Despite what that lying kook Christine Blasey Ford said, "My New Colleague Brett Kavanaugh Is A Very Decent Individual, Says ... Ruth Bader Ginsburg"
Add Reply
The Lying Democrat Whore Files
2019-07-26 10:51:25 UTC
First she praised him for becoming the first justice in history
to hire an all-female team of law clerks. Then she warned the
left to knock it off with their Court-packing fantasies. Now
this.

When exactly did Ruth Bader Ginsburg get red-pilled?

Regardless, congratulations to her: She’s about to become the
first justice ever to be deplatformed. Or the second, I should
say. I suppose Merrick Garland was first.

On Wednesday night, Ginsburg delivered a 30-minute speech
looking back at the 2018 Supreme Court term and Stevens’s life,
before participating in an hour-long question-and-answer session
with Duke Law professor Neil Siegel, one of her former clerks.
When Siegel asserted during the Q&A that “nominees for the
Supreme Court are not chosen primarily anymore for independence,
legal ability, [and] personal decency, and I wonder if that’s a
loss for all of us,” Ginsburg immediately defended Neil Gorsuch
and Brett Kavanaugh. “My two newest colleagues are very decent,
very smart individuals,” she said…

“Nowadays, when people divide into ‘I’ll talk to my own kind,
and the others I have nothing to do with,’ that’s very sad
because that hasn’t been the way it was and isn’t the way this
country should be,” Ginsburg said. She added that Americans
should go “beyond just mere tolerance of different views” to
“welcoming different views because they enrich our society.”

“What does Russia have on her?” jokes Gabriel Malor. You heard
it here first: Kavanaugh will convince her to become the sixth
vote to overturn Roe.

Well, fifth. You know how Roberts is.

Seriously, though, I think Roe explains why RBG will enjoy a
completely impenetrable forcefield protecting her from the left
for her Kavanaugh praise:

Ian Millhiser
?
@imillhiser
This is, indeed, exactly what a person who may need to get
Kavanaugh's vote in a future case should say about him in
public.
https://twitter.com/McCormackJohn/status/1154476939265974272 …

John McCormack
?
@McCormackJohn
Ruth Bader Ginsburg says Brett Kavanaugh is a “very decent” man.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/ruth-bader-ginsburg-
insists-shes-not-going-anywhere/ …

View image on Twitter
153
12:56 PM - Jul 25, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
91 people are talking about this
She hates Kavanaugh, she’s just buttering him up in hopes of
winning his vote to uphold Roe. Could be! But praising him for
his “decency,” not just his intelligence, feels gratuitous for
that task and necessarily means that she’s nominally skeptical
of Christine Blasey Ford’s rape accusation against Kavanaugh,
right? I can’t find a Ginsburg quote directly on that subject,
and understandably so given how awkward the subject would be for
her to pronounce upon whether a potential colleague on the Court
was guilty of attempted rape. She did note unrelatedly during
last year’s Kavanaugh wars that she was encouraged by the #MeToo
movement but she also said of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing —
before the Ford stuff came out — that it was too partisan.
Regardless, she must be the only liberal feminist in the United
States willing to describe Kavanaugh as “decent” knowing how
sharply that breaks with ideological orthodoxy. Is it possible
that the Notorious RBG is a bona fide Ford skeptic?

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/07/25/new-colleague-
brett-kavanaugh-decent-individual-says-ruth-bader-ginsburg/
J. Hugh Sullivan
2019-07-26 14:15:24 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 12:51:25 +0200 (CEST), The Lying Democrat Whore
Post by The Lying Democrat Whore Files
First she praised him for becoming the first justice in history
to hire an all-female team of law clerks. Then she warned the
left to knock it off with their Court-packing fantasies. Now
this.
When exactly did Ruth Bader Ginsburg get red-pilled?
By a few of her recent comments I think RBG might be waking from a
life long coma.

Hugh
Oregonian Haruspex
2019-07-27 02:16:21 UTC
She’s been dead since December.
patrick
2019-07-27 06:21:16 UTC
Post by J. Hugh Sullivan
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 12:51:25 +0200 (CEST), The Lying Democrat Whore
Post by The Lying Democrat Whore Files
First she praised him for becoming the first justice in history
to hire an all-female team of law clerks. Then she warned the
left to knock it off with their Court-packing fantasies. Now
this.
When exactly did Ruth Bader Ginsburg get red-pilled?
By a few of her recent comments I think RBG might be waking from a
life long coma.
It's amazing what the right man can do for a confused woman.

I hope he used a condom.