Kudlow: Were Taking a Look at Regulating Google
2018-08-29 03:46:55 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/kudlow-were-taking-a-look-at-regulating-google?ref=home

Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to regulate Google, after
President Trump tweeted that the tech giant’s search engine is “RIGGED.” While
speaking to reporters outside the White House, Kudlow said the government was
“just going to do some investigation and some analysis, that’s what we do.”

When asked if there is any actual evidence that Google has been censoring search
results, Kudlow winked and said that they were “looking into it.” This comes
after the president accused the tech giant of partisan censorship in a tweet.
“They have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is
BAD,” Trump wrote.

“Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out.” He
continued: “Illegal? 96% of results on ‘Trump News’ are from National Left-Wing
Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives
and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can &
cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!”

Google responded to the president’s accusations, writing in a statement that the
engine was “not used to set a political agenda.” The company insisted it does
not “bias our results toward any political ideology.”

2018-08-29 08:51:08 UTC
In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

> Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, said Tuesday
> that
> the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to regulate Google,
> after

While he's at it, can he find those three million missing voters and those
invisible people who showed up at the inauguration?

An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Miloch
2018-08-29 14:25:23 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...

>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, said Tuesday
>> that
>> the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to regulate Google,
>> after
>
>While he's at it, can he find those three million missing voters and those
>invisible people who showed up at the inauguration?

...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and resumed their
normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to sneak back into the US and
steal low paying farm worker jobs.

...because...you know...Mexicans!

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 15:42:27 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

You racist pig.
Miloch
2018-08-29 16:08:34 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article
>> <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
>> Cruise says...

>>>While he's at it, can he find those three million missing voters and
>>>those invisible people who showed up at the inauguration?
>>>

>> ...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and
>> resumed their normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to
>> sneak back into the US and steal low paying farm worker jobs.
>>
>> ...because...you know...Mexicans!
>>

>> *
>>

>You racist pig.

Tell that to your hero, The Donald...he and his father did all they could to
deny renting to blacks, Hispanics and orientals in NYC.

...try to keep up, Tommy-kins!...you're falling way behind the information curve
and you look like an idiot!!...even more so than...you know...usual.

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 16:12:01 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article
>>> <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>,
>>> Siri Cruise says...

>>> ...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and
>>> resumed their normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to
>>> sneak back into the US and steal low paying farm worker jobs.
>>>
>>> ...because...you know...Mexicans!
>>>

>>> *
>>>

>>You racist pig.
>
> Tell that to your hero, The Donald...he and his father did all they
> could to deny renting to blacks, Hispanics and orientals in NYC.

Prove that? Betcha can't.

> ...try to keep up, Tommy-kins!...you're falling way behind the
> information curve and you look like an idiot!!...even more so
> than...you know...usual.
>

> *

Your opinion of me means nothing, I expect it from a hate filled
liberal.
Miloch
2018-08-29 16:20:51 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>You racist pig.
>>
>> Tell that to your hero, The Donald...he and his father did all they
>> could to deny renting to blacks, Hispanics and orientals in NYC.
>
>Prove that? Betcha can't.

...don't need to...been done ad-nauseam!....Google is your friend!

Doncha ever get tired of being asleep at the switch?...you know...the last one
to find out...ignorance is not bliss, Tommy-kins

>> ...try to keep up, Tommy-kins!...you're falling way behind the
>> information curve and you look like an idiot!!...even more so
>> than...you know...usual.

>Your opinion of me means nothing, I expect it from a hate filled
>liberal.

...you been shoveling snow in Denver just a little too often...take a break and
make new friends...move to Arizona...there's an opening for Senator there and
the Republicans are looking for people....just like YOU.

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 16:31:29 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>>> Tommy says...

>>> Tell that to your hero, The Donald...he and his father did all they
>>> could to deny renting to blacks, Hispanics and orientals in NYC.
>>
>>Prove that? Betcha can't.
>
> ...don't need to...been done ad-nauseam!....Google is your friend!
>
> Doncha ever get tired of being asleep at the switch?...you know...the
> last one to find out...ignorance is not bliss, Tommy-kins
>

>>> ...try to keep up, Tommy-kins!...you're falling way behind the
>>> information curve and you look like an idiot!!...even more so
>>> than...you know...usual.

Translation: As usual I have no proof.

>>Your opinion of me means nothing, I expect it from a hate filled
>>liberal.
>
> ...you been shoveling snow in Denver just a little too often...take a
> break and make new friends...move to Arizona...there's an opening for
> Senator there and the Republicans are looking for people....just like
> YOU.

I don't live in Denver you moron. I used to live in Tucson, nice but to
many college kids.
Miloch
2018-08-29 16:56:27 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>> ...you been shoveling snow in Denver just a little too often...take a
>> break and make new friends...move to Arizona...there's an opening for
>> Senator there and the Republicans are looking for people....just like
>> YOU.
>>

>I don't live in Denver you moron. I used to live in Tucson, nice but to
>many college kids.

Don't lie to Miloch, Tommy-kins!! You live in Denver with its Mile-High
altitude and lo oxygen content that's affected your thinking. You really need
to return to sea level and get your brain re-oxygenated!

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 18:16:34 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

but you will never guess where.
Miloch
2018-08-29 21:17:44 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>I don't live in Denver you moron. I used to live in Tucson, nice but
>>>to many college kids.
>>

>> Don't lie to Miloch, Tommy-kins!! You live in Denver with its
>> Mile-High altitude and lo oxygen content that's affected your
>> thinking. You really need to return to sea level and get your brain
>> re-oxygenated!
>>

>> Denver is a shithole democrapper run cesspool. I do live in Colorado,
>but you will never guess where.

Whatever city/berg/"shithole"-town-that-Trump-would-never-visit...you'll be
living on the "wrong side of the tracks" then whine that the city council is not
spending enough money to fix sewers.

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 22:34:43 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>>> Tommy says...

september.org>

Do you even read what you write?
Miloch
2018-08-29 23:25:17 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>september.org>

>>>but you will never guess where.
>>>

>> Whatever
>> city/berg/"shithole"-town-that-Trump-would-never-visit...you'll be
>> living on the "wrong side of the tracks" then whine that the city
>> council is not spending enough money to fix sewers.
>>

>Do you even read what you write?

...the fact that you didn't understand it says more about you than me.

...oh look, Fox News Boy..."Tucker Carlson" comes on in 30 minutes and "Hannity"
right after him.

*
Tommy
2018-08-30 01:42:49 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

Tell me what they had to say, you obviously watch it. I don't.
MaxxX
2018-08-30 07:14:27 UTC

What shithole did Milcock ooze out of?
Tommy
2018-08-30 10:09:40 UTC
MaxxX <***@not.home> wrote in news:f66fod9kiog8poct3p0vre51k3kplo8a5r@
4ax.com:

> Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>>> Tommy says...

85.214.115.223>,

september.org>,

His daddies.
Miloch
2018-08-30 12:01:29 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>MaxxX <***@not.home> wrote in news:f66fod9kiog8poct3p0vre51k3kplo8a5r@
>4ax.com:
>
>> Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>> Don't lie to Miloch, Tommy-kins!! You live in Denver with its

>Colorado,
>>>but you will never guess where.
>>
>> What shithole did Milcock ooze out of?
>>

>His daddies.

Wrong spelling, TeaParty Boy...those special courses at Trump University were a
waste of your retirement money...I hope you were part of the $25M settlement
from the Federal lawsuit against ole Trump U!!!

*
Tommy
2018-08-30 12:50:13 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

I have reduced you to spelling lames.
Siri Cruise
2018-08-29 18:52:46 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:

> > ...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and
> > resumed their normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to
> > sneak back into the US and steal low paying farm worker jobs.
> >
> > ...because...you know...Mexicans!

> You racist pig.

But it's okay to call them all rapists and drug dealers?

MaxxX
2018-08-30 07:11:31 UTC
Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> > ...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and
>> > resumed their normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to
>> > sneak back into the US and steal low paying farm worker jobs.
>> >
>> > ...because...you know...Mexicans!
>
>> You racist pig.
>
>But it's okay to call them all rapists and drug dealers?

Oh, so they're not?