A Living Christ Says All Illusions originate from the Intellect.
Raymond Karczewski
2018-01-10 19:52:21 UTC
A Living Christ Says All Illusions originate from the Intellect.

By Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

You've read the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Bible not written by Jesus Christ.

You've had the opportunity to read the Gospel of Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ written directly by a Living Christ which, in no non-sense terms exposes the Satanic condition of mind control in a civilized world of Hell.

The Notice of the videos posted on the Gospel were written yesterday, Jan. 9th, 2018. Records show the video was viewed 3 times, keep in mind this is to a worldwide audience. Over all in 124 days, only 153 views of all of my videos have been viewed by Vimeos private view counter. That's less than 2 per day average.

I went to Vimeo from You Tube videos because the view numbers were tampered with by the corporate You Tube. I find the same problem with VIMEO although the counters are private, while You Tubes were public.

Given the subject content matter of my Blockbuster videos which challenge the Satanic Control over our Civilized world, and do so back to the beginning of mans first civilization, which Jesus of Nazareth DID NOT COVER, Do any of you think such actions seem to be a little odd to you?

Do you think, this Living Christ is being Censored? Are You not being deprived of the truth that would liberate you from the hell of this world?

I wrote a book "Journey Beyond Thought: Breaking the Bonds of the Conditioned Mind", yet Amazon.com created a platform allowing disinformation agents to write a series of reviews which bore no resemblance to the content of the book and refused to remove them when the false reviews were pointed out to them. I have since withdrew all of my books from Amazon.

Such is the Corporate and Government war which has been declared upon this Living Christ for you see it, the government refuses to acknowledge publicly that this Living Christ even exists, while their Intelligence Disformation Agents have privately launched a 22 year Internet campaign to discredit this Christ and ultimately declare him to be dead. The Govt court sentenced this living Christ threatened with a 40 year prison sentence to remove him from society and shut him up, yet this Living Christ refuse to accept such sentence, and they released him with no charges over his head. Their Satanic Bluff was called.

Don't you think such actions are overboard? Why does not all this interest you when the chains of tyranny tighten ever so greatly that any freedom experienced is impossible in your personal lives?

All People who live their lives filtered through their Satanic controlled Intellect, live in hell by their own consent and wonder why there is so much pain and suffering in the world.

Imagine, the Gospel of Truth viewed 3 time in one day by a worldwide audience.

Be prepared with having such consciousness for Hell is coming to your lives big time, and when it arrives, you'll have no time to save yourselves, for when the time was there for salvation, YOU IGNORED IT!

For those of you able to, check out the link below
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski It says it all.

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
Raymond Karczewski
2018-01-10 22:09:38 UTC
A Living Christ Says All Illusions originate from the Intellect -- VIDEO

https://vimeo.com/250511803

You've read the bible account of Jesus of Nazareth. Now listen to the corporate wars lodged against Raymond Ronald Karczewski© a Living Christ as he reveals the perils of living in your Intellect.

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ addresses Creatures of HELL
https://vimeo.com/249308740