Anal Sex Risks Medical Course
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-31 10:46:48 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdFsQYDZjA&index=39&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 16:15:13 UTC
On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:46:52 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdFsQYDZjA&index=39&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN

Anal intercourse doesn't give you AIDS, only if someone you have sex with has AIDS will you actually get AIDS.

Shut Up Tony.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-08-03 18:24:11 UTC
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5:15:19 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:46:52 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdFsQYDZjA&index=39&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN
>
> Anal intercourse doesn't give you AIDS, only if someone you have sex with has AIDS will you actually get AIDS.
>
> Shut Up Tony.

AIDS is more easily spread in anal sex even if a condom is used.

Condom are more likely to fail with analysis sex than with vaginal sex. The chemical in that part on the body can destroy the lytex and there no nateral Jude that comes then having anal sex.

Vaginal sex is a far safer option.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 19:27:18 UTC

You chave to have it first dumbass. Then you can spread it. It doesn't pop up from nowhere.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-08-03 20:03:57 UTC

Anal also course anal prolapse.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-04 16:05:43 UTC
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 4:04:03 PM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 8:27:23 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:

> > > AIDS is more easily spread in anal sex even if a condom is used.
> > >
> > > Condom are more likely to fail with analysis sex than with vaginal sex. The chemical in that part on the body can destroy the lytex and there no nateral Jude that comes then having anal sex.
> > >
> > > Vaginal sex is a far safer option.
> >
> > You chave to have it first dumbass. Then you can spread it. It doesn't pop up from nowhere.
>
> Anal also course anal prolapse.

Never had a problem with anal infections. And not that it is any of your business, but we don't fuck anymore, as we both have ED.