If Niggers were here first, why were Adam and Eve both white?
Add Reply
abe lincoln
2010-06-25 02:47:40 UTC
Looks like another black dick loving liberal fairy tale exposed.
Spartakus
2010-06-25 03:41:44 UTC
The real Abe Lincoln would kick your ass.
Lookout
2010-06-25 03:42:40 UTC
They weren't, dumbass.
Phlip
2010-06-25 04:35:56 UTC
I always figured creationism and racism had a common ancestor...
Will
2010-06-28 21:21:37 UTC
Post by Phlip
I always figured creationism and racism had a common ancestor...
Sure, if they are stupid enough to be racist then they are certainly stupid
enough to believe that Adam and Eve existed.
The Starmaker
2010-06-29 00:26:59 UTC
Don't tell me I came from a fish, ...I look nothing like a fish.
Phlip
2010-06-29 01:31:35 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Don't tell me I came from a fish, ...I look nothing like a fish.
Gawd works in mysterious ways!

Specifically, when you were a 2-week-old embryo, you looked exactly
like a fish embryo at a matching stage in its growth. Including gills.
The Starmaker
2010-06-29 02:29:23 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by The Starmaker
Don't tell me I came from a fish, ...I look nothing like a fish.
Gawd works in mysterious ways!
Specifically, when you were a 2-week-old embryo, you looked exactly
like a fish embryo at a matching stage in its growth. Including gills.
I might look like something on a potatoe chip, doesn't mean I came from
one...
Dakota
2010-06-25 04:46:16 UTC
Post by abe lincoln
Looks like another black dick loving liberal fairy tale exposed.
Where did you get the idea that Adam and Eve were white? What evidence
do you have that they ever existed?
5521 Dead, 654 since 1/20/09
2010-06-25 04:51:46 UTC
He's a white supremacist. What makes you think he has a three digit IQ?
D***@America.com
2010-06-25 16:56:24 UTC
Post by Dakota
Where did you get the idea that Adam and Eve were white?
They HAD to be!

Did you ever try to take a rib away from a black man??!!??
Nathan Bedford Forrest
2010-06-25 23:12:54 UTC
Gee, another black dick lover heard from !
Phlip
someone's got penis envy there
Klaus Schadenfreude
2010-06-26 01:48:29 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by abe lincoln
Looks like another black dick loving liberal fairy tale exposed.
Where did you get the idea that Adam and Eve were white? What evidence
do you have that they ever existed?
Gee, another black dick lover heard from !
someone's got penis envy there
You have to remember that was the first thing Nate saw before he was
born. It kept coming into his "room."
Lookout
Jesus wasn't even white.
NRACLAPTRAP
2010-06-27 02:15:32 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by abe lincoln
Looks like another black dick loving liberal fairy tale exposed.
Where did you get the idea that Adam and Eve were white? What evidence
do you have that they ever existed?
Gee, another black dick lover heard from !
Jesus wasn't even white.
Christ was swarthy like Rod Serling.

There are weapons that are simply thoughts.

- Rod Serling

NRACLAPTRAP
Gray Ghost
2010-06-27 06:51:01 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by abe lincoln
Looks like another black dick loving liberal fairy tale exposed.
Where did you get the idea that Adam and Eve were white? What evidence
do you have that they ever existed?
Gee, another black dick lover heard from !
Jesus wasn't even white.
Christ was swarthy like Rod Serling.
There are weapons that are simply thoughts.
- Rod Serling
--
NRACLAPTRAP
I see the stupid pills are working.
--
"Laws are made for men of ordinary understanding and should, therefore, be
construed by the ordinary rules of common sense. Their meaning is not to be

—Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, 1823
Lookout
Closer to olive but I wasn't going to debate shades.
Alfred Stomacker
2010-06-25 10:49:56 UTC
Post by abe lincoln
Looks like another black dick loving liberal fairy tale exposed.
no such thing for one thing . but the way it all happened is that "
aliens " not from Mexico , used chimps as genetic guinea pigs
Alfred Stomacker
2010-06-25 11:00:17 UTC
Post by abe lincoln
Looks like another black dick loving liberal fairy tale exposed.
no such thing for one thing . but the way it all happened is that "
aliens " not from Mexico , used chimps as genetic guinea pigs
Sent it on accident . but now for the rest of the story .

the first experiments in making a human from chimp DNA obviously
returned the blacks . They were in Africa and only in Africa and not
found any where else on earth . The Chimps are also found no where
else on earth . So from that we know positively that they both only
inhabit Africa .
So then the experiments move on as these things do and get more
advanced . they come up with things like Asians . A little less dark
and more intelligent and more human like with less of the chimp
features . We know this is true because we can see it and Asians were
never in Africa only blacks are in Africa . So we know that Asians
were put in another part of the world .
Then they moved up a notch and made others . Same thing happens .

then obviously the last to be made were whites . The far superior
intelligence and the skills to be civilized as such and the features
from the chimps are as good as gone .

Everyone came from chimps but the advancements in the human making
process ended in white people .

blacks are the only race that ever lived in Africa up till people
started migrating there.

It is easy to put two and two together if your brain is not fogged
with the " your a racist " brain washing .
ArmyOfDorkness
How about you're just a fucking idiot then?
Phlip
2010-06-25 13:48:38 UTC
Some whites are clearly less evolved than others...
Lookout
2010-06-25 14:44:32 UTC
Post by abe lincoln
[...]
Other than the fact that you're completely wrong what else were you
trying to say?
Ancient Aliens?
2010-06-25 15:40:23 UTC
Post by abe lincoln
[...]
How then do you explain Dumbya? He looks like a chimp, acts like a chimp,
laughs like a chimp, but ... he's white.
Oglethorpe
Then you're a chimp, eh?
Zombywoof
2010-06-25 22:36:07 UTC
Post by abe lincoln
Looks like another black dick loving liberal fairy tale exposed.
no such thing for one thing . but the way it all happened is that "
aliens " not from Mexico , used chimps as genetic guinea pigs
Sent it on accident . but now for the rest of the story .
Well now that you mention it; my personal theory is that humans are
the end result of some really horny Aliens (the kind from space)
stopped here for a little R&R while exploring the Galaxy. They
knocked up a couple of Chimps (better then sheep I guess) a couple of
hundred begat's later and we humans are the end result.

Could be possible given they've never found the so-called "Missing
Link".

<Rest of racist drivel snipped>
"Gustatus Similis Pullus"
Phlip
2010-06-26 00:56:18 UTC
Post by Zombywoof
Could be possible given they've never found the so-called "Missing
Link".
Apologies for the serious answer in the middle of all you n-----s
posting in a troll thread, but that aphorism is just a rubric of the
effects of "punctuated equilibrium".

Imagine a gene pool as a herd of wildebeest. Now place the most
"normal" ones in the center of the herd - the ones with average
height, weight, color, etc - and then distribute the deviant members
of the population around the periphery - the ones with crooked horns,
or different spots, or shorter legs, or whatever.

You have just drawn a "bell curve", with the majority of the
population lumped up in the middle, trending towards "normal", and the
outliers on the outside. Getting picked off by lions.

As these wildebeests enter the fossil record, the fossils will also
show this uniform population distribution. One hallmark of the study
of evilution is identifying this distribution, statistically.

If Gawd disturbs this gene pool - such as by erupting a nearby volcano
- then some random sector of that population might be eliminated. It
might actually be the center, if they are unlucky and suddenly can't
graze or find mates.

The outliers might now be the survivors - the ones with crooked horns,
or shorter legs, or whatever adaptation helped them survive the
disturbance.

They now breed, and when the population returns to normal size it
might have a center with different attributes.

That is "punctuated equilibrium". In a stable setting, forces such as
sexual selection will favor the average over the outliers. When a
disturbance punctuates the equilibrium, the population goes down,
animals with different attributes start winning, and their population
returns to normal.

When the population goes down, fewer individuals randomly leave their
bones to the fossil record.

That's why "there are no missing links". It's not exactly true - many
intermediate forms, such as Archeopteryx, indeed randomly appear in
the fossil record. But in general the times when critters evolve the
fastest are the times when their population is too stressed to appear
as fossils.
5521 Dead, 654 since 1/20/09
2010-06-26 01:41:52 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by Zombywoof
[...]
Um, you realize you just explained all this to someone who thinks Adam
and Eve existed, were white, and thus disprove the notion that hominids
were dark-skinned 3.8 million years ago.

In short, you're trying to discuss science with an illiterate moron.
Major Debacle
2010-06-26 01:39:24 UTC
Post by abe lincoln
[...]
You got nothing. Bush didn't have to use a teleprompter to make
public speeches and his life was an open book.

Your favorite nigger can't even prove he graduated from college
or has an American birth certificate.
Phlip
And Bush made completer sentences than Obama too!
Lookout
ahahahhahahah
Phlip
2010-06-26 20:36:40 UTC
Post by Lookout
Post by Phlip
And Bush made completer sentences than Obama too!
"completer"
ahahahhahahah
A poem:

Of all the world's languages,
English is both the ugliest,
And the beautiful... est.
5521 Dead, 654 since 1/20/09
Henry Gibson would be proud.
Liberal Leroy
2010-06-27 05:11:59 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by Lookout
Post by Phlip
And Bush made completer sentences than Obama too!
"completer"
ahahahhahahah
Of all the world's languages,
English is both the ugliest,
And the beautiful... est.
Sometimes there's not much you can do for the illiterati, except to nod and
feign agreement.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/completer
Nobammer
The so called first lady we have now looks like a gorilla.
5521 Dead, 654 since 1/20/09
2010-06-26 03:24:34 UTC
Post by Nobammer
Post by abe lincoln
[...]
Whereas the previous first lady looks like something a gorilla left
behind a tree.
Ancient Aliens?
2010-06-28 20:50:15 UTC
Post by 5521 Dead, 654 since 1/20/09
Post by Nobammer
The so called first lady we have now looks like a gorilla.
Whereas the previous first lady looks like something a gorilla left
behind a tree.
You can't really blame her. 33 years of marriage to Dumbya will do that to
anyone. And as if that weren't punishment enough, imagine having Barbara
Bush as your mother-in-law all that time too. Talk about a gorilla!
Oglethorpe
Why do you smell like rotten shit?
c***@webtv.net
2010-06-29 00:45:41 UTC
I mispelled Ancestry.

Dumbya looks like a chimp because he is a chimp.
cuhulin
c***@webtv.net
2010-06-26 03:24:15 UTC
If all the white people started leaving America tomorrow, those other
people would say, Ut ohhh,,, we are screwed!
cuhulin
RD Sandman
2010-06-25 15:26:34 UTC
Post by abe lincoln
Looks like another black dick loving liberal fairy tale exposed.
Jesus was running around in what is today called the Middle East. Just
how many of those folks do you truly think were blue eyed blonds as most
churches paint Jesus to be?

Besides, if Jesus were white, why does he have a Mexican name?
--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Those with the biggest mouths about taking guns away, must also have the
smallest balls since they always have to have someone else do it for
them.
Ancient Aliens?
Because he was born in Teotihuacan. His real name was Quetzalcoatl.
RD Sandman

them.
David Weinstein
2010-06-26 00:55:00 UTC
No-no. You got it wrong!

Adam & Eve were the first humans, Homo sapiens. And. yeah, they were
white.

'Groes were the first fecal matter. And they were, well, fecal-
colored.
DCI
2010-06-26 01:35:31 UTC
No-no.  You got it wrong!
Adam & Eve were the first humans, Homo sapiens.  And. yeah, they were
white.
'Groes were the first fecal matter.  And they were, well, fecal-
colored.
They spent most of their time under the apple tree listening to what
thought was the hissing of the wind.

DCI
5521 Dead, 654 since 1/20/09
And you say they got outsmarted by a SNAKE?
Lookout
2010-06-26 13:51:00 UTC
Nope. Just part of a fairy tale.
The Starmaker
2010-06-26 20:23:27 UTC
Post by David Weinstein
No-no. You got it wrong!
Adam & Eve were the first humans, Homo sapiens. And. yeah, they were
white.
'Groes were the first fecal matter. And they were, well, fecal-
colored.
Adam and Eve were not White...
the people who wrote the bible were not white..

Even Jesus Christ wasn't White...his mother wasn't White.

Seth (Eve's kid) is not a White name...

Adam and Eve and all the characters in the bible are Jewish!

And Jewish is not White!.

When are you people going to get that straight?

The Starmaker

...and for you 'political people' ...Obama is not Black.

Obama is in fact, ... a White Negro.

So, if you don't like his...politics, you can blame the White side of him...cause thats who
run politics, Whitey.
Extravagan
2010-06-26 20:33:47 UTC
If Niggers were here first, why were Adam and Eve both white?
Same reason Sarek and Amanda could have a child despite wildly different
biochemistry: because they are fictitious, and therefore anything goes
even if it violates what we know about paleobiology and history.

Indeed, given the fossil-record proof of humanity's origination in
Africa, combined with the observation that Africans are black, you can
*infer* their fictitiousness from their supposedly being both white and
the first humans. (Add to that the biologically-impossible manner of
Eve's "birth" and numerous other goofs that proved that the authors of
_Genesis_ knew biology about as well as the scriptwriters for
_Star_Trek_. The authors of _Genesis_ at least have the excuse that they
lived several thousand years before the biological sciences became at
all rigorous. :-))
--
"I'll admit that I'm impotent" -- WQ IV in
<0b50d7c9-fe3a-4c38-9af7-***@h9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/26238a15df076ab8
Bill Steele
Read Genesis carefully. It is an allegory.
Nicholas
2010-06-26 22:04:20 UTC
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:23:27 -0700, The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by David Weinstein
No-no. You got it wrong!
Adam & Eve were the first humans, Homo sapiens. And. yeah, they were
white.
'Groes were the first fecal matter. And they were, well, fecal-
colored.
Adam and Eve were not White...
the people who wrote the bible were not white..
Even Jesus Christ wasn't White...his mother wasn't White.
Seth (Eve's kid) is not a White name...
Adam and Eve and all the characters in the bible are Jewish!
And Jewish is not White!.
When are you people going to get that straight?
Just as soon as we all give ourselves prefrontal lobotomies.

BTW, I'm Jewish and I am WHITE. My ancestors come from the
Caucasoids, as in Caucasian. In fact, I bet I'm whiter than you are.

Lg
DCI
2010-06-26 23:34:37 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
No-no.  You got it wrong!
Adam & Eve were the first humans, Homo sapiens.  And. yeah, they were
white.
'Groes were the first fecal matter.  And they were, well, fecal-
colored.
Adam and Eve were not White...
the people who wrote the bible were not white..
Even Jesus Christ wasn't White...his mother wasn't White.
Seth (Eve's kid) is not a White name...
Adam and Eve and all the characters in the bible are Jewish!
And Jewish is not White!.
When are you people going to get that straight?
Just as soon as we all give ourselves prefrontal lobotomies.
BTW, I'm Jewish and I am WHITE.  My ancestors come from the
Caucasoids, as in Caucasian.  In fact, I bet I'm whiter than you are.
Lg
Absolutely true, except in the withered mental processes of a few.

DCI
The Starmaker
2010-06-27 00:00:56 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by David Weinstein
No-no. You got it wrong!
Adam & Eve were the first humans, Homo sapiens. And. yeah, they were
white.
'Groes were the first fecal matter. And they were, well, fecal-
colored.
Adam and Eve were not White...
the people who wrote the bible were not white..
Even Jesus Christ wasn't White...his mother wasn't White.
Seth (Eve's kid) is not a White name...
Adam and Eve and all the characters in the bible are Jewish!
And Jewish is not White!.
When are you people going to get that straight?
Just as soon as we all give ourselves prefrontal lobotomies.
BTW, I'm Jewish and I am WHITE. My ancestors come from the
Caucasoids, as in Caucasian. In fact, I bet I'm whiter than you are.
Lg
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White! You just don't understand yourself....

1. The United States Supreme Court

In May 1987 the United States Supreme Court handed down its decision that
Jews are a "race" for purposes of the Civil Rights Act of 1866.

Shaare Tefila Congregation v. Cobb, 481 U.S. 615, 617-18 (1987)

2. Mike Wallace says he's not White, he's Jewish..

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=1131418n&tag=related;photovideo
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/19/sbt.01.html

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

MIKE WALLACE, CBS`s "60 MINUTES": Black History Month, you find...

MORGAN FREEMAN, ACTOR: Ridiculous.

WALLACE: Why?

FREEMAN: You`re going to relegate my history to a month?

WALLACE: Come on.

FREEMAN: What do you do with yours? Which month is White History Month? Come on, tell me.

WALLACE: I`m Jewish.

FREEMAN: OK. Which month is Jewish History Month?

WALLACE: There isn`t one.

FREEMAN: Why not? Do you want one?

WALLACE: No, no.

FREEMAN: I don`t either. I don`t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.

WALLACE: How are we going to get rid of racism until...?

FREEMAN: Stop talking about it. I`m going to stop calling you a white man.
And I`m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman.
You`re not going to say, "I know this white guy named Mike Wallace." Hear what I`m saying?

(END VIDEOTAPE)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/19/sbt.01.html
Thanatos
2010-06-27 00:18:52 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?

Who knew that changing your belief in invisible sky tyrants could
actually alter your biology, as well?
Phlip
2010-06-27 14:35:48 UTC
Post by Thanatos
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?
Eminem does it.

(And, OMG, my spell checker recognizes him!;)
The Starmaker
Your spel checker recognizes OMG?
The Starmaker
2010-06-28 17:40:57 UTC
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?
Who knew that changing your belief in invisible sky tyrants could
actually alter your biology, as well?
I wasn't talking about religion...

why bother
2010-06-28 17:50:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?
Who knew that changing your belief in invisible sky tyrants could
actually alter your biology, as well?
I wasn't talking about religion...
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
You have to understand that most Americans have a historical memory that
only goes back about 10 to 20 years. So they don't understand that what
they know as Jews today (mostly descendants of Germans and Poles) bear no
relation to the Jews of 2,000 years ago (a totally different race).
The Starmaker
2010-06-28 18:25:03 UTC
Post by why bother
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?
Who knew that changing your belief in invisible sky tyrants could
actually alter your biology, as well?
I wasn't talking about religion...
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
You have to understand that most Americans have a historical memory that
only goes back about 10 to 20 years. So they don't understand that what
they know as Jews today (mostly descendants of Germans and Poles) bear no
relation to the Jews of 2,000 years ago (a totally different race).
The DNA has been checked...they are the same 2,000 years ago..
http://www.newsweek.com/2010/06/03/the-dna-of-abraham-s-children.html

nothing has changed about them..otherwise they wouldn't be a 'problem' today.
Nicholas
2010-06-28 20:08:52 UTC
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:25:03 -0700, The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by why bother
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?
Who knew that changing your belief in invisible sky tyrants could
actually alter your biology, as well?
I wasn't talking about religion...
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
You have to understand that most Americans have a historical memory that
only goes back about 10 to 20 years. So they don't understand that what
they know as Jews today (mostly descendants of Germans and Poles) bear no
relation to the Jews of 2,000 years ago (a totally different race).
The DNA has been checked...they are the same 2,000 years ago..
http://www.newsweek.com/2010/06/03/the-dna-of-abraham-s-children.html
nothing has changed about them..otherwise they wouldn't be a 'problem' today.
Your worst enemy isn't the Jew, its yourself. And I have really
really BAD NEWS for you. You're mindfucked for LIFE. You will never
be able to change. Otoh, you might have some social redeeming value
as a moving target.

Lg
The Starmaker
2010-06-28 23:01:42 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by why bother
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
You sound like a Rabbi...

I know how "you people" talk...
you use the worst words in the English language..
you people have nothing nice to say..
Here are your own words:
worst enemy
BAD NEWS
I have really
really BAD NEWS for you
fucked for LIFE
never be able to change
a moving target

Your own words show what kind of people your are...despickable.

Now, I'm going to show you "your people's" words,
everyone will see you all think and talk alike...

He should drink too much castor oil.
He should give it all away to doctors.
Let him suffer and remember.
Throw salt in his eyes, pepper in his nose.
Leeches should drink him dry.
He should laugh with lizards.
He should grow a wooden tongue.
Venereal disease should consume his body.
Why bother getting up alive?
He should crap blood and pus.
He should go nuts and run around (through the streets).
I should outlive him long enough to bury him.
God should bless him with three people: one should grab him, the second should stab him and the third should hide him.
He should have a large store, and whatever people ask for he shouldn’t have, and what he does have shouldn’t be requested.
All problems I have in my heart, should go to his head.
He should be transformed into a chandelier, to hang by day and to burn by night.
All his teeth should fall out except one to make him suffer.
A hundred houses shall he have, in every house a hundred rooms and in every room twenty beds,
and a delirious fever should drive him from bed to bed.
As many years as he’s walked on his feet, let him walk on his hands, and for the rest of the time he should crawl along on his ass.
Let what I wish on him come true (most, even half, even just 10%).
On summer days he should mourn, and on wintry nights, he should torture himself.
Black sorrow is all that his mother should see of him.
He should get so sick as to cough up his mother’s milk.
God should visit upon him the best of the Ten Plagues.
He should see everything, but have no reason (with what) to buy it.
He should marry the daughter of the Angel of Death.
Ten ships of gold should be his and the money should only make him sick.
He should have Pharaoh’s plagues sprinkled with Job’s scabies.
Hang yourself with a sugar rope and you’ll have a sweet death.
You should grow like an onion with your head in the ground.

Everyone can see how "you people" really think...garbage. You don't belong on this planet. Get out, today!
You're an unwanted race.
Nobody wants you. No country in the world will have you.

Your race is a danger to human society...

Hang yourself with a sugar rope and you’ll have a sweet death.

The Starmaker
Thanatos
2010-06-28 18:04:44 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?
Who knew that changing your belief in invisible sky tyrants could
actually alter your biology, as well?
I wasn't talking about religion...
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
Well, someone who switches from Methodist to Judaism is Jewish. In my
example, that person would be both Jewish and white.
The Starmaker
2010-06-28 19:46:54 UTC
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?
Who knew that changing your belief in invisible sky tyrants could
actually alter your biology, as well?
I wasn't talking about religion...
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
Well, someone who switches from Methodist to Judaism is Jewish. In my
example, that person would be both Jewish and white.
He would be 'of the' Jewish religion, but he wouldn't be Jewish...certaintly nobody
in Israel would consider him to be Jewish..his mother would have to be Jewish in order
for anyone to consider him..Jewish, that is the law.

For example, anyone in Hollywood..who is a TV or Movie star who is Jewish, you'll find they ain't
talking about that Star's religion, they are talking about their ...race.

The Starmaker

A Chineese person who switiches from Budism to Judaism is still a ...Chink!

An Italian guy who switches from Catholicism to judasim is still a fuckin guinea!!!
Thanatos
2010-06-28 21:08:58 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?
Who knew that changing your belief in invisible sky tyrants could
actually alter your biology, as well?
I wasn't talking about religion...
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
Well, someone who switches from Methodist to Judaism is Jewish. In my
example, that person would be both Jewish and white.
He would be 'of the' Jewish religion, but he wouldn't be Jewish.
A distinction without a difference. Before the conversion, he was both
of the Methodist religion and Methodist.
Strabo
2010-06-28 22:06:32 UTC
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Thanatos
Post by The Starmaker
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
So if someone is white and, say, Methodist, and decides to switch
religions and become Jewish, they suddenly switch races, also?
Who knew that changing your belief in invisible sky tyrants could
actually alter your biology, as well?
I wasn't talking about religion...
It's simply impossible to be Jewish *and* White!
Well, someone who switches from Methodist to Judaism is Jewish. In my
example, that person would be both Jewish and white.
He would be 'of the' Jewish religion, but he wouldn't be Jewish.
A distinction without a difference. Before the conversion, he was both
of the Methodist religion and Methodist.
And now he's neither a Methodist nor a Jew.

Like Islam, Judaism is exclusionary. One cannot join to become one of
the 'Chosen People.' Instead, one converts to Judaism to become a
second-class Jew.
c***@webtv.net
2010-06-28 22:48:01 UTC
http://www.devilfinder.com
What Did Jesus Look Like?

I am Scots Irish by ancester, my skin is white.

Many, many years ago, all white people's ancestors had black/dark
skin.The Sun has a direct affect on skin color.When those black people
moved from Africa to Northern territories, over the many, many years,
their black/dark skin color started turning white.

I am fixin to rig me up another cup of coffee now.Come on doggy, lets go
front yard and pee pee.
cuhulin
Strabo
Conversions are not true Jews.
Phlip
2010-06-27 14:06:50 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
FREEMAN: I don`t either. I don`t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.
WALLACE: How are we going to get rid of racism until...?
FREEMAN: Stop talking about it. I`m going to stop calling you a white man.
And I`m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman.
You`re not going to say, "I know this white guy named Mike Wallace." Hear what I`m saying?
Someone tell Morgan that Gawd saw fit to place both MLK and Bob
Marley's birthdays in the same month.

Black history month is ON NOW, mofo!
truthobserver
2010-06-27 05:01:21 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by David Weinstein
No-no. You got it wrong!
Adam & Eve were the first humans, Homo sapiens. And.
yeah, they were white.
'Groes were the first fecal matter. And they were, well,
fecal- colored.
Adam and Eve were not White...
the people who wrote the bible were not white..
Even Jesus Christ wasn't White...his mother wasn't White.
Seth (Eve's kid) is not a White name...
Adam and Eve and all the characters in the bible are
Jewish!
And Jewish is not White!.
When are you people going to get that straight?
The Starmaker
...and for you 'political people' ...Obama is not Black.
Obama is in fact, ... a White Negro.
So, if you don't like his...politics, you can blame the
White side of him...cause thats who run politics, Whitey.
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the bible WERE
white. So was Jesus.

Modern day jews are NOT the same group of people that wrote
the bible. Modern day jews are descendants of Cain, that took
over the tribe of Judah through interracial marriage a little
before the time of Jesus.

Cain himself was the offspring of Satan and Eve. Adam and Eve
didn't eat an apple in the garden, they had sex with Satan
(which is why they wanted to cover their genitals, to hide
from God what they had done). Cain and Abel were fraternal
twins, Abel was Adam's son and Cain was Satan's son. (And by
the way, Adam and Eve were not the first people on Earth - all
races were created on the sixth day.)

The ten so called "lost" tribes were taken captive by the
Assyrian and went over the Caucasus mountains, which is why
they are called caucasians today. They settled Europe and are
the race of people known as "white" people today.
Gunner Asch
2010-06-27 05:17:53 UTC
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the bible WERE
white. So was Jesus.
Cites?

Photos?

We will be waiting

Gunner

Gunner Asch
pyotr filipivich
2010-06-27 06:49:01 UTC
I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the bible WERE
white. So was Jesus.
Cites?
Photos?
We will be waiting
He's going to have real tsuris when he finds out Jesus and the
Apostles were Jews.

shalom

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich.
Just about the time you finally see light at the end of the tunnel,
you find out it's a Government Project to build more tunnel.
Gunner Asch
2010-06-27 17:02:05 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the bible WERE
white. So was Jesus.
Cites?
Photos?
We will be waiting
He's going to have real tsuris when he finds out Jesus and the
Apostles were Jews.
shalom
pyotr
Indeed he will. But..shrug..he is one of those buffoons that will be
bulldozed into the same mass grave as leftwingers...including some gay
ones..perhaps he will enjoy eternity locked together with a black gay
leftwinger?

You know..there is some justice in that..isnt there?

Gunner

Gunner Asch
pyotr filipivich
2010-06-27 21:18:57 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the bible WERE
white. So was Jesus.
Cites?
Photos?
We will be waiting
He's going to have real tsuris when he finds out Jesus and the
Apostles were Jews.
shalom
pyotr
Indeed he will. But..shrug..he is one of those buffoons that will be
bulldozed into the same mass grave as leftwingers...including some gay
ones..perhaps he will enjoy eternity locked together with a black gay
leftwinger?
You know..there is some justice in that..isnt there?
Yes, there is. As long as he's dumped in with left wingers
who happen to be gay and/or black.
The parallel question is: do we shoot the neo-Nazis with the
battle rifles of the Allies (M-1, Enfield, Mosin Nagat), or use
something by the Axis - Mauser, Arisaka, or Caranco? Or go for the
complete ironic and use an Uzi or Galiel?
Gunner Asch
2010-06-27 22:23:35 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by truthobserver
[...]
You pose some of the damnedest, hardest questions. Damn!

Ive got to ponder on that one. Really.

Damnit..and here I was going to take a nap. Now I wont be able to sleep.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
pyotr filipivich
2010-06-28 03:58:07 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by truthobserver
[...]
Try laying down with a cat or two on your chest. That should do
it.
And let the cats ponder the question of what weapon to use.
Post by Gunner Asch
Gunner
Gunner Asch
Wilkos
2010-06-27 22:31:30 UTC
Post by pyotr filipivich
I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 05:01:21 +0000 (UTC), truthobserver
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the bible
WERE white. So was Jesus.
Cites?
Photos?
We will be waiting
He's going to have real tsuris when he finds out Jesus
and the
Apostles were Jews.
shalom
pyotr
Indeed he will. But..shrug..he is one of those buffoons
that will be bulldozed into the same mass grave as
leftwingers...including some gay ones..perhaps he will
enjoy eternity locked together with a black gay leftwinger?
You know..there is some justice in that..isnt there?
Gunner
Looking at your posting history, I see you make many posts
talking about how certain people whose usenet posts you
dislike will be "bulldozed into mass graves."

The question is, who, exactly, will be doing the bulldozing?
It certainly can't be you, since you're a keyboard warrior and
a punk/coward in real life, and you are far too impotent to do
anything. Yet you imagine a future in which blacks, gays, and
usenet posters will be the victims of genocide. That's par for
the course when it comes misc.survivalism, I know, and I
shouldn't single you out among all the other mentally deranged
kooks who are impotent and powerless yet keep talking about
"the day of the rope" but call me curious.
Post by Gunner Asch
One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing
that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by
newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of
Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also
just stupid.
Gunner Asch
Gunner Asch
2010-06-28 00:26:57 UTC
Post by truthobserver
[...]
Public workers of course. One cant simply let oodles of bodies stinking
up the place, can one?
Post by Wilkos
It certainly can't be you, since you're a keyboard warrior and
a punk/coward in real life, and you are far too impotent to do
anything.
Sigh..you know me so well.
Post by Wilkos
Yet you imagine a future in which blacks, gays, and
usenet posters will be the victims of genocide.
Odd..Ive never said anything about blacks, gays and generic usenet
posters. Sure you arent over doing the drugs a bit too much?

Now Leftwingers and Klanners...those people..you know..people like you,
will be murdered in less than 2 yrs.

You do know I have a black girlfriend, right? And Im NOT a white man.

Seems to me..you once again shit in your messkit. Funny how that happens
to the mentally ill, isnt it?
Post by Wilkos
That's par for
the course when it comes misc.survivalism, I know, and I
shouldn't single you out among all the other mentally deranged
kooks who are impotent and powerless yet keep talking about
"the day of the rope" but call me curious.
Day of the rope? Where did that come from?

Rope is expensive. Barbed wire can be found all over. And it doesnt
take anything fancy to hang you with it. Just something to kick you off
of.

I hope whoever does you, does something unique.

As for me..Ill be sitting on the porch, banjo in hand, playing happy
riffs as the body counts are announced..

But then..you did know that..since you seem to know me so well...right?

<VBG>

Gunner
Gunner Asch
Phlip

Obvious troll is obvious...
c***@webtv.net
2010-06-28 01:05:50 UTC
About eight to ten years ago, it was voted the Irish gals have the
sexiest sounding voices.
I don't remember who voted it so.
cuhulin
Edward McArdle
2010-06-28 10:04:05 UTC
Just to buy in...

I am under the impression that there are a lot of white people around
today because the Germans (Angles and Saxons) invaded Britain (which
became Angle-land), and the English spread around a lot.

Adam and Eve, if they existed, came from the north of Africa, and so were
probably at least dark-coloured. At that time the only light-skinned
people came from the very cold countries.

(No doubt some of you suspect that I am just making all this up.)
Edward McArdle
Phlip
2010-06-28 13:38:49 UTC
Post by Edward McArdle
Just to buy in...
I am under the impression that there are a lot of white people around
today because the Germans (Angles and Saxons) invaded Britain (which
became Angle-land), and the English spread around a lot.
Adam and Eve, if they existed, came from the north of Africa, and so were
probably at least dark-coloured. At that time the only light-skinned
people came from the very cold countries.
(No doubt some of you suspect that I am just making all this up.)
/Guns, Germs, & Steel/. Europe's geography gave it good metallurgy.
"Europe" means "ore-land". And its geopolitics allowed it to
amalgamate the best inventions from the rest of Africa & Asia.

- a phonetic alphabet (China lacked that)
- cattle ranching (from Africa)
- stern post rudder & lateen sail
- stirrup, running board plow
- the compass
- steel, gunpowder, and movable type press

Virgin cultures have poor immune systems; we had the best, due to our
history of ridiculously poor hygiene. Farmers used to literally bed
down both humans and livestock in one big stinky barn.

So, put them all together, if anyone got in our way, if we didn't
shoot them we'd just infect them.
Wilkos
2010-06-27 22:06:14 UTC
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the bible
WERE white. So was Jesus.
Cites?
Photos?
We will be waiting
He's going to have real tsuris when he finds out Jesus
and the
Apostles were Jews.
shalom
pyotr
How stupid are you, exactly? Because you are certainly not smart
enough to read, or you would have seen him explaining that Jesus
was not a jew as they're known today.
Gunner Asch
2010-06-28 00:21:03 UTC
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the bible
WERE white. So was Jesus.
Cites?
Photos?
We will be waiting
He's going to have real tsuris when he finds out Jesus
and the
Apostles were Jews.
shalom
pyotr
How stupid are you, exactly? Because you are certainly not smart
enough to read, or you would have seen him explaining that Jesus
was not a jew as they're known today.
Odd...then..they were..Baptists perhaps? Or maybe..ah..Methodists?

Please advise, Ive become confused by your buffoonery.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Wilkos
2010-06-28 00:23:48 UTC
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the
bible WERE white. So was Jesus.
Cites?
Photos?
We will be waiting
He's going to have real tsuris when he finds out
Jesus and the
Apostles were Jews.
shalom
pyotr
How stupid are you, exactly? Because you are certainly not
smart enough to read, or you would have seen him explaining
that Jesus was not a jew as they're known today.
Odd...then..they were..Baptists perhaps? Or
maybe..ah..Methodists?
Please advise, Ive become confused by your buffoonery.
Gunner
You're a mentally ill kook, you become confused easily.
Gunner Asch
Gunner Asch
2010-06-28 02:21:28 UTC
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the
bible WERE white. So was Jesus.
Cites?
Photos?
We will be waiting
He's going to have real tsuris when he finds out
Jesus and the
Apostles were Jews.
shalom
pyotr
How stupid are you, exactly? Because you are certainly not
smart enough to read, or you would have seen him explaining
that Jesus was not a jew as they're known today.
Odd...then..they were..Baptists perhaps? Or
maybe..ah..Methodists?
Please advise, Ive become confused by your buffoonery.
Gunner
You're a mentally ill kook, you become confused easily.
You still havent answered my question, have you?

Is it because you are simply stupid and bigoted? Or is it because you
are ignorant, buffoonish and bigoted?

Please answer my question, before my head explodes in anticipation.

Please oh please oh please!!

Gunner
Gunner Asch
c***@webtv.net
2010-06-28 02:43:02 UTC
Nigeria,,, Nigerians,,, then the Brits started calling them Nigers,
(sounding like, Nygers) then somehow another g got added.
Wake up, y'all.Smell the coffee!
cuhulin
pyotr filipivich
2010-06-28 02:44:49 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by truthobserver
Actually, Adam and Eve and the people who wrote the bible
WERE white. So was Jesus.
Cites?
Photos?
We will be waiting
He's going to have real tsuris when he finds out Jesus
and the
Apostles were Jews.
shalom
pyotr
How stupid are you, exactly? Because you are certainly not smart
enough to read, or you would have seen him explaining that Jesus
was not a jew as they're known today.
That is correct - Jesus was not a Pharisee. But he was a Jew.
Post by Gunner Asch
Odd...then..they were..Baptists perhaps? Or maybe..ah..Methodists?
Eastern Orthodox, but that's way off thread.
Gunner Asch
2010-06-28 04:58:39 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Please advise, Ive become confused by your buffoonery.
The Klanner was supposed to show his Brilliant knowlege of the subject.
But then..you did give him time, and he was unable to provide any clear
input on the subject, so its obvious he was indeed..as stupid as a turd
with teeth marks in it.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
pyotr filipivich
2010-06-28 15:28:55 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Please advise, Ive become confused by your buffoonery.
The Klanner was supposed to show his Brilliant knowlege of the subject.
But then..you did give him time, and he was unable to provide any clear
input on the subject, so its obvious he was indeed..as stupid as a turd
with teeth marks in it.
The stupid person was the one who placed those teeth marks in the
first place. But it took a real progressive true believer to put the
second set of teeth marks on it.

tschus
pyotr
Thanatos
2010-06-27 07:45:00 UTC
Post by truthobserver
Post by The Starmaker
Post by David Weinstein
[...]
I always get a chuckle over the fact that grown adults actually believe
this shit.
Liberal Leroy
2010-06-27 15:27:08 UTC
Post by Thanatos
Post by truthobserver
Post by The Starmaker
Post by David Weinstein
[...]
I'll bet you find it difficult to believe that cars were invented before you
were born too.
Thanatos
With wagering skills like that, I'd stay away from casinos if I were you.
The Starmaker
2010-06-28 17:56:13 UTC
Post by Thanatos
Post by truthobserver
Post by The Starmaker
Post by David Weinstein
[...]
You'd be surprised at 'all the things' "grown adults" believe in....

some people believe everything they see on TV..

some people believe in flying saucers..

for example, when you look in the mirror
the mirror does not reverse the reflection
left to right or right to left..
cause if I point my hand towards East,
the mirror relection points to East also, ...
so it isn't reversed.
Nicholas
2010-06-28 20:21:09 UTC
no kidding
Extravagan
2010-06-28 23:08:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
for example, when you look in the mirror
the mirror does not reverse the reflection
left to right or right to left..
cause if I point my hand towards East,
the mirror relection points to East also, ...
so it isn't reversed.
Wrong. If east is directly toward or away from the mirror and you point
east, your reflection will point west.
The Starmaker
I was talking about "my hand", not your hand...
Replicant
2010-06-29 01:45:14 UTC
Post by Extravagan
Post by The Starmaker
for example, when you look in the mirror
the mirror does not reverse the reflection
left to right or right to left..
cause if I point my hand towards East,
the mirror relection points to East also, ...
so it isn't reversed.
Wrong. If east is directly toward or away from the mirror and you
point east, your reflection will point west.
Semantics. Modifying his example to bolster yours doesn't prove him
incorrect.
c***@webtv.net
2010-06-29 02:20:22 UTC
All human male babies are female up to about three or four weeks in the
womb.
cuhulin

Phlip
2010-06-27 14:38:34 UTC
Post by truthobserver
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Thank you for reminding me; one of my life's goals is to obtain an
authentic German Black Forest Cuckoo Clock.

(Then replace the cuckoo with a Coelophysis head!)
The Starmaker
2010-06-28 18:04:35 UTC
Post by truthobserver
Post by The Starmaker
Post by David Weinstein
[...]
If Jesus Christ was here today he would tell you,
"Don't be calling me no fuckin Whitey cause I kick your fuckin ass!!!"