...and now for today's sex talk with Alan Hamel, 84 and Suzanne Somers, 74
2021-03-20 18:10:43 UTC
Suzanne Somers, 74, and Alan Hamel, 84, have sex ‘three times before noon’

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/20/suzanne-somers-and-husband-have-sex-three-times-before-noon/

Suzanne Somers has opened up — once again — about her flourishing sex life with
husband Alan Hamel, sharing that the couple are as randy as ever.

The “Three’s Company” star revealed that because of “hormones,” the pair have
been “having a lot of sex” as of late.

“At this stage of life, most people think that’s, you know, over the hill, too
much information,” she explained on Heather Dubrow’s World podcast. “But what
time is it, like noon? I’ve had sex with him three times so far today. What is
it about 4:30 in the morning that suddenly, there he is? I’m going, ‘Could you
just wait until the sun comes up?’”

Somers, 74, and Hamel, 84, have been married since 1977.

“God, our relationship has always been amazing,” the actress added. “But now
that our kids are raised and it’s just me and Al, and we paid for the tuition,
we paid for the weddings and helped them get their start – now it’s just us.
Man, are we having fun.”

Somers spoke to Page Six last year about the pair’s love life while isolated due
to the pandemic, telling us at the time, “I have a husband who I inject every
Tuesday with testosterone and Wednesday’s a very good day. We have found a way.”

“My girlfriends go, ‘You do not have sex twice a day.’ It’s no forced march,”
she continued. “I’m in the mood. He’s in the mood. Sometimes it’s once a day.
Sometimes later in the day, you’re in the mood again because what are you going
to do during this pandemic?”

2021-03-21 16:50:52 UTC
Suzanne Somers, 74, and Alan Hamel, 84, have sex three times before noon
https://pagesix.com/2021/03/20/suzanne-somers-and-husband-have-sex-three-
times-before-noon/
Suzanne Somers has opened up -- once again -- about her flourishing sex life
with husband Alan Hamel, sharing that the couple are as randy as ever.
The "Three's Company" star revealed that because of "hormones," the pair
have been "having a lot of sex" as of late.
"At this stage of life, most people think that's, you know, over the hill, too much
information," she explained on Heather Dubrow's World podcast. "But what time is
it, like noon? I've had sex with him three times so far today. What is it about 4:30
in the morning that suddenly, there he is? I'm going, 'Could you just wait until the
sun comes up?'"
She's going to kill the poor old guy, could be a police investigation.
lol.
Miloch
2021-03-21 17:53:07 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by super70s
[...]
Somers has been struggling to stay relevant since she left "Three's
Company"...this is just the latest PR attempt.

Beijing Biden
2021-03-22 04:10:12 UTC
super70s says...
Post by super70s
[...]
You've never has sex three times in one day in your life. Well, there was that
one time with your old man.

kelown
2021-03-22 02:57:22 UTC
Suzanne Somers has opened up -- once again -- about her flourishing sex life
with husband Alan Hamel, sharing that the couple are as randy as ever.
No worse than Madonna and Christina Aguilera offering the world their
sex tips while still in their 20's, because nobody knew how to have sex
before them. Madonna was even arrogant enough to write her Sex book at 34.