Do you want a candle that smells like Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina, mere seconds after an orgasm?
2020-06-18 02:03:17 UTC

Do you want a candle that smells like Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina, mere seconds
after an orgasm? Normally, that sentence would be the type of joke you’d begin a
blog about Gwyneth Paltrow with, easy, fun, and believable in its zaniness. Of
course, she’d make a candle infused with pussy sweat. Only, that fantasy has
turned to cold, hard reality. We are living in a timeline now where you can
physically smell Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina. Cool! Cool cool cool.

On The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, High Priestess Balayage—once known as
Goop—hawked her “punk rock, feminist” candle “This Smells Like My Orgasm.” It’ll
cost you $75, which is definitely astronomical as far as candles go. But her
vagina can only produce so much orgasm essence. If I had a whiteboard in front
of me, I’d be drawing lines on graphs, and shouting: “Supply and demand!”

*
f***@gmail.com