Discussion:
Stormy Daniels does to Trump what Trump has done 1900 times to others...filed a lawsuit!
(too old to reply)
Miloch
2018-04-30 22:13:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Stormy Daniels Is Suing Donald Trump for Defamation

https://theslot.jezebel.com/stormy-daniels-is-suing-donald-trump-for-defamation-1825660901

Adult-film actress and perpetual thorn in the Trump administration’s side,
Stormy Daniels, is suing Donald Trump for defamation.

Daniels’s attorney, Michael Avenatti, announced the suit via Twitter and
included a PDF link to the full complaint.

During a 60 Minutes interview in March, Daniels said that a man approached her
in a grocery store parking lot in 2011 and threatened her to keep quiet about
her alleged affair with Trump. Daniels claims that the mystery man looked down
at her infant daughter and said, “That’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a
shame if something happened to her mom.”

After a forensic sketch of the man Daniels claims threatened her circulated
online, Trump cried foul on Twitter, calling the man “nonexistent” and the
entire ordeal a “con job.” The suit against Trump claims that Trump knew that
his tweets would damage Daniels’s, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford,
reputation and open her up to harassment and violence.

From the lawsuit:

Mr. Trump’s statement falsely attacks the veracity of Ms. Clifford’s account of
the threatening incident that took place in 2011. It also operates to accuse Ms.
Clifford of committing a crime under New York law, as well as the law of
numerous other states, in that it effectively states that Ms. Clifford falsely
accused an individual of committing a crime against her when no such crime
occurred. Mr. Trump’s statement is false and defamatory. In making the
statement, Mr. Trump used his national and international audience of millions of
people to make a false factual statement to denigrate and attack Ms. Clifford.
Mr. Trump knew that his false, disparaging statement would be read by people
around the world, as well as widely reported, and that Ms. Clifford would be
subjected to threats of violence, economic harm, and reputational damage as a
result.

Trump hasn’t tweeted about it. Yet.




*

His legal actions total 5,200:
•1,900 as plaintiff;
•1450 as defendent, and
•150 as bankruptcy or other legal matter.

He has won or settled about 210 with 70 lawsuits pending including several
attorney generals.




*
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-05-02 15:04:02 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 04/30/2018 06:13 PM, Miloch wrote:
> Stormy Daniels Is Suing Donald Trump for Defamation
>
> https://theslot.jezebel.com/stormy-daniels-is-suing-donald-trump-for-defamation-1825660901
>
> Adult-film actress and perpetual thorn in the Trump administration’s side,
> Stormy Daniels, is suing Donald Trump for defamation.

She's a porn star, Trump must be talented if he can defame a porn star.
--
That's Karma
Siri Cruise
2018-05-02 16:58:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <CrkGC.44025$***@fx35.iad>,
#BeamMeUpScotty <Not-***@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

> On 04/30/2018 06:13 PM, Miloch wrote:
> > Stormy Daniels Is Suing Donald Trump for Defamation
> >
> > https://theslot.jezebel.com/stormy-daniels-is-suing-donald-trump-for-defamat
> > ion-1825660901
> >
> > Adult-film actress and perpetual thorn in the Trump administration’s side,
> > Stormy Daniels, is suing Donald Trump for defamation.
>
> She's a porn star, Trump must be talented if he can defame a porn star.

So in adultery you feel only the woman in immoral, while the man is a paragon of
virtue and masculinity. How moslem of you.

--
:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I'm saving up to buy the Donald a blue stone This post / \
from Metebelis 3. All praise the Great Don! insults Islam. Mohammed
Miloch
2018-05-02 17:26:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
>
>In article <CrkGC.44025$***@fx35.iad>,
> #BeamMeUpScotty <Not-***@ideocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> On 04/30/2018 06:13 PM, Miloch wrote:
>> > Stormy Daniels Is Suing Donald Trump for Defamation
>> >
>>> https://theslot.jezebel.com/stormy-daniels-is-suing-donald-trump-for-defamat
>> > ion-1825660901
>> >
>>> Adult-film actress and perpetual thorn in the Trump administration’s side,
>> > Stormy Daniels, is suing Donald Trump for defamation.
>>
>> She's a porn star, Trump must be talented if he can defame a porn star.
>
>So in adultery you feel only the woman in immoral, while the man is a paragon of
>virtue and masculinity. How moslem of you.
>

Dude's been sleeping in his car a little too often...maybe we could take up a
collection so he can get a room in Motel 6....nah!




*
NoBody
2018-05-03 11:10:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 02 May 2018 09:58:53 -0700, Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <CrkGC.44025$***@fx35.iad>,
> #BeamMeUpScotty <Not-***@ideocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> On 04/30/2018 06:13 PM, Miloch wrote:
>> > Stormy Daniels Is Suing Donald Trump for Defamation
>> >
>> > https://theslot.jezebel.com/stormy-daniels-is-suing-donald-trump-for-defamat
>> > ion-1825660901
>> >
>> > Adult-film actress and perpetual thorn in the Trump administration’s side,
>> > Stormy Daniels, is suing Donald Trump for defamation.
>>
>> She's a porn star, Trump must be talented if he can defame a porn star.
>
>So in adultery you feel only the woman in immoral, while the man is a paragon of
>virtue and masculinity. How moslem of you.

Read what he wrote again. He didn't say what you "read".
Loading...