Sam Waterston ??
Kris Baker
2010-10-30 17:22:08 UTC
Is anyone else watching The Rally right now?

Sam Waterston's looking pretty shaky, with some sort of
essential tremor or Parkinsons.
--
""The two wars that we are in right now are exactly what we are in."
Sharron Angle, Oct 29, 2010
Volfie999
He seemed normal to me.
Font of All Important Info
Sharron Angle, Oct 29, 2010
He seemed normal to me.
he was shaking a little when he first came out, but it looked
intentional (his character did that on L&O sometimes). he was fine
while reading the speech and after.

--dez

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
--the Tick
Elmer Studd
Sharron Angle, Oct 29, 2010
He seemed normal to me.
He is not normal, he is a flaming liberal, who isn't even a good actor.