Twitter Permanently Bans Alex Jones and Infowars
2018-09-06 23:58:54 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/twitter-permanently-bans-alex-jones-and-infowars

A video of him berating a CNN reporter with ‘the eyes of a rat’ was the final
violation after a series of them by Infowars and its founder.

Twitter banned Infowars and its founder, the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones,
following months of public pressure to do so.

In a series of tweets on Thursday, the company said it had “permanently
suspended” accounts associated with Jones and Infowars after numerous complaints
that they violated its terms of service prohibiting repeated abusive behavior. A
Twitter spokesperson told The Daily Beast specifically that an Infowars video
posted on Twitter of Alex Jones berating CNN reporter Oliver Darcy on Wednesday
was the final violation of the company’s terms.

“Those are the eyes of a rat,” Jones told Darcy to his face in a live video,
where he accused Darcy and CNN of trying police internet content.

“Today, we permanently suspended @realalexjones and @infowars from Twitter and
Periscope,” Twitter said in the first of a series of Thursday tweets. “We took
this action based on new reports of Tweets and videos posted yesterday that
violate our abusive behavior policy, in addition to the accounts’ previous
violations,” the company tweeted, linking to its policies on abusive
behavior.”“As we continue to increase transparency around our Rules and
enforcement actions, we wanted to be open about this action given the broad
interest in this case. We do not typically comment on enforcement actions we
take against individual accounts, for their privacy,” Twitter continued.

Twitter said it will “take action” if Jones or Infowars seeks to circumvent
their ban.

The ban deprives Jones and Infowars from its 1.5 million followers, combined,
and comes on top of bans that cut them off from millions of others.

Last month, tech giants YouTube, its parent company Google, Facebook, and Apple
deleted or restricted Jones’ accounts, citing Jones’ violations of their
policies against hate speech and incitement to violence against minorities.

2018-09-07 09:25:12 UTC
> "Those are the eyes of a rat," Jones told Darcy to his face in a live video,
> where he accused Darcy and CNN of trying police internet content.

Apparently when the "Deep State" can't work for this joker it's on to
"Deep Industry," lol.
Miloch
2018-09-07 15:21:59 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...

>> "Those are the eyes of a rat," Jones told Darcy to his face in a live video,
>> where he accused Darcy and CNN of trying police internet content.
>
>Apparently when the "Deep State" can't work for this joker it's on to
>"Deep Industry," lol.

He's been at it since 1999 with a website...prolly makes a ton of money catering
to the nutballs who need a link to some 'reliable source' to back up their crazy
ideas.

He's the modern version of the crazed Wally George who was married an amazing
six times!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_George

*
Lodestar Q
2018-09-07 20:32:30 UTC
Miloch wrote

> https://www.thedailybeast.com/twitter-permanently-bans-alex-jones-and-inf
> owars
>
> A video of him berating a CNN reporter with 'the eyes of a rat' was the
> final violation after a series of them by Infowars and its founder.
>
> Twitter banned Infowars and its founder, the conspiracy theorist Alex
> Jones, following months of public pressure to do so.

That bloated Jewish queer will complain to The Donald during their next
blowjob session.