Discussion:
'Just another bad book': Trump dismisses Woodward's explosive book
Add Reply
Miloch
2018-09-05 00:04:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
more at
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/white-house-response-bob-woodward/index.html

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump on Tuesday downplayed a bombshell new
book by veteran journalist Bob Woodward portraying the chaos and dysfunction
inside the White House as "just another bad book."

Trump offered his pushback on Tuesday in an interview with the conservative
publication Daily Caller after CNN and The Washington Post reported on some of
the book's most explosive allegations, including disparaging comments Defense
Secretary Jim Mattis and White House chief of staff John Kelly privately made
about Trump and military actions the President sought to take against Syria and
North Korea.

"It's just another bad book. He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
of Woodward, who has reported on multiple presidents and alongside Carl
Bernstein broke news of the Watergate scandal that ultimately led to President
Richard Nixon's resignation.

"It's just nasty stuff," Trump said.

Trump on Tuesday also lamented the fact that he did not sit for an interview
with Woodward before publication. Woodward sought through multiple White House
officials and others close to Trump to secure an interview with him, to no
avail.

Woodward's 448-page book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," offers a devastating
portrait of a dysfunctional Trump White House, detailing how senior aides --
both current and former Trump administration officials -- grew exasperated with
the President and increasingly worried about his erratic behavior, ignorance and
penchant for lying. It describes how Trump's closest aides have taken
extraordinary measures in the White House to try to stop what they saw as his
most dangerous impulses, going so far as to swipe and hide papers from his desk
so he wouldn't sign them.

Trump called the allegation that officials removed paperwork from his desk to
prevent him from signing it "false" and "made up."

Trump's comments Tuesday followed a pair of statements the White House released
generally panning the book.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders called it "nothing more than
fabricated stories, many by former disgruntled employees, told to make the
President look bad."

White House chief of staff John Kelly also rejected Woodward's reporting that he
called Trump an "idiot," even though multiple outlets have also reported that
Kelly has privately disparaged the President.

"The idea I ever called the President an idiot is not true," Kelly said in a
statement hours after the report was released. Kelly added that he and the
President "have an incredibly candid and strong relationship" and that "he and I
both know this story is total BS."

"This is another pathetic attempt to smear people close to President Trump and
distract from the administration's many successes," Kelly said.

Mattis also denied the quotes attributed to him in Woodward's book.



more at
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/white-house-response-bob-woodward/index.html




*
Siri Cruise
2018-09-05 01:24:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

> White House chief of staff John Kelly also rejected Woodward's reporting that
> he
> called Trump an "idiot," even though multiple outlets have also reported that

That's true. What Kelly actually said was 'stupid motherfucker'.

--
:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Lee
2018-09-05 02:22:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Miloch wrote:

> more at
> https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/white-house-response-bob-woodw
> ard/index.html
>
> Washington (CNN)  President Donald Trump on Tuesday downplayed a
> bombshell new book by veteran journalist Bob Woodward portraying the
> chaos and dysfunction inside the White House as "just another bad
> book."
>
> Trump offered his pushback on Tuesday in an interview with the
> conservative publication Daily Caller after CNN and The Washington
> Post reported on some of the book's most explosive allegations,
> including disparaging comments Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and White
> House chief of staff John Kelly privately made about Trump and
> military actions the President sought to take against Syria and North
> Korea.
>
> "It's just another bad book. He's had a lot of credibility problems,"
> Trump said of Woodward, who has reported on multiple presidents and
> alongside Carl Bernstein broke news of the Watergate scandal that
> ultimately led to President Richard Nixon's resignation.


Trump can barely read a menu, much less a book.

The retort is just laughable.
super70s
2018-09-05 17:41:04 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
<***@newsguy.com> wrote:

> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said

God what a deranged shitstain.
Miloch
2018-09-06 00:14:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
>
>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
><***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
>
>God what a deranged shitstain.

...maybe President Shit-Stain is just suffering from "lack-a-nookie" and just
needs to get laid...anyone know if Melania is willing to spread her legs and
take one for the good ole U S of A...or has the sexual chemistry between those
two gone the way of the buffalo?




*
Milcock
2018-09-06 01:19:48 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
>super70s says...
>>
>>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
>><***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
>>
>>God what a deranged shitstain.
>
>...maybe President Shit-Stain is just suffering from "lack-a-nookie" and just
>needs to get laid...anyone know if Melania is willing to spread her legs and
>take one for the good ole U S of A...or has the sexual chemistry between those
>two gone the way of the buffalo?

Trump is a pussy magnet.
Siri Cruise
2018-09-06 04:37:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
Milcock <***@obamas.crotch> wrote:

> Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
> >super70s says...
> >>
> >>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
> >><***@newsguy.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
> >>
> >>God what a deranged shitstain.
> >
> >...maybe President Shit-Stain is just suffering from "lack-a-nookie" and
> >just
> >needs to get laid...anyone know if Melania is willing to spread her legs and
> >take one for the good ole U S of A...or has the sexual chemistry between
> >those
> >two gone the way of the buffalo?
>
> Trump is a pussy magnet.

He certainly attracts you.

--
:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Miloch
2018-09-06 05:14:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
>
>In article <***@4ax.com>,
> Milcock <***@obamas.crotch> wrote:
>
>> Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
>> >super70s says...
>> >>
>> >>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
>> >><***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
>> >>
>> >>God what a deranged shitstain.
>> >
>> >...maybe President Shit-Stain is just suffering from "lack-a-nookie" and
>> >just
>> >needs to get laid...anyone know if Melania is willing to spread her legs and
>> >take one for the good ole U S of A...or has the sexual chemistry between
>> >those
>> >two gone the way of the buffalo?
>>
>> Trump is a pussy magnet.
>
>He certainly attracts you.
>

The ole Trumpster will gladly take a hand-job from any rando Bolton drags in and
says..."...she's clean...I just checked her myself".

So...between Omarosa's book, the "Fire and Fury' book by Wolfe and Woodward's
new book...the disarray in the WHouse is apparently as fucked as just about
everyone thinks it is.



*
Milcock
2018-09-06 01:18:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
><***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
>
>God what a deranged shitstain.

Meanwhile, he's your leader.
Miloch
2018-09-06 01:44:04 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...
>
>super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
>><***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
>>
>>God what a deranged shitstain.
>
>Meanwhile, he's your leader.


Heh...heh heh...Ha ha...ho ho ho....heh ha ha ha ha...

Heh...heh heh...

...no one voted in a "deranged" leader...except the TeaParty types like you,
MaxxX.

...he'll never finish his first term...



*
Milcock
2018-09-06 02:39:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...
>>
>>super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
>>><***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
>>>
>>>God what a deranged shitstain.
>>
>>Meanwhile, he's your leader.
>
>
>Heh...heh heh...Ha ha...ho ho ho....heh ha ha ha ha...
>
>Heh...heh heh...
>
>...no one voted in a "deranged" leader...except the TeaParty types like you,
>MaxxX.
>
>...he'll never finish his first term...


It's not going to happen. You keep setting yourself up for
disappointment.
Miloch
2018-09-06 03:16:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...
>
>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...
>>>
>>>super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>>>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
>>>><***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
>>>>
>>>>God what a deranged shitstain.
>>>
>>>Meanwhile, he's your leader.
>>
>>
>>Heh...heh heh...Ha ha...ho ho ho....heh ha ha ha ha...
>>
>>Heh...heh heh...
>>
>>...no one voted in a "deranged" leader...except the TeaParty types like you,
>>MaxxX.
>>
>>...he'll never finish his first term...
>
>
>It's not going to happen. You keep setting yourself up for
>disappointment.

...and you're going down with the ship, TrumpStooge...



*
Siri Cruise
2018-09-06 04:35:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
Milcock <***@obamas.crotch> wrote:

> super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
> >In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
> ><***@newsguy.com> wrote:
> >
> >> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
> >
> >God what a deranged shitstain.
>
> Meanwhile, he's your leader.

I follow a different drummer.

--
:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
BeamMeUpScotty
2018-09-06 13:41:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On 09/06/2018 12:35 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <***@4ax.com>,
> Milcock <***@obamas.crotch> wrote:
>
>> super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
>>> <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
>>>
>>> God what a deranged shitstain.
>>
>> Meanwhile, he's your leader.
>
> I follow a different drummer.
>
Poor Woodward, trying to profit off his past fame by damaging another
President and yet all he did was damage the legend of himself in a
futile attempt to re-live his youth and get some money to retire on.

It's difficult to see people grasping at the straws of life as they get
to a point where they find their best days are all behind them.

Like the old Democrat lady (Elenore something) that was the buffoon at
all the Presidential Press Conferences for decades until she was so
senile that she started saying things that were more than just
embarrassing to herself and others. They had to push her out... looks
like the same needs to happen with Woodward.

--
That's Karma
Miloch
2018-09-06 15:06:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <t8akD.59823$***@fx45.iad>, BeamMeUpScotty says...
>
>On 09/06/2018 12:35 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <***@4ax.com>,
>> Milcock <***@obamas.crotch> wrote:
>>
>>> super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>>> In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
>>>> <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> He's had a lot of credibility problems," Trump said
>>>>
>>>> God what a deranged shitstain.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, he's your leader.
>>
>> I follow a different drummer.
>>
>Poor Woodward, trying to profit off his past fame by damaging another
>President and yet all he did was damage the legend of himself in a
>futile attempt to re-live his youth and get some money to retire on.
>
>It's difficult to see people grasping at the straws of life as they get
>to a point where they find their best days are all behind them.
>
>Like the old Democrat lady (Elenore something) that was the buffoon at
>all the Presidential Press Conferences for decades until she was so
>senile that she started saying things that were more than just
>embarrassing to herself and others. They had to push her out... looks
>like the same needs to happen with Woodward.
>

...doing a little whistling as you walk past the graveyard, aren't ya
Scott-kins!



*
Himler
2018-09-09 08:58:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On 04 Sep 2018, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> posted some
news:***@drn.newsguy.com:

> more at
> https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/white-house-response-bob-woodwa
> rd/index.html
>
> Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump

Nothing CNN has to say is worth reading.
Miloch
2018-09-09 15:14:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@202.81.252.44>, Himler says...
>
>On 04 Sep 2018, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> posted some
>news:***@drn.newsguy.com:
>
>> more at
>> https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/white-house-response-bob-woodwa
>> rd/index.html
>>
>> Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump
>
>Nothing CNN has to say is worth reading.
>

...errr....ahhh...thanks for your well-crafted response, Himler. A little early
on a Sunday morning to be posting and drinking bottom shelf malt liquor doncha
think?



*
super70s
2018-09-10 05:22:13 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>,
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

> In article <***@202.81.252.44>, Himler says...
> >
> >On 04 Sep 2018, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> posted some
> >news:***@drn.newsguy.com:
> >
> >> more at
> >> https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/white-house-response-bob-
> >> woodward/index.html
> >>
> >> Washington (CNN) ˜ President Donald Trump
> >
> >Nothing CNN has to say is worth reading.
> >
>
> ...errr....ahhh...thanks for your well-crafted response, Himler. A little
> early on a Sunday morning to be posting and drinking bottom shelf malt
> liquor doncha think?

How would Trump know which books are bad when he's probably never read
one all the way through in his entire life (even his own ghost-written
ones).
Loading...