Blac Chyna...She's Worth Less Without Kardashian Ties
2018-05-05 15:35:45 UTC
http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/05/blac-chyna-club-bookings-no-kardashian-ties/

Blac Chyna's value has plummeted at clubs across America, and the reason is
simple -- her wagon has been unhitched from the Kardashians.

BC's turning 30 next week, and we're told she's spread the word to promoters
she's available for club bookings. We did a little digging and turns out Chyna's
earning power has fizzled since breaking up with Rob Kardashian (unless waging
courtroom war counts).

The numbers are staggering -- BC went from booking gigs that paid her up to $30k
not too long ago in her heyday with Rob & Co. ... to now struggling to snag more
than $7k per gig.

That's what several top club promoters in Cali told us, and it gets worse. One
promoter said he wouldn't pay her a penny more than $5k because Chyna without
Rob is like Sonny without Cher.

A top Miami promoter said the max he'd shell out is $2k because she's not
relevant anymore.

BC's new boo isn't helping financial matters ... this according to one promoter
who said her relationship with 18-year-old rapper YBN Almighty Jay, who can't
even get into a 21-and-over club, is just whack.

*
f***@gmail.com
2018-05-06 13:41:28 UTC
[...]
What does she do? Any amount is too much.