Lindsay Lohan Defends Harvey Weinstein, Says She Feels 'Very Bad' for Him
2017-10-11 03:49:31 UTC
http://www.justjared.com/2017/10/10/lindsay-lohan-defends-harvey-weinstein-says-she-feels-very-bad-for-him/

Lindsay Lohan is the first celebrity to come forward and defend Harvey Weinstein
amid his sexual harassment scandal.

The 31-year-old actress – who is currently living in Dubai – took to her
Instagram story on Tuesday (October 10) to share her support for the movie
producer.

“I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein right now,” Lindsay said in the video that
has now been deleted. “I don’t think it’s right what’s going on.”

Lindsay also addressed Harvey‘s wife Georgina Chapman – who just announced her
separation from the producer – saying that she needs “to take a stand and be
there for her husband.”

Several actresses, including Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie, have come
forward and said they have been sexually harassed by Harvey.

“He’s never harmed me or did anything to me – we’ve done several movies
together,” Lindsay said. “I think everyone needs to stop – I think it’s wrong.
So stand up.”

2017-10-11 22:56:51 UTC
Tell the truth -- did you try to rape or proposition Harvey.
Alan Smithee
Even pervs have limits.
Miloch
2017-10-12 02:32:49 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Miloch
http://www.justjared.com/2017/10/10/lindsay-lohan-defends-harvey-weinstein-says-she-feels-very-bad-for-him/
Lindsay Lohan is the first celebrity to come forward and defend Harvey Weinstein
amid his sexual harassment scandal.
The 31-year-old actress – who is currently living in Dubai – took to her
Instagram story on Tuesday (October 10) to share her support for the movie
producer.
"He's never harmed me or did anything to me – we've done several movies
together," Lindsay said. "I think everyone needs to stop – I think it’s
wrong.
So stand up."
Even pervs have limits.
Not sure if she made that comment before or after performing her "sex with a
dog" act for her customers in Qatar.

*
M@gd@
2017-10-12 07:16:08 UTC
On 11 Oct 2017 19:32:49 -0700, in alt.gossip.celebrities, Miloch
<***@newsguy.com> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... In article <ormh2m$c8f$***@gioia.aioe.org>, Alan Smithee says...
... >
... >On 10/11/2017 12:49 AM, Miloch wrote:
... >>http://www.justjared.com/2017/10/10/lindsay-lohan-defends-harvey-weinstein-says-she-feels-very-bad-for-him/
... >>
... >>Lindsay Lohan is the first celebrity to come forward and defend Harvey Weinstein
... >> amid his sexual harassment scandal.
... >>
... >> The 31-year-old actress – who is currently living in Dubai – took to her
... >> Instagram story on Tuesday (October 10) to share her support for the movie
... >> producer.
... >>
... >> "He's never harmed me or did anything to me – we've done several movies
... >>together," Lindsay said. "I think everyone needs to stop – I think it’s
... >>wrong.
... >> So stand up."
... >
... >Even pervs have limits.
... Not sure if she made that comment before or after performing her "sex with a
... dog" act for her customers in Qatar.

Lindsay is a cesspit. Even this monster was afraid of what he could catch.

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.