There's Even More Evidence That Caitlyn Jenner Is Dating a 21-Year-Old Model and We're Like, Get It, Girl!
2018-04-20 02:09:09 UTC
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/caitlyn-jenner-girlfriend-sophia-hutchins-145848

Okurr! Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly dating a 21-year-old college student and
model named Sophia Hutchins. Cait brought the beauty as her date to the GLAAD
Awards on April 12, but their alleged romance goes back to last year. According
to Radar Online, the I Am Cait alum, 68, whisked her new blonde partner away to
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, in 2017 for a romantic vacation. Despite their drastic
age difference — Sophia is the same age as Caitlyn’s daughter Kendall Jenner! —
the two looked happier than ever when they touched back down in the U.S. on
Monday, Oct. 30. The proof of a relationship has been growing ever since.

In her memoir, The Secrets of My Life — which was released back in April — the
transgender rights advocate opened up about her future dating prospects after
announcing her transition in 2015. "A future female companion? I think about
that. A future female sexual companion? Not happening, at least for now, and
perhaps not ever," she wrote in her tome before she had gender reassignment
surgery. "A future male sexual companion? I have never had the inclination. But
maybe that attitude might possibly change if I have the Final Surgery."

Months later, it seems as though the former Olympian (who was linked to gal pal
Candis Cayne in 2016, one year after divorcing Kris Jenner) may have finally
found her perfect life partner. Here, In Touch has rounded up everything you
need to know about Caitlyn’s much younger rumored love, Sophia.

Sophia, who attends Pepperdine University near Caitlyn’s home in Malibu, CA,
revealed her decision to transition to her school newspaper in 2016. According
to Radar, Sophia even mentioned that Caitlyn inspired her to publicly address
her gender identity.

Radar reports that Sophia’s birth name is Scott. In her 2016 profile for
Pepperdine’s newspaper, she explained how moving away to college helped her
discover her authentic self. “I’ve always had the question of, ‘Do I want to
transition from male to female?’ I never thought a lot about doing it until I
got into college because I was able to break away from my family and started to
establish my own identity,” she explained. “College gave me the time to deal
with a lot of issues that had always been there.”

Sophia, clad in nothing but tiny green underwear and a matching sports bra,
posed for some sexy photos in Caitlyn’s kitchen in September. Photographer
Robert C. Bliss shared a behind-the-scenes pic from their shoot on Instagram.
“Breakfast?” he jokingly captioned the sizzling snap of Sophia.

Just like Caitlyn’s social media-loving daughters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner,
Sophia is a pro when it comes to taking a thot-tastic mirror selfie. “Skipped
working out this morning so I'll share a selfie instead,” the fitness enthusiast
captioned a hot AF selfie on Oct. 11. “Good morning ☀️
�� #adidas #calvinklein”

*
Travoltron
2018-04-20 04:32:03 UTC
If Bruce was dating a 21-year old female, you same ninnies would be
having a meltdown. But when an old queen is plowing some young twink
it's all OK. Got it.
Siri Cruise
2018-04-20 08:13:22 UTC
Okurr! Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly dating a 21-year-old college student and
model named Sophia Hutchins. Cait brought the beauty as her date to the GLAAD
Deep inside Jenner is a straight man struggling to fasten his bra.
Travoltron
2018-04-20 17:54:12 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Okurr! Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly dating a 21-year-old college student and
model named Sophia Hutchins. Cait brought the beauty as her date to the GLAAD
Deep inside Jenner is a straight man struggling to fasten his bra.
Wait, Bruce is still straight? then what was the point of all that
bullshit? He just wanted to be a Cartrashian chick?
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-04-20 18:25:19 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Okurr! Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly dating a 21-year-old college student and
model named Sophia Hutchins. Cait brought the beauty as her date to the GLAAD
Deep inside Jenner is a straight man struggling to fasten his bra.
Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon the "Odd Couple" has nothing on this pair.

Men in dresses, they should save this stuff for the comic strips.
--
That's Karma

"Do frozen embryos located in the USA reside in the USA?"

I would think they need a passport to be removed from the U.S. since
they aren't inside a uterus but they aren't citizens yet.... They would
then have to be a person wouldn't they? And that makes selling them slavery.

They should be counted in the census as a person, because they are a
human life that consumes resources.
Miloch
2018-04-21 04:53:50 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Okurr! Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly dating a 21-year-old college student and
model named Sophia Hutchins. Cait brought the beauty as her date to the GLAAD
Deep inside Jenner is a straight man struggling to fasten his bra.
Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon the "Odd Couple" has nothing on this pair.
Men in dresses, they should save this stuff for the comic strips.
You sound stressed out, Scotty-kins...ya been eating too many Moon Pies for that
chocolate rush?...try switching over to Clark Bars...you know...less chocolate
and more peanut butter nougat.

go Warriors!