Happy Birthday Pusssykatt (Billie)
Add Reply
Buttercup
2009-10-16 05:23:34 UTC
Take me to your leader Earthling Dahling!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Billie!
Happy BIrthday to you!

Cha Cha Cha!!!

*******iiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it coime true!

Somebody grab the burro and let
the Jello Wrestling get started!
It's party time in de house!
Font of All Important Info
2009-10-16 05:50:23 UTC
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:23:34 -0700 (PDT), Buttercup
Post by Buttercup
Take me to your leader Earthling Dahling!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Billie!
Happy BIrthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it coime true!
Somebody grab the burro and let
the Jello Wrestling get started!
It's party time in de house!
happy birthday, Billie, and many more!

--dez

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
--the Tick
Syvyn11
2009-10-16 06:34:29 UTC
Post by Buttercup
Take me to your leader Earthling Dahling!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Billie!
Happy BIrthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it coime true!
Somebody grab the burro and let
the Jello Wrestling get started!
It's party time in de house!
Happy Birthday, oh house mother of gossip you. here's hoping you get a
day with your real family, not the motley crew on AGC. Hope today is a
great day Billie.
CarolR
2009-10-16 08:45:44 UTC
Post by Buttercup
Take me to your leader Earthling Dahling!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Billie!
Happy BIrthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it coime true!
Somebody grab the burro and let
the Jello Wrestling get started!
It's party time in de house!
Oh Puss...hope you have a wonderful birthday!! Thank you for keeping
this group alive!

CarolR
Cloudbusting
Happy Birthday Billie. Have a great day!
Big J
2009-10-16 13:30:40 UTC
Post by Cloudbusting
Post by Buttercup
Take me to your leader Earthling Dahling!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Billie!
Happy BIrthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it coime true!
Somebody grab the burro and let
the Jello Wrestling get started!
It's party time in de house!
Oh Puss...hope you have a wonderful birthday!!   Thank you for keeping
this group alive!
CarolR
Happy Birthday Billie. Have a great day!
May it be bigger, longer, harder and better.

Bigger - your cake
Longer - your day
Harder - to guess your age
Better - each day

Big J

-----
R***@geemail.com
2009-10-16 13:46:49 UTC
Post by Buttercup
Take me to your leader Earthling Dahling!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Billie!
Happy BIrthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it coime true!
Somebody grab the burro and let
the Jello Wrestling get started!
It's party time in de house!
Happy Burfday Billie.

Razzle-------the burro has a BIG surprise for you.
-a-
Plaxo even reminded me that it was your birthday. Hope it's a great one.
d***@aol.com
2009-10-16 15:34:40 UTC
Happy Happy Birthday BIllie!
JRogow
2009-10-16 18:16:28 UTC
Post by Buttercup
Take me to your leader Earthling Dahling!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Billie!
Happy BIrthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it coime true!
Somebody grab the burro and let
the Jello Wrestling get started!
It's party time in de house!
Carrots on the half-shell to all!

JR
Marianna
2009-10-16 22:30:05 UTC
Post by Buttercup
Take me to your leader Earthling Dahling!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Billie!
Happy BIrthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it coime true!
Somebody grab the burro and let
the Jello Wrestling get started!
It's party time in de house!
Absolutely! I'll even pay off the cops *and* post bond for the
birthday girl if necessary! :)

Happy Birthday, Billie. May you have many, many more years of health,
joy and love.

Marianna
c***@webtv.net
2009-10-16 23:07:22 UTC
Happy Birthday Pusssykatt.
cuhulin
p***@aol.com
2009-10-17 13:37:53 UTC
Post by c***@webtv.net
Happy Birthday Pusssykatt.
cuhulin
Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes! AGC is full of great
folks and I'm so glad to know all of you. Let's have another year of
juicy celebrity gossip!

Fondly,
Billie
d***@gmail.com