CNN - Uma Thurman Anger On Harvey Weinstein
m***@hotmail.com
2018-02-05 21:43:56 UTC
Thurman describes a number of assaults she claims she suffered at the hands of Weinstein in this article in the New York Times (3 days ago).

-- https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/03/opinion/sunday/this-is-why-uma-thurman-is-angry.html

================================
November 24, 2017 - CNN

Actress Uma Thurman broke her silence over allegations of sexual harassment in Hollywood with a Thanksgiving message saying she has "a few reasons" to be angry -- and took a shot at Harvey Weinstein at the same time.
In the message posted on her Instagram, Thurman uses the hashtag #MeToo and tells her fans she'll provide more details when she's ready.

Last month, the actress said she was too angry to share her thoughts on sexual harassment allegations against major players in Hollywood. On Thursday, she sent out this holiday greeting:

"Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! (Except you Harvey, and all your wicked conspirators - I'm glad it's going slowly - you don't deserve a bullet) -stay tuned," she posted.

She also sent out a note of support.

"I am grateful today, to be alive, for all those I love, and for all those who have the courage to stand up for others," she posted.

"I said I was angry recently, and I have a few reasons, #metoo, in case you couldn't tell by the look on my face."

She said she's taking her time so she can be "be fair, be exact."

CNN has contacted Thurman's representative for further comment.

-- http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/24/media/uma-thurman-harvey-weinstein-metoo/index.html

-- https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2018/02/03/uma-thurman-speaks-out-about-weinstein-nr-sot.cnn
nemo effa