Find Women for Sex - Local Single Girls Looking Men for Date
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 11:26:07 UTC
I'm looking for dating girls in a similar situation as me for something hopefully long-term. Would like to find some special women that is in a similar situation, maybe is missing something sex relationship. I would love to chat, see what have in common and see if we can help each other out. Ideally, would like to find something long-term.

Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
FIND GIRLS DATING
2018-02-07 11:37:35 UTC
I am looking for a nsa relationship where i can cover a bill or something. please be open minded and willing. i will cover a car payment if needed. respond with pics for more details. bbw women i love and are welcome. i promise you wont regret this. must be able to host.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:01:52 UTC
hello there...I know this sounds crazy, but I am a girl seeking a same man for NSA sex. I'm just looking for one person to see regularly who isn't getting what he needs at home as I'm not either. I can host as he's out of town all the time (you eaten alive me)...Hit~me~up~~ =~~jamie420e~~ (at g~m~a~l:
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:03:37 UTC
Anyone want to hook up tonight? Lonely housewife 5 foot three 135 pounds husband away all day and most of the evening I can host would prefer to meet somewhere else but let me know.
y***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 13:09:02 UTC
Calm, happy, inspired, caring, love creating... Beautiful woman! Classy intelligent loving man...
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:35:12 UTC
I am very active, always looking for new adventures. Please email your contact info if interesed ie, phone number. I am not a ful paid member I am always on the go and have lots to do and discover. I'm looking for a man
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 06:13:50 UTC
I am not sure how to start this, but so....about me. I live on the west coast of the US and have the craving for something new and exciting. Too many romantic movies lead me to believe there is some crazy romantic fairy tale out there for me. I find accents so sexy, hence my posting here. Let's see where things go! (Make sure you send a FACE pic!)
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:22:31 UTC
I am a 30 year old women just looking for some fun. I am wanting to get together and hang out, make out, get a massage, and fool around with 1 or 2 guys. I am not looking for sex, though I am ok with receiving oral, fingering, and might consider anal. Put your favorite book in the subject line and send a picture. If no picture, I will delete the email.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 06:25:45 UTC
Hello. I'm 44, single living in Auburn. I'm an AU grad, WDE! Any females 18-35 into older men? We could text to see if we have anything in common and to see if we connect. I enjoy being outdoors, stargazing, watching movies, music, and animals. Send me a message if you'd like to talk.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 06:57:00 UTC
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 08:09:57 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Im looking to meet a nice young lady that wants to come back to my place (I can pick you up) and let me get you naked lay you on the bed suck your nipples eat you out and we can fuck.
I want a clean pussy that really wants to cum all over.
I'm in my 40s I don't care about your age race status ect but please reply with a pic and your age
Women Dating
2018-02-07 11:41:15 UTC
let's have fun these weekend and do amazing things or traveling I can host and please no spam for real
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:06:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Seeking fun, outgoing, respectful, mature, hwp, fit, handsome man for sex dating and see where it goes..

I am attractive, tall, hwp, fun, adventurous, fit, succesful, and outgoing.
e***@gmail.com
Looking for nice person to talk too. looking for a man. Getting divorced soon & want to see what the world has to offer. Hit me up
j***@gmail.com
I'm a mature woman..... As for me I also need someone to share good and bad moments of my life. And also I need someone who will help me in solving all the disasters of my life.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:30:39 UTC
a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener, caring, honest, God Fearing, and a positive person. I love to play golf
t***@gmail.com
I am an intelligent, intellectual, creative person wishing my partner with the equal qualities. I love to travel, learn about the world and nature, I am loving and caring person. I am slim and attractive.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:38:24 UTC
I am emma peters, caring loving, and also kind hearted, love listening to music and also love dancing, love t make new friends and also hangout with them, spent my childhood in Alabama. I am 4ft, my hair colour is
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 08:34:41 UTC
Single Man live alone looking to meet a woman for Friend ship And more only in Edmonton and surrounded area please Feel Free to drop me one Line thanks
Women Looking Men
2018-02-07 11:44:11 UTC
Hi their I'm 27yo 6 foot 4 about 280lbs country boy blond hair blue eyes and I have the most handsome 3 year old son I need someone who is OK with him and me both, I'm looking for someone that likes to cuddle and who has time to spend with their man I really just want someone to care about who cares back I'm looking for a long term relationship I'm not interested in any hookups I need companionship someone who likes to curl up in a man's arms and just melt each others hearts and someone who can also be my best friend
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:08:19 UTC
Attractive young cougar (probably more of a cougar "wannabe") is seeking a legit dating connection with an interesting younger man. Meeting someone who is as young as 18 would be very exciting, but someone hot and fit under 26 years old is hot too.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:11:12 UTC
Hey !! I am 30 years school teacher eat with during the school day.I want some adult time. Up for whatever happens after. I can host anytime ...send number...
z***@gmail.com
Iam a very kind outgoing young lady searching for a god man to settle with. i grew up in africa but currently moved to norway. my hobbies are travelling, dancing, watching movies.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:32:20 UTC
i live with my only kids and till looking for true partner friendship, i do care with person i like so much and also honest lady, so please are you good person who believe in god heart feeling im looking for good men
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 13:14:40 UTC
I am 147 cm and have a very black and long hair. I am a type of a conservative woman in terms of wearing clothes. I dont want to show my skin that often. I am looking for a long term and serious relationship.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:42:08 UTC
I may not be a supermodel, but at least I smell nice... well, that's what my grandma tells me! (i lost her 4 months ago). When I'm not busy saving the world or just ‘being awesome'
Women for Sex
2018-02-07 11:47:30 UTC
I'm looking for a someone who is mobile because currently im not n can't host want someone who I can talk to about thinks n can keep this decree prefer a married woman or in a relationship aswell but not a deal breaker. Please change subject if you are real n serious n send a pic of yourself so I know u r real n yes I do hope to see if we connect n have fun together
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 13:25:47 UTC
So basically I want to sext with someone who will talk dirty to me. I'm open to meeting eventually but for now just sexting so hmu ....send your phone number. ;)
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 11:55:51 UTC
Figured I'd give this a shot...I date quite a bit and it just never goes anywhere...so I was hoping to find a cool/chill girl on here? I'm pretty go with the flow...so I'm up for dating, fwb, cuddling..etc. shoot me an e mail with your favorite color in the subject line so I know you're real. I'm 6 feet...190 pounds..and im obviously biased but I'm pretty good looking ;)
divorced dating
2018-02-07 11:55:12 UTC
I'm 40 white divorced white and male. Looking for the right woman between the ages of 35 and 45 to try 33and 42spend 23the 42rest 32of my life with. Text me. We can swap pics and text a while and maybe go out and get to know each other. Anything you wanna know just ask.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:13:15 UTC
Divorced seeking discreet hookup with a younger straight/bi dude--PLUS if you're married/divorced and have kids or straight with long-term BF; like guys who have actually slept with women and not just saying that they're "straight" or "bi". Prefer clean-cut, professional types who are drug and disease free, White. Understand and appreciate discretion, so pics are optional but please provide real/accurate age/description and be serious about meeting u
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:13:35 UTC
I am seeking a genuine emotional and physical connection with an honest, kind and passionate man. I am overweight but I take care of myself. I am open, kind and very loving. If interested in getting to know me message me some information about yourself and a face picture.
k***@gmail.com
My height is at the maximum as well as you body. I love dressing casually most time but doesn’t me ‘ I can’t dress for an occasion’. My best feature is the dark skin. I can’t judge people by their looks.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:33:33 UTC
I know how to enjoy every day, go forward and not look back. Everywhere where I appear, it is fun, my friends are always happy with me. I am very positive and open girl.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 13:16:43 UTC
Hi to all. I living in Norway and will still live here. Its the best country for me: ) Now I hope meet here one verry positiv and nice person. I will try meet here, becouse dont have a time outgoing and looking for them
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:44:18 UTC
I am honest, open. I want to have a sincere relationship. I am not a conflict person. I am a strong person. I am able to internally gather for decisive action. I choose my own desires.
discreet dating
2018-02-07 11:58:07 UTC
hey there ladies looking for somebody to vibe and chill with discreet sex. Someone to build a strong foundation with and go from there and have a successful future anyone interested please email.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 13:27:39 UTC
Horny and can't sleep, looking for men wanting no strings attached oral.I can host -very attractive ,clean and discreet here. contact me by mail
b***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:02:02 UTC
I'm 23 curvy Very sensual and sexual woman looking to connect w the right man. I'm not here for drama or games. I just want to enjoy a mans company over coffee dinner perhaps and a lot of fun when we can.i can sometimes host but not always. Please be drug and disease free as I am. Add your horoscope sign in subject thanks:)
BBW dating
2018-02-07 12:01:20 UTC
I am a 33 yr old, 255lbs, straight male with a medium build, brown eyes. I am a d/d free professional and must be discrete. I am searching for a True Freak! You may or may not have let it come out already, but you're ready to now! Perhaps you have always wanted to try certain things but was too afraid to share/experience it with someone (bdsm, 3somes, public sex, rape fantasies , etc). Well now you have found someone you can be 100% safe with sharing (and acting out) all of your deepest desires with. It doesn't matter if you're married, attached, or single...there's no judgement here.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:15:55 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
Looking for a women in Hilltop Area I can meet with weekly for Passionate Encounter.

Me:
48, Divorced, White, Professional Career

I just dont have time for the Ritual of Dating.

Doesn't matter if you're married, single, divorced or widowed.

I am very particular about clean , well manicured and personal hygiene. Hope you are as well!

I am not looking to change your life nor am I looking to change mine !

Please respond with some information about you and a picture clothed, I do not register on websites.

I am not attracted to BBW,just my preference. Please be clean, did I mention CLEAN!! As I am!!!
t***@gmail.com
Can't wait for the weekend to come. Looking for a hung guy for NSA bj. Send pics or vids. If I'm interested I'll respond.
Looking Sex
2018-02-07 12:06:11 UTC
I like a Intelligent, natural beauty Lady that's sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you're a little bit quirky. An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. I love to listen to smooth jazz music as I relax on my back patio. I love to talk smack when I'm beating someone in a game of pool.
I love to sing Luther Vandross songs. Also, I would love to be blessed with the lady of my life.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:18:10 UTC
First of all,im not posting this to be hit up bye girls that send you spam, dating sites ect, or want money, so forget it! Im just seeking if a woman would like a free massage, either way draped/ or undraped its up to you, not looking for sex, just give reg. relaxing massage or erotic massage again upto you! Normal guy here,just older 50 yo, in livermore.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:17:27 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
First of all,im not posting this to be hit up bye girls that send you spam, dating sites ect, or want money, so forget it! Im just seeking if a woman would like a free massage, either way draped/ or undraped its up to you, not looking for sex, just give reg. relaxing massage or erotic massage again upto you! Normal guy here,just older 50 yo, in livermore.
hi
I am a attractive curvy dSom looking for someone to text and see where it goes.
I'm 36 yrs old very horny now
a***@gmail.com
I am honest, active, compassionate and full of energy and laughter, with a sometimes weird and dark sense of humour. I am passionate about my work, friends and family.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:10:24 UTC
i'm elizabeth am a have good business woman am looking for a good partiner my name is Elizabeth. i want to be your good friend. contact my email so that i send pictures to you. my height is 5. 5, my hair color is white
married women dating
2018-02-07 12:09:18 UTC
I am a married male that currently exists in a roommate type marriage that can be best described as FWB (friends without benefits). I am looking for someone single or married that understands the situation and is looking to spend time with someone special, regardless of your relationship "status" or mine.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:20:11 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
48/M married in Walnut Creek, looking for a married woman.

Been married for 14 years, not looking to change my situation or yours, but searching for someone in a similar situation. Would love to find someone who wants to connect regularly, discrete, friends and more. Looking for Chemsitry not just sex and not a one night stand, something on going within someone. Age range mid 20's-50's
z***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:19:05 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
48/M married in Walnut Creek, looking for a married woman.
Been married for 14 years, not looking to change my situation or yours, but searching for someone in a similar situation. Would love to find someone who wants to connect regularly, discrete, friends and more. Looking for Chemsitry not just sex and not a one night stand, something on going within someone. Age range mid 20's-50's
Young, blonde bbw looking for an older gentleman for taboo daddy play
Must be ddf and experience and must be able to host!
Your pic gets mine
a***@gmail.com
My name is Eira, 27 years old and I'm from Oslo Norway. Working as an accountant. In my free time I like to read books, watch movies, long walks and I adooore being in nature! I also like to travel
l***@gmail.com
Hi... am a loving and caring lady who likes to help others and believe in making the world a better place!! well, am 5. 6inch height with black long hair and blue eyes with curvy body... i dress so classic and modern. !!
Freaky Girls
2018-02-07 12:13:32 UTC
Want a young girl who is freaky! Slim only, any color, down to have fun. Body pics a plus, face pic a must.... Time is rewarded. Send nudes and I'll respond quick be cute ill respond quick. I like them young but legal! Ill spoil you if your mine!
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 05:23:54 UTC
Crossdresser here, bored and horny. Looking to have some fun. Make me your cum slut for tonight I'm latino 27 all clean dd free neg. Love to suck or get fucked. If you like tight holes I'm your girl. Send email with pic if interested and I'll respond with mine.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 12:20:54 UTC
I am a 30 yr old single women. I am very outgoing,honest and caring. I am looking for someone to date with possibility of a long term relationship . I like the outdoors camping, going four wheeling, dancing, movies,cuddling. so i know your real tell me what the state capital of utah is . I live in spanish fork and hope to find someone in the utah county area.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 06:34:37 UTC
I've been in three great long relationships in my life and I'm looking for what I hope will be my best & last. The one thing these romances have given me is the wisdom of knowing exactly what I'm looking for in a relationship.

Here's me.... :
I'm a patient, loving, responsible, intelligent and kinda OCD personality.
I'm an indoorsey type of guy, although I will camp or hike and thoroughly enjoy it if it is required on occasion. :)
I love conversation, dining out, movies, theatre, live music and friends.
I'm a bit of a workaholic in regards to my business as well as my volunteer commitments and also the 12 Step Program I am an avid member of.
I am generally a very happy, content person, but can tend toward Drama Queen at times....lol
My taste in all things is eclectic with a few exceptions: I don't eat sea food of any kind and I don't drink, smoke or do drugs of any kind.
People, relationships, love, friends and family are my favorite things and any thing I can be doing with others is how I like most to spend my time.
I'm very sexually open minded, bi sexual in some situations, and ready to explore my fantasies....
Here's you.... :
You see yourself in all the things I mentioned above and are looking for the same things.
My dream is a secretly slutty girl who will share Everything with me....
My fantasies tend toward group encounters...bi threesomes, orgies, sex parties/clubs and also cuckold/hotwife scenarios where You have sex with others and share with me via pictures, videos or inviting me to join in.
I'm looking for all of this in a committed, romantic,loving, fiery and fun lengthy relationship. I understand the commitment required and am ready to make it. I'm looking for a singular infatuation. I only have sex with those whom You allow me to or bring to Us and I'm ready to make any concession required to make Us both comfortable in this.....
Well, that's the general idea. The details will be exciting to discuss and I look forward to that conversation.
Cheers :)
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 06:53:46 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm looking for dating girls in a similar situation as me for something hopefully long-term. Would like to find some special women that is in a similar situation, maybe is missing something sex relationship. I would love to chat, see what have in common and see if we can help each other out. Ideally, would like to find something long-term.
Join Me: http://www.yashowme.com/signup/
hi are any single women that are bord tonight that wanna come over and have some drinks with me iam a sexy man that is 40 years old and i have a 7in iam clean and iam drug free and iam drama iam looking of a Single
women to join me only. lets see on it goes tonight iam 100% real no scams or no fake women if you cant prove that your real pls dont bother sending a email you must be the same no mind games ect I WILL NOT RESPOND TO FAKE/SCAMS OR PRIVATE EMAIL. you must live in city of lethbridge ab only. I will not call numbers that arent in the city of lethbridge pls read my ad PLS DO NOT SEND ME LINKS TO WEBSITES. AND I WILL NOT DO ANY LINK TO AGE VERIFICATION CRAP I WILL NOT RESPOND. must have a pic and with a message or no reponce
so i know that your real put in your favorite song subject
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 07:20:17 UTC
Hey ladies are you still looking for a nice and sexy man to take out for Valentine's Day? Well I'm here to save the day and night.
My name is Jesse and I'm 18,heavy,6'1,Caucasian and ddf.
You would have to pick me up and take me out but once you pick me up I'm yours for the whole night. Im a very caring and compassionate person and very fun to be around. I'd like to go out or dinner with you and then back to your place after to hang out and maybe more if you want.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 07:58:31 UTC
Looking to meet someone kickass, similar interests, into the gym, loves to travel, keeps healthy, must love dogs, enjoys going out but having nights in cooking together and watching movies.

If this sounds like you, shoot me a reply and let's go from there!! Put in the subject line "what your favourite movie is" and attach a recent photo of yourself.

31
Single
Chef
Doesn't skip leg day
6' tall (actual height)
Independent
No kids

Likes
-Camping
-Quading
-Hiking
-Shooting guns
-Travelling
-Random adventures
-Tattoos
-Cooking
-Outdoors
-Gym
-Movie marathons
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 08:15:37 UTC
Mature, experienced DOM seeking fit, submissive female. Structure, pleasure and when necessary, discipline. Respond with your experience level and questions. Pic for pic.