— I DREAM OF MY PENIS INSIDE YOUR TIGHT PUSSY
dolf
2018-03-04 16:04:47 UTC
Another shithole nugget which is America...
Dolf you are one goofy asshole. I'm just trying to figure out if you are a
sun-made eunuch or a man-made eunuch.
Mistakes no matter how tragic do sometimes happen, how else were you
conceived?
You even now bear the scars of such travesty of in-fervent, un-enduring and
insincere love.
Premature ejaculator.
Hey space-junk [you] aren't yourself capable of any rationality and such
opinion as yours is only a douche ...
[...]
Posting the exact same thing three times in a row? And each time
it was a reply to a post from August of 2012.
Clearly you are the one incapable of any rationality. You will
prove me correct in your reply.
That you are incapable of responding to any specifics within those
thrice-cock denied posts made directly as gracious act and an abundant
kindness to you, but rather cower like striped hyenas hunting within packs
(ie. congregating at kills) with a demonic lust for torn flesh as the
scavengers that you Americans by nature are....
YOUTUBE: "Hyena sounds"

I appreciate now why your flag has “stripes” and a star just for you.
Thanks for teaching me so well what Americans are as I have no experience
to the contrary.
You and BDK are just alike as such undignified humanity as only depravity
and perversity which the stain of your nations flag represents and is
hardly worth dying for.
The Glory of God bestowed as dignity of man is not upon you and neither to
be found among you.
What a wasted life Billy Graham was...
YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.