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
FIND GIRLS DATING
2018-02-07 11:37:35 UTC
I am looking for a nsa relationship where i can cover a bill or something. please be open minded and willing. i will cover a car payment if needed. respond with pics for more details. bbw women i love and are welcome. i promise you wont regret this. must be able to host.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:01:52 UTC
hello there...I know this sounds crazy, but I am a girl seeking a same man for NSA sex. I'm just looking for one person to see regularly who isn't getting what he needs at home as I'm not either. I can host as he's out of town all the time (you eaten alive me)...Hit~me~up~~ =~~jamie420e~~ (at g~m~a~l:
Women Dating
2018-02-07 11:41:15 UTC
let's have fun these weekend and do amazing things or traveling I can host and please no spam for real
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:06:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Seeking fun, outgoing, respectful, mature, hwp, fit, handsome man for sex dating and see where it goes..

I am attractive, tall, hwp, fun, adventurous, fit, succesful, and outgoing.
Women Looking Men
2018-02-07 11:44:11 UTC
Hi their I'm 27yo 6 foot 4 about 280lbs country boy blond hair blue eyes and I have the most handsome 3 year old son I need someone who is OK with him and me both, I'm looking for someone that likes to cuddle and who has time to spend with their man I really just want someone to care about who cares back I'm looking for a long term relationship I'm not interested in any hookups I need companionship someone who likes to curl up in a man's arms and just melt each others hearts and someone who can also be my best friend
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:08:19 UTC
Attractive young cougar (probably more of a cougar "wannabe") is seeking a legit dating connection with an interesting younger man. Meeting someone who is as young as 18 would be very exciting, but someone hot and fit under 26 years old is hot too.
Women for Sex
2018-02-07 11:47:30 UTC
I'm looking for a someone who is mobile because currently im not n can't host want someone who I can talk to about thinks n can keep this decree prefer a married woman or in a relationship aswell but not a deal breaker. Please change subject if you are real n serious n send a pic of yourself so I know u r real n yes I do hope to see if we connect n have fun together
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 13:25:47 UTC
So basically I want to sext with someone who will talk dirty to me. I'm open to meeting eventually but for now just sexting so hmu ....send your phone number. ;)
divorced dating
2018-02-07 11:55:12 UTC
I'm 40 white divorced white and male. Looking for the right woman between the ages of 35 and 45 to try 33and 42spend 23the 42rest 32of my life with. Text me. We can swap pics and text a while and maybe go out and get to know each other. Anything you wanna know just ask.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:13:15 UTC
Divorced seeking discreet hookup with a younger straight/bi dude--PLUS if you're married/divorced and have kids or straight with long-term BF; like guys who have actually slept with women and not just saying that they're "straight" or "bi". Prefer clean-cut, professional types who are drug and disease free, White. Understand and appreciate discretion, so pics are optional but please provide real/accurate age/description and be serious about meeting u
discreet dating
2018-02-07 11:58:07 UTC
hey there ladies looking for somebody to vibe and chill with discreet sex. Someone to build a strong foundation with and go from there and have a successful future anyone interested please email.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 13:27:39 UTC
Horny and can't sleep, looking for men wanting no strings attached oral.I can host -very attractive ,clean and discreet here. contact me by mail
BBW dating
2018-02-07 12:01:20 UTC
I am a 33 yr old, 255lbs, straight male with a medium build, brown eyes. I am a d/d free professional and must be discrete. I am searching for a True Freak! You may or may not have let it come out already, but you're ready to now! Perhaps you have always wanted to try certain things but was too afraid to share/experience it with someone (bdsm, 3somes, public sex, rape fantasies , etc). Well now you have found someone you can be 100% safe with sharing (and acting out) all of your deepest desires with. It doesn't matter if you're married, attached, or single...there's no judgement here.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:15:55 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Looking for a women in Hilltop Area I can meet with weekly for Passionate Encounter.

Me:
48, Divorced, White, Professional Career

I just dont have time for the Ritual of Dating.

Doesn't matter if you're married, single, divorced or widowed.

I am very particular about clean , well manicured and personal hygiene. Hope you are as well!

I am not looking to change your life nor am I looking to change mine !

Please respond with some information about you and a picture clothed, I do not register on websites.

I am not attracted to BBW,just my preference. Please be clean, did I mention CLEAN!! As I am!!!
Looking Sex
2018-02-07 12:06:11 UTC
I like a Intelligent, natural beauty Lady that's sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you're a little bit quirky. An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. I love to listen to smooth jazz music as I relax on my back patio. I love to talk smack when I'm beating someone in a game of pool.
I love to sing Luther Vandross songs. Also, I would love to be blessed with the lady of my life.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:18:10 UTC
First of all,im not posting this to be hit up bye girls that send you spam, dating sites ect, or want money, so forget it! Im just seeking if a woman would like a free massage, either way draped/ or undraped its up to you, not looking for sex, just give reg. relaxing massage or erotic massage again upto you! Normal guy here,just older 50 yo, in livermore.
married women dating
2018-02-07 12:09:18 UTC
I am a married male that currently exists in a roommate type marriage that can be best described as FWB (friends without benefits). I am looking for someone single or married that understands the situation and is looking to spend time with someone special, regardless of your relationship "status" or mine.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:20:11 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
48/M married in Walnut Creek, looking for a married woman.

Been married for 14 years, not looking to change my situation or yours, but searching for someone in a similar situation. Would love to find someone who wants to connect regularly, discrete, friends and more. Looking for Chemsitry not just sex and not a one night stand, something on going within someone. Age range mid 20's-50's
Freaky Girls
2018-02-07 12:13:32 UTC
Want a young girl who is freaky! Slim only, any color, down to have fun. Body pics a plus, face pic a must.... Time is rewarded. Send nudes and I'll respond quick be cute ill respond quick. I like them young but legal! Ill spoil you if your mine!