You have been TWITTERED: Capitol [protest] a Covid Surge Event to Happen at Hospitals, As if They Need Another One
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-09 14:57:40 UTC
I keep telling you, it's these dumbfuck right wingers recklessly spreading Covid like wildfire. Short of dumping them all into the Indian Ocean, well away from America, the best that can happen to them is they all contract Covid and either become suffering long haulers or, better yet, die from it, along with thier right wing families and friends they'll likely infect, who themselves will pass it on to other right wing famiies and friends and so on once back home. No pity for dumbfuck right wingers who insist on remaining dumbfuck stupid doing dumbfuck stupid things.
"Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear said the state was seeing a "real and significant increase in cases and our positivity rate from people's gatherings around the holiday."
"This surge that we're in right now is at least twice the rate, the seriousness, of the previous surges that we have seen," the governor added. "This is our most dangerous time."
Wednesday's unprecedented storming of the US Capitol is also a worrying event in terms of the pandemic.
On Friday, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Robert Redfield warned the riots would likely be a "surge event" that will have "public health consequences."
"You had largely unmasked individuals in a non-distanced fashion, who were all through the Capitol," he told the McClatchy newspaper group. "Then these individuals all are going in cars and trains and planes going home all across the country right now."
"So I do think this is an event that will probably lead to a significant spreading," he added."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/health/us-coronavirus-saturday/index.html
But all the Democrats RIOTS were NOT an issue....?
Did they ever storm the Capitol planting pipe bombs at RNC and DNC HQs, make a mess of things, resulting in 5 dead people and now a new Covid surge about to happen from their nonsense exponentially killing more people down the line, even if it'll only be themselves and other right wingers? Fuck, you're dumb.
I fixed the Subject since Democrats and their MEDIA definition of
protesting... includes smashing windows and burning and looting and
beating people and shooting people.

In order to keep their definition accurate *I was forced to FACT CHECK*
*the subject line* and I chose to correct the error.

You have been TWITTERED.

and you can't sue anyone for it.
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
195 - Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here. And fire
the proton torpedoes because this planet is infected with a parasitic
Liberal life form. Then put a quarantine beacon in orbit.
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-09 15:08:41 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
You did a piss-poor job of it. Now fuck off.
I only needed to fix one word to keep the Democrats from lying.

Like TWITTER does when they reject a TWEET because of teh techical use
of a word.... ;)

Keep this up an I will be forced to SHADOW stalk you with my ALGORYTHM
like TWITTER does to people who don't follow the TWITTER IDEOLOGY in all
their posts.

We are watching you...
--
TAKE THE RED PILL