Hey Max I have a new link for you
Add Reply
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-28 09:42:17 UTC

2018-06-28 14:13:18 UTC

2018-06-28 14:20:49 UTC
2018-07-02 06:18:23 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Enjoy. LOL
@brandyisafag
#gaytony
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-02 19:01:56 UTC
What advantage would the give in your life? Gay or not will make no difference to your life. I will never do that nasty stupid stuff to please any fag or retard.

You sad git.
MaxxX
2018-07-03 22:47:31 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Gay or not will make no difference to your life.
You used to (10-15 years ago) post a lot on Usenet
that you liked to go "dogging" (public sex in the UK) and would even
mention parks around London such as Scratchwood where guys would meet.
Homo.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-06 01:24:21 UTC
10 or 15 years ago???? Get a life. People have every right to refuse to live like a homo (no mater what happened in the past).

If you don't like then tough shit. I owe those perverts nothing.
MaxxX
2018-07-06 01:42:10 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
10 or 15 years ago???? Get a life. People have every right to refuse to live like a homo (no mater what happened in the past).
If you don't like then tough shit. I owe those perverts nothing.
You were a homo (your words) then and you're a homo now. Once a homo
always a homo.