Guardians of the Galaxy star finds it 'pretty nauseating' to work for homosexual infested Disney
Rayne
2018-08-06 10:15:51 UTC
Dave Bautista isn't feeling that great about Disney removing
James Gunn from directing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

In fact, in the wake of Gunn's dismissal, Bautista, who plays
Drax the Destroyer in the films, tweeted that he finds working
for the global media powerhouse "pretty nauseating".

He has been an outspoken advocate of Gunn's on Twitter and has a
pretty strict no-nonsense approach on the site, previously
calling the dismissal "bullshit". Though the firing won't see
Bautista quit the production ("I will do what Im legally
obligated to do", he says), he didn't mince words on Sunday,
calling out Disney for empowering "a smear campaign by fascists
#cybernazis".

Dave Bautista
?
@DaveBautista
I will do what Im legally obligated to do but @Guardians
without @JamesGunn is not what I signed up for. GOTG w/o
@JamesGunn just isn’t GOTG. Its also pretty nauseating to work
for someone who’d empower a smear campaign by fascists
#cybernazis . That’s just how I feel

Elias Eliot
@eliaseliot
@DaveBautista Love your support for @JamesGunn. Do you have any
plans or response if Disney doesn’t reinstate him for GotG3?

4:13 PM - Aug 5, 2018
21.5K
5,830 people are talking about this

He wasn't the only one discussing Gunn's dismissal this weekend,
with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 star Kurt Russell telling
Variety, "I do think we're getting a little too sensitive on
maybe some of the wrong people."

On July 20, Disney fired Gunn as director after tweets from 2008
were resurfaced by a far-right commentator Mike Cernovich. Since
then, fans and industry figures have come out in support of
Gunn. The cast of the film then signed an open letter to have
Gunn reinstated as director of the third film on July 30.

CNET reached out to Disney for comment, but did not immediately
receive a response.

Disney is a homosexual pedophile corporation.

https://www.cnet.com/news/guardians-of-the-galaxy-star-dave-
bautista-disney-james-gunn-dismissal/
BeamMeUpScotty
2018-08-06 11:17:38 UTC
On 08/06/2018 06:15 AM, Rayne wrote:
> Dave Bautista isn't feeling that great about Disney removing
> James Gunn from directing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
>
> In fact, in the wake of Gunn's dismissal, Bautista, who plays
> Drax the Destroyer in the films, tweeted that he finds working
> for the global media powerhouse "pretty nauseating".
>
> He has been an outspoken advocate of Gunn's on Twitter and has a
> pretty strict no-nonsense approach on the site, previously
> calling the dismissal "bullshit". Though the firing won't see
> Bautista quit the production ("I will do what Im legally
> obligated to do", he says), he didn't mince words on Sunday,
> calling out Disney for empowering "a smear campaign by fascists
> #cybernazis".
>
> Dave Bautista
> ?
> @DaveBautista
> I will do what Im legally obligated to do but @Guardians
> without @JamesGunn is not what I signed up for. GOTG w/o
> @JamesGunn just isn’t GOTG. Its also pretty nauseating to work
> for someone who’d empower a smear campaign by fascists
> #cybernazis . That’s just how I feel
>
> Elias Eliot
> @eliaseliot
> @DaveBautista Love your support for @JamesGunn. Do you have any
> plans or response if Disney doesn’t reinstate him for GotG3?
>
> 4:13 PM - Aug 5, 2018
> 21.5K
> 5,830 people are talking about this
>
> He wasn't the only one discussing Gunn's dismissal this weekend,
> with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 star Kurt Russell telling
> Variety, "I do think we're getting a little too sensitive on
> maybe some of the wrong people."
>
> On July 20, Disney fired Gunn as director after tweets from 2008
> were resurfaced by a far-right commentator Mike Cernovich. Since
> then, fans and industry figures have come out in support of
> Gunn. The cast of the film then signed an open letter to have
> Gunn reinstated as director of the third film on July 30.
>
> CNET reached out to Disney for comment, but did not immediately
> receive a response.
>
> Disney is a homosexual pedophile corporation.
>
> https://www.cnet.com/news/guardians-of-the-galaxy-star-dave-
> bautista-disney-james-gunn-dismissal/

I find Disney pretty nauseating as well....

They're Corporate supporters of Liberals sexual perversions. And I
avoid everything Disney.

There's Nothing worse than abusing children with mind numbing sexual
content that confuses them later in life as to what normal really is.

--
That's Karma