Find Women for Sex - Local Single Girls Looking Men for Date
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 11:26:07 UTC
I'm looking for dating girls in a similar situation as me for something hopefully long-term. Would like to find some special women that is in a similar situation, maybe is missing something sex relationship. I would love to chat, see what have in common and see if we can help each other out. Ideally, would like to find something long-term.

Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
FIND GIRLS DATING
2018-02-07 11:37:35 UTC
I am looking for a nsa relationship where i can cover a bill or something. please be open minded and willing. i will cover a car payment if needed. respond with pics for more details. bbw women i love and are welcome. i promise you wont regret this. must be able to host.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:01:52 UTC
hello there...I know this sounds crazy, but I am a girl seeking a same man for NSA sex. I'm just looking for one person to see regularly who isn't getting what he needs at home as I'm not either. I can host as he's out of town all the time (you eaten alive me)...Hit~me~up~~ =~~jamie420e~~ (at g~m~a~l:
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:03:37 UTC
Anyone want to hook up tonight? Lonely housewife 5 foot three 135 pounds husband away all day and most of the evening I can host would prefer to meet somewhere else but let me know.
y***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 13:09:02 UTC
Calm, happy, inspired, caring, love creating... Beautiful woman! Classy intelligent loving man...
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:35:12 UTC
I am very active, always looking for new adventures. Please email your contact info if interesed ie, phone number. I am not a ful paid member I am always on the go and have lots to do and discover. I'm looking for a man
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 06:13:50 UTC
I am not sure how to start this, but so....about me. I live on the west coast of the US and have the craving for something new and exciting. Too many romantic movies lead me to believe there is some crazy romantic fairy tale out there for me. I find accents so sexy, hence my posting here. Let's see where things go! (Make sure you send a FACE pic!)
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:22:31 UTC
I am a 30 year old women just looking for some fun. I am wanting to get together and hang out, make out, get a massage, and fool around with 1 or 2 guys. I am not looking for sex, though I am ok with receiving oral, fingering, and might consider anal. Put your favorite book in the subject line and send a picture. If no picture, I will delete the email.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 06:25:45 UTC
Hello. I'm 44, single living in Auburn. I'm an AU grad, WDE! Any females 18-35 into older men? We could text to see if we have anything in common and to see if we connect. I enjoy being outdoors, stargazing, watching movies, music, and animals. Send me a message if you'd like to talk.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 06:57:00 UTC
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 08:09:57 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Im looking to meet a nice young lady that wants to come back to my place (I can pick you up) and let me get you naked lay you on the bed suck your nipples eat you out and we can fuck.
I want a clean pussy that really wants to cum all over.
I'm in my 40s I don't care about your age race status ect but please reply with a pic and your age
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 11:53:32 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Im looking to meet a nice young lady that wants to come back to my place (I can pick you up) and let me get you naked lay you on the bed suck your nipples eat you out and we can fuck.
I want a clean pussy that really wants to cum all over.
I'm in my 40s I don't care about your age race status ect but please reply with a pic and your age
I've always wanted to masturbate along side a woman while she plays with her pussy. If this sounds interesting to you, let's get together!

Good looking guy, fit, big cock. Will send pics of you do. Sorry, not into BBW or other guys, ok with couples.
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 08:42:24 UTC
I'm tired of being where I am. Nothing but trouble around me. I want to get out of the city and find someone in a more rural area. Live a more simple life. All I do is work here. Traffic sucks. Construction sucks. Cannot see stars or sky at night due to light pollution. I want a fresh start. Looking for someone that I can get to know and be happy with. I have a great job, but will have to find another when I move. Anyone else interested I would like to know your thoughts.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 06:30:38 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
I'm a clean, sane, safe gentleman looking to give extended oral to a woman who just loves to have her pussy worshiped!

I'm a 52 year old, intelligent, articulate, attractive, and very open minded! I look younger than my years, I'm independent, self made, aware, communicative, and love giving pleasure. Very experienced at giving multiple orgasms. Squirting and gushing are big bonuses, and I prefer older and larger, preferably a BBW or SSBBW, but age and size are not deal breakers, just preferences!

Are you getting enough oral? Maybe you're happy with your situation, but just want a little more. Or you're just not getting oral at all? Here's an opportunity to fulfill your fantasy safely.

I can host!

Hope to hear from you!
Women Dating
2018-02-07 11:41:15 UTC
let's have fun these weekend and do amazing things or traveling I can host and please no spam for real
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:06:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Seeking fun, outgoing, respectful, mature, hwp, fit, handsome man for sex dating and see where it goes..

I am attractive, tall, hwp, fun, adventurous, fit, succesful, and outgoing.
e***@gmail.com
Looking for nice person to talk too. looking for a man. Getting divorced soon & want to see what the world has to offer. Hit me up
j***@gmail.com
I'm a mature woman..... As for me I also need someone to share good and bad moments of my life. And also I need someone who will help me in solving all the disasters of my life.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:30:39 UTC
a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener, caring, honest, God Fearing, and a positive person. I love to play golf
t***@gmail.com
I am an intelligent, intellectual, creative person wishing my partner with the equal qualities. I love to travel, learn about the world and nature, I am loving and caring person. I am slim and attractive.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:38:24 UTC
I am emma peters, caring loving, and also kind hearted, love listening to music and also love dancing, love t make new friends and also hangout with them, spent my childhood in Alabama. I am 4ft, my hair colour is
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 08:34:41 UTC
Single Man live alone looking to meet a woman for Friend ship And more only in Edmonton and surrounded area please Feel Free to drop me one Line thanks
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 10:20:24 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Single Man live alone looking to meet a woman for Friend ship And more only in Edmonton and surrounded area please Feel Free to drop me one Line thanks
Single 47 year old male looking for a nice lady to hang out with. I grew up here in NOLA and I own my own business. I enjoy intelligent conversations, going out for walks / dinner / events / movies. I love trying new things. I am flexible, easy going, and a gentleman.

Write me, send me a picture. Put "Movie Time" in the title so I know that you are real.
I look forward to hearing from you! Send me a pic / phone number and I will send you mine also.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 07:03:59 UTC
I'm a generous, respectful and discreet 59 yr. guy who would love to have an ongoing relationship with a non-pro, petite, young (under 35) and slim woman where I can help you out with your needs and you can help me out with mine (very much would like this to be mutually beneficial). Please be able to meet at least once a week probably for no more than an hr and be able to host. Could be some light dating involved if we both feel comfortable too? Any kind of pic will go to front of the line and the more details of what you might be looking for would be welcomed too.
Women Looking Men
2018-02-07 11:44:11 UTC
Hi their I'm 27yo 6 foot 4 about 280lbs country boy blond hair blue eyes and I have the most handsome 3 year old son I need someone who is OK with him and me both, I'm looking for someone that likes to cuddle and who has time to spend with their man I really just want someone to care about who cares back I'm looking for a long term relationship I'm not interested in any hookups I need companionship someone who likes to curl up in a man's arms and just melt each others hearts and someone who can also be my best friend
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:08:19 UTC
Attractive young cougar (probably more of a cougar "wannabe") is seeking a legit dating connection with an interesting younger man. Meeting someone who is as young as 18 would be very exciting, but someone hot and fit under 26 years old is hot too.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:11:12 UTC
Hey !! I am 30 years school teacher eat with during the school day.I want some adult time. Up for whatever happens after. I can host anytime ...send number...
z***@gmail.com
Iam a very kind outgoing young lady searching for a god man to settle with. i grew up in africa but currently moved to norway. my hobbies are travelling, dancing, watching movies.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:32:20 UTC
i live with my only kids and till looking for true partner friendship, i do care with person i like so much and also honest lady, so please are you good person who believe in god heart feeling im looking for good men
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 13:14:40 UTC
I am 147 cm and have a very black and long hair. I am a type of a conservative woman in terms of wearing clothes. I dont want to show my skin that often. I am looking for a long term and serious relationship.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:42:08 UTC
I may not be a supermodel, but at least I smell nice... well, that's what my grandma tells me! (i lost her 4 months ago). When I'm not busy saving the world or just ‘being awesome'
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 10:50:52 UTC
Would like to find a lady that enjoys watching each other getting off , must be open , fun and attractive please .
Women for Sex
2018-02-07 11:47:30 UTC
I'm looking for a someone who is mobile because currently im not n can't host want someone who I can talk to about thinks n can keep this decree prefer a married woman or in a relationship aswell but not a deal breaker. Please change subject if you are real n serious n send a pic of yourself so I know u r real n yes I do hope to see if we connect n have fun together
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 13:25:47 UTC
So basically I want to sext with someone who will talk dirty to me. I'm open to meeting eventually but for now just sexting so hmu ....send your phone number. ;)
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 11:55:51 UTC
Figured I'd give this a shot...I date quite a bit and it just never goes anywhere...so I was hoping to find a cool/chill girl on here? I'm pretty go with the flow...so I'm up for dating, fwb, cuddling..etc. shoot me an e mail with your favorite color in the subject line so I know you're real. I'm 6 feet...190 pounds..and im obviously biased but I'm pretty good looking ;)
divorced dating
2018-02-07 11:55:12 UTC
I'm 40 white divorced white and male. Looking for the right woman between the ages of 35 and 45 to try 33and 42spend 23the 42rest 32of my life with. Text me. We can swap pics and text a while and maybe go out and get to know each other. Anything you wanna know just ask.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:13:15 UTC
Divorced seeking discreet hookup with a younger straight/bi dude--PLUS if you're married/divorced and have kids or straight with long-term BF; like guys who have actually slept with women and not just saying that they're "straight" or "bi". Prefer clean-cut, professional types who are drug and disease free, White. Understand and appreciate discretion, so pics are optional but please provide real/accurate age/description and be serious about meeting u
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:13:35 UTC
I am seeking a genuine emotional and physical connection with an honest, kind and passionate man. I am overweight but I take care of myself. I am open, kind and very loving. If interested in getting to know me message me some information about yourself and a face picture.
k***@gmail.com
My height is at the maximum as well as you body. I love dressing casually most time but doesn’t me ‘ I can’t dress for an occasion’. My best feature is the dark skin. I can’t judge people by their looks.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:33:33 UTC
I know how to enjoy every day, go forward and not look back. Everywhere where I appear, it is fun, my friends are always happy with me. I am very positive and open girl.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 13:16:43 UTC
Hi to all. I living in Norway and will still live here. Its the best country for me: ) Now I hope meet here one verry positiv and nice person. I will try meet here, becouse dont have a time outgoing and looking for them
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:44:18 UTC
I am honest, open. I want to have a sincere relationship. I am not a conflict person. I am a strong person. I am able to internally gather for decisive action. I choose my own desires.
discreet dating
2018-02-07 11:58:07 UTC
hey there ladies looking for somebody to vibe and chill with discreet sex. Someone to build a strong foundation with and go from there and have a successful future anyone interested please email.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 13:27:39 UTC
Horny and can't sleep, looking for men wanting no strings attached oral.I can host -very attractive ,clean and discreet here. contact me by mail
b***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:02:02 UTC
I'm 23 curvy Very sensual and sexual woman looking to connect w the right man. I'm not here for drama or games. I just want to enjoy a mans company over coffee dinner perhaps and a lot of fun when we can.i can sometimes host but not always. Please be drug and disease free as I am. Add your horoscope sign in subject thanks:)
BBW dating
2018-02-07 12:01:20 UTC
I am a 33 yr old, 255lbs, straight male with a medium build, brown eyes. I am a d/d free professional and must be discrete. I am searching for a True Freak! You may or may not have let it come out already, but you're ready to now! Perhaps you have always wanted to try certain things but was too afraid to share/experience it with someone (bdsm, 3somes, public sex, rape fantasies , etc). Well now you have found someone you can be 100% safe with sharing (and acting out) all of your deepest desires with. It doesn't matter if you're married, attached, or single...there's no judgement here.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:15:55 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Looking for a women in Hilltop Area I can meet with weekly for Passionate Encounter.

Me:
48, Divorced, White, Professional Career

I just dont have time for the Ritual of Dating.

Doesn't matter if you're married, single, divorced or widowed.

I am very particular about clean , well manicured and personal hygiene. Hope you are as well!

I am not looking to change your life nor am I looking to change mine !

Please respond with some information about you and a picture clothed, I do not register on websites.

I am not attracted to BBW,just my preference. Please be clean, did I mention CLEAN!! As I am!!!
t***@gmail.com
Can't wait for the weekend to come. Looking for a hung guy for NSA bj. Send pics or vids. If I'm interested I'll respond.
s***@gmail.com
I never realized how challenging this would truly be. I would like a gentleman 50+ with your own securities. If your in Saratoga or lake Marie, cabin and mountain living is what I'm seeking. I'm a very loyal women I love the lake and fishing I love cooking and I'm very understanding.
Looking Sex
2018-02-07 12:06:11 UTC
I like a Intelligent, natural beauty Lady that's sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you're a little bit quirky. An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. I love to listen to smooth jazz music as I relax on my back patio. I love to talk smack when I'm beating someone in a game of pool.
I love to sing Luther Vandross songs. Also, I would love to be blessed with the lady of my life.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:18:10 UTC
First of all,im not posting this to be hit up bye girls that send you spam, dating sites ect, or want money, so forget it! Im just seeking if a woman would like a free massage, either way draped/ or undraped its up to you, not looking for sex, just give reg. relaxing massage or erotic massage again upto you! Normal guy here,just older 50 yo, in livermore.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:17:27 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
First of all,im not posting this to be hit up bye girls that send you spam, dating sites ect, or want money, so forget it! Im just seeking if a woman would like a free massage, either way draped/ or undraped its up to you, not looking for sex, just give reg. relaxing massage or erotic massage again upto you! Normal guy here,just older 50 yo, in livermore.
hi
I am a attractive curvy dSom looking for someone to text and see where it goes.
I'm 36 yrs old very horny now
a***@gmail.com
I am honest, active, compassionate and full of energy and laughter, with a sometimes weird and dark sense of humour. I am passionate about my work, friends and family.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:10:24 UTC
i'm elizabeth am a have good business woman am looking for a good partiner my name is Elizabeth. i want to be your good friend. contact my email so that i send pictures to you. my height is 5. 5, my hair color is white
married women dating
2018-02-07 12:09:18 UTC
I am a married male that currently exists in a roommate type marriage that can be best described as FWB (friends without benefits). I am looking for someone single or married that understands the situation and is looking to spend time with someone special, regardless of your relationship "status" or mine.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:20:11 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
48/M married in Walnut Creek, looking for a married woman.

Been married for 14 years, not looking to change my situation or yours, but searching for someone in a similar situation. Would love to find someone who wants to connect regularly, discrete, friends and more. Looking for Chemsitry not just sex and not a one night stand, something on going within someone. Age range mid 20's-50's
z***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:19:05 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
48/M married in Walnut Creek, looking for a married woman.
Been married for 14 years, not looking to change my situation or yours, but searching for someone in a similar situation. Would love to find someone who wants to connect regularly, discrete, friends and more. Looking for Chemsitry not just sex and not a one night stand, something on going within someone. Age range mid 20's-50's
Young, blonde bbw looking for an older gentleman for taboo daddy play
Must be ddf and experience and must be able to host!
Your pic gets mine
a***@gmail.com
My name is Eira, 27 years old and I'm from Oslo Norway. Working as an accountant. In my free time I like to read books, watch movies, long walks and I adooore being in nature! I also like to travel
l***@gmail.com
Hi... am a loving and caring lady who likes to help others and believe in making the world a better place!! well, am 5. 6inch height with black long hair and blue eyes with curvy body... i dress so classic and modern. !!
Freaky Girls
2018-02-07 12:13:32 UTC
Want a young girl who is freaky! Slim only, any color, down to have fun. Body pics a plus, face pic a must.... Time is rewarded. Send nudes and I'll respond quick be cute ill respond quick. I like them young but legal! Ill spoil you if your mine!
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:23:54 UTC
Crossdresser here, bored and horny. Looking to have some fun. Make me your cum slut for tonight I'm latino 27 all clean dd free neg. Love to suck or get fucked. If you like tight holes I'm your girl. Send email with pic if interested and I'll respond with mine.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:20:54 UTC
I am a 30 yr old single women. I am very outgoing,honest and caring. I am looking for someone to date with possibility of a long term relationship . I like the outdoors camping, going four wheeling, dancing, movies,cuddling. so i know your real tell me what the state capital of utah is . I live in spanish fork and hope to find someone in the utah county area.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 06:34:37 UTC
I've been in three great long relationships in my life and I'm looking for what I hope will be my best & last. The one thing these romances have given me is the wisdom of knowing exactly what I'm looking for in a relationship.

Here's me.... :
I'm a patient, loving, responsible, intelligent and kinda OCD personality.
I'm an indoorsey type of guy, although I will camp or hike and thoroughly enjoy it if it is required on occasion. :)
I love conversation, dining out, movies, theatre, live music and friends.
I'm a bit of a workaholic in regards to my business as well as my volunteer commitments and also the 12 Step Program I am an avid member of.
I am generally a very happy, content person, but can tend toward Drama Queen at times....lol
My taste in all things is eclectic with a few exceptions: I don't eat sea food of any kind and I don't drink, smoke or do drugs of any kind.
People, relationships, love, friends and family are my favorite things and any thing I can be doing with others is how I like most to spend my time.
I'm very sexually open minded, bi sexual in some situations, and ready to explore my fantasies....
Here's you.... :
You see yourself in all the things I mentioned above and are looking for the same things.
My dream is a secretly slutty girl who will share Everything with me....
My fantasies tend toward group encounters...bi threesomes, orgies, sex parties/clubs and also cuckold/hotwife scenarios where You have sex with others and share with me via pictures, videos or inviting me to join in.
I'm looking for all of this in a committed, romantic,loving, fiery and fun lengthy relationship. I understand the commitment required and am ready to make it. I'm looking for a singular infatuation. I only have sex with those whom You allow me to or bring to Us and I'm ready to make any concession required to make Us both comfortable in this.....
Well, that's the general idea. The details will be exciting to discuss and I look forward to that conversation.
Cheers :)
c***@gmail.com
Hello my name is Danny and i have recently moved out here from california and more recently washington state.. I'm a fun guy and like to have a great time..I'm looking 4 friends to hangout with and go to the bar with...or even have a one night stand.. i just want to meet new people and have fun..I attached a picture of me...email me then ill give you my phone #...Put your favorite food in the subject so i know you are real.. I don't have time for games or bullshit, Life is too short..
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 06:53:46 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm looking for dating girls in a similar situation as me for something hopefully long-term. Would like to find some special women that is in a similar situation, maybe is missing something sex relationship. I would love to chat, see what have in common and see if we can help each other out. Ideally, would like to find something long-term.
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
hi are any single women that are bord tonight that wanna come over and have some drinks with me iam a sexy man that is 40 years old and i have a 7in iam clean and iam drug free and iam drama iam looking of a Single
women to join me only. lets see on it goes tonight iam 100% real no scams or no fake women if you cant prove that your real pls dont bother sending a email you must be the same no mind games ect I WILL NOT RESPOND TO FAKE/SCAMS OR PRIVATE EMAIL. you must live in city of lethbridge ab only. I will not call numbers that arent in the city of lethbridge pls read my ad PLS DO NOT SEND ME LINKS TO WEBSITES. AND I WILL NOT DO ANY LINK TO AGE VERIFICATION CRAP I WILL NOT RESPOND. must have a pic and with a message or no reponce
so i know that your real put in your favorite song subject
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 07:20:17 UTC
Hey ladies are you still looking for a nice and sexy man to take out for Valentine's Day? Well I'm here to save the day and night.
My name is Jesse and I'm 18,heavy,6'1,Caucasian and ddf.
You would have to pick me up and take me out but once you pick me up I'm yours for the whole night. Im a very caring and compassionate person and very fun to be around. I'd like to go out or dinner with you and then back to your place after to hang out and maybe more if you want.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 07:58:31 UTC
Looking to meet someone kickass, similar interests, into the gym, loves to travel, keeps healthy, must love dogs, enjoys going out but having nights in cooking together and watching movies.

If this sounds like you, shoot me a reply and let's go from there!! Put in the subject line "what your favourite movie is" and attach a recent photo of yourself.

31
Single
Chef
Doesn't skip leg day
6' tall (actual height)
Independent
No kids

Likes
-Camping
-Quading
-Hiking
-Shooting guns
-Travelling
-Random adventures
-Tattoos
-Cooking
-Outdoors
-Gym
-Movie marathons
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 08:15:37 UTC
Mature, experienced DOM seeking fit, submissive female. Structure, pleasure and when necessary, discipline. Respond with your experience level and questions. Pic for pic.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 09:21:03 UTC
I am horny and looking to give some good head to any man who wants it. I'm young, beautiful and very talented. I can host.. I can suck you as long as..
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 09:53:41 UTC
I'm ready for any and everything, I love having fun need someone to come play with my ass. Hwp, ddf, you be too. i can host or u . really horny and very serious so text me
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 10:13:24 UTC
Not sure how this could work, but at this point in my life how else do you meet someone? My life consists of work, home, work, home. Has for years. I'm not getting any younger here, and nothing will change if I don't change it. So how does a lady go about meeting a good guy? Is there a good guy 60+ in Denver area looking for a good woman? I'm am a home body, I like to cook, bake. Hangout watch a movie, maybe go up the hill. Like to fish, road trips. I'm looking to have fun in my golden years, I don't like drama or head games, I don't play games so I expect none in return. To old for that crap! All I am looking for is a guy who respects a lady, is honest and real. Call me old school cause I am, and proud of it!
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 10:29:25 UTC
Real lady here. Still haven't ridden the ferris wheel at Scheel's.

Are you tired of going on dates where you end up ghosted or worse? I sure am. If any of the good looking, single men of Northern Colorado are actually serious about dating and are wanting to date a good woman, look no further. I am smart, funny, pretty, sane and have a good life. I'm tired of being single and would love to find a good man who's tired of the dating b.s. and is looking for a potential LTR after dating for awhile with the right person. If you are in your late 30s to late 40s, have a good head on your shoulders and respect women, please send a message my way. Kids ok.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers or for a hookup
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 10:47:06 UTC
Hi guys,
I am a 33-year-old female looking for a great guy. Not looking to rush anything but would like to chat and see if we have things in common. I would prefer to find someone in Trinidad but might consider some surrounding area's(no further then pueblo).

I am attractive, have kids, honest and caring. For fun I enjoy going out to eat, fishing, spending time with my friends and family and travelling around colorado occasionally. I am looking for a man that is loyal, honest, great with kids, and has a great personality, and not a picky eater. Please just be honest with me there is no need to lie. I am NOT 420 friendly!

Please include in your reply your age, location, what you like to do for fun, and a recent pic or two of yourself. I look forward to hearing from you.

UPDATE: As long as this post is up I am still looking also I am getting a lot of older men please if your over 39 do not respond.
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 10:57:08 UTC
hi,
Are you real? If so I will tell you all about me, Friendly cuddle Granny looking for xxx fun a few times a month!!. Must be discreet and DDF...If you are
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 11:11:32 UTC
Hi were a interacial couple 44 female. 23 male coming to phoenix in 2 weeks im bi he is straight were looking for a club to meet aa men
b***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 11:30:03 UTC
Hey,
I am 25 yyo old sexy girl want you to jerk off and cum on my face and mouth. I want you to cum on my face tonight. Serious replies only please.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 07:31:59 UTC
My girlfriend and I are looking for an athletic, handsome male between 25-35 to join us on a regular basis for weekend sensuality, passion and excitement. I'm straight and I won't be participating... only watching. I enjoy seeing her being pleasured by the gentle touch of another man over candlelight and soft music playing in the background. You would start off by giving her a full body massage without your shirt on. She'll be nude and blindfolded while you gently touch her body.

We would like to make this a regular, ongoing adventure for her so if you're in the Moncton area and would love to pleasure a slim, blonde, attractive woman, get in touch with me for details. We'll need to meet in person before you meet her to make sure you're compatible. We host.

If you're athletic, handsome, discrete and would love to do this on an ongoing basis, send your stats and a body and face pic. No dick pics. There are tons of men replying so if you reply without meeting our requirements you won't get a response.

Looking forward to hearing from you
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 08:29:29 UTC
Hi.....
Do you got time to take a nice ride over to my place lay on my bed and let me show you what your missing out on i'm sure your married not getting that pleasure you use to get treat yourself i'm a older woman looking to please you to the fullest!! So Come....... If you are interested text me your phn number........
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 08:52:59 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm looking for dating girls in a similar situation as me for something hopefully long-term. Would like to find some special women that is in a similar situation, maybe is missing something sex relationship. I would love to chat, see what have in common and see if we can help each other out. Ideally, would like to find something long-term.
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Hey..
looking for what I'm not getting at home. Do not want to change my situation just need to get off. Send pic and a little about your self. Must be discreet!!! If this isn't for you or you don't agree with this please just move on and send me namber plz...
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 09:25:09 UTC
If you're into sexy women with meat on their bones then you stopped at the right place. Looking for someone that can handle all of me. If you think that's you and would like to respond please include a photo along with your response. I look forward to hearing from all that "think" they can handle me.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 09:40:44 UTC
Do you ever just get tired of games? Yeah, me too. I am married, so if that bothers you don't contact me. I am just looking for someone to talk to. Maybe you're in the same place. Pictures, well you show me yours, i'll show mine. I do ask that if you do send a picture, please keep it classy. I do not want to see your package. I do have kik, so if we connect we could chat there. If I have peaked your interest, please feel free to message me.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 09:48:05 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm looking for dating girls in a similar situation as me for something hopefully long-term. Would like to find some special women that is in a similar situation, maybe is missing something sex relationship. I would love to chat, see what have in common and see if we can help each other out. Ideally, would like to find something long-term.
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
I haven't had the best luck with dating. I've really only had one serious relationship and even then it was short lived so I figured I'd try something new.

About me, I'm 23 years old. I work a full-time job with a good company here in Columbus. I do not have any kids and financially support myself. I am a smoker and once a week like to go to the bar just to hangout and let loose. I'm a great listener, kind and a soft teddy bear once I feel comfortable around you. I've had a lot of things happen in my past but I believe everything I've been through has made me into the woman I am today so I come with no baggage.

I would just like to find someone I have a genuine connection with. I don't even want to list my typical preferences because maybe that's the problem and I should be trying something new!

If I sound like I may be a fit for you, send me a message. The worst that could happen would be you gained a new friend.

Your picture gets mine.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 10:06:40 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm looking for dating girls in a similar situation as me for something hopefully long-term. Would like to find some special women that is in a similar situation, maybe is missing something sex relationship. I would love to chat, see what have in common and see if we can help each other out. Ideally, would like to find something long-term.
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Hi there! Any easy going men left out there who wants to be friends first with a woman and get to know them??? Seems like a lot to ask for as most on here only seem to want sex...which is cool for them but I'm interested in finding a man who wants an actual friendship and someone to really get to know.

Im black, seperated, work full time and easy ob the eyes. Im built like tess holliday so I know im not everyone's cup of tea but that's quite all right.

As i said i do work so may not be able to get back with you right away.

If interested hit me up. Change subject line to something that makes yoy smile so i know you're real.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 10:29:28 UTC
Well here goes nothing...I am tired of dating guys who just wanna play games; are there any good decent guys left? I am a 39 year old divorced attractive white female looking for my best friend; someone I can share my life with, a man who isn't afraid to show his sensitive side; I want a guy who I can act silly with, someone who can make me laugh and feel safe... I want someone to be happy with . I love the outdoors, camping, movies, dinner, going to festivals or concerts and I just wanna find somebody that I can share all those things with ; I'm a really easy-going laid-back person, I enjoy meeting new people and I just want to find that special someone to share my life with again so if you're interested email me back with a picture or hit me up on Kik ( wsf78)and I will send one in return
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 11:07:40 UTC
Lay back relax and let me help you get a load off I will start with a good rub down from head to toe front back and we can go from there anything you want I
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 11:38:42 UTC
Is there anyone out there that just wants an old fashion hook up? That's a question that seems like the answer is no too. A little less talking and alot more action. If u are married engaged single, I'm not trying to change any of that.I Can host. contact me I am wating for your nice reply kik me funlover147
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 12:22:31 UTC
Looking for a 28 single man to start with 15 friendship. Enjoy outdoors, 03 movies, music, car 12 shows, watching 42 sports, romance and shopping.txt
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 12:40:43 UTC
Looking for hung men who would like to hang out with a girl who can take it on the regular! 420 friendly willing to travel or host. Put "princess"in sub line to weed out spam
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 08:03:16 UTC
We are a interracial married couple looking for a girl friend. Hang out,smoke,drink,watch movies,eat,shop,Fuck. Be clean,Open, available,real and outgoing. If the convo wack then you prob won't hold our interest. Montgomery al. Looks & Age dnt matter just dnt be boring. No Spammers!!!
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 08:31:33 UTC
Friendly clean gorgeous woman wants to offer you the best time of your life. Literally anything goes with me, and I;'m so not a person to judge, I just want us to habve a good time.100% genuine. 100% ready for whatever you want to do
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 09:13:24 UTC
I need a man who can be my bad boy but also a Daddy Dom. I am 24 and a Brat. I am a WOMAN. I work 8 am to 3 pm so please get a hold of me after 3 your pic gets mine MEANING you don't see me until I see you. You must be 30 to 47 I am not interest in younger men. I have a daddy complex. I am White curvy with blue green eyes and seeking a White male... Don't be mad I'm not racist I have tried it and didn't like it . Please post your favorite song title in the sub line so I know your real.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 09:40:01 UTC
So basically I want to sext with someone who will talk dirty to me. I'm open to meeting eventually but for now just sexting so hmu ....send me your number.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 10:09:59 UTC
Hey,,
I am bored and have a house to myself. U can use my room also can use my Pusssy!!!!! Ha!! So, looking for anything from oral to hookup or whatever you want...!! Im open minded .....Want a guy....who can satisfy me!!! Must come to me though. Remember, , , I am alone home and want a bed mate!! BE MY TEMPORARY. . . Email me with your number
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 10:21:39 UTC
I am 39 years old Looking for a NSA hookup tonight, and who knows maybe more. On bc so no need for condoms, honestly doesn't feel the same....
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 10:37:55 UTC
Off work and thought it might be fun to have a little adult fun with someone clean and disease free.... I can host no problem if you are able to travel.... We can swap pics decide if we want to go further with this. Hope to find someway to enjoy my night.... If you want skinny model then keep looking..... Just throwing that it there!.....send me ur number
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 10:45:52 UTC
Hello, I'll keep this short, I'm pregnant a little past five months. My man is never around. Any man like giving oral. I'm 27 attractive I can send a picture. Pussy is always wet for a good lick and willing to squirt if done right slightsmile emoticon if you're up for that message me with a picture.,..........!!!!
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 11:00:45 UTC
I would like to meet someone that is well established in the legitimate film industry to mentor me. I am 31, female, single, educated (graduate degree in film) and want to network with successful people in the business.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 11:06:59 UTC
I'm a attractive woman who is prepared for this night intercourse amusing closing 3 month I do not meet any men so i'm felling so sexy.....i will host.If free and interested by connect with kik me likeme076
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 11:23:38 UTC
I'll admit it, I'm a little old fashioned when it comes to my dating style. As an African American Female I have been known to open doors, love to go for drinks and dinner. I'm looking for someone who is up for life's adventures but doesn't mind staying in and watching a movie when the weather calls for it. It's a crazy world, let's be crazy together. If you're interested, let's start chatting. I'll see if I can give you a reason to smile. Please be between the age of 35 - 50 years old. Please attach a recent photography, no picture no reply back.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 11:27:28 UTC
Giving this a try..again. Ive had nothing but bad luck here lately so im hoping this time i find what im looking for. Im 5'3. Reddish hair(dyed) & blue eyes. If you dont like big girls then dont bother to finish reading. Im not looking for a fwb or hookup. I want something real. Id prefer someone thats kid free bc i dont have any kids. Please be in the age range of 25-32 & please be up front with who you are and what you look like! If any of this interests you change the subject to your fav color. Your pic gets mine