Michael Cohen's daughter, 24, calls Ivanka 'phony and gross'...
2020-09-13 17:00:38 UTC
...says her dad felt sorry for Don Jr. and claims Tiffany is working her
father's campaign just to get close to him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8726813/Michael-Cohens-daughter-calls-Ivanka-phony-gross-says-dad-felt-sorry-Don-Jr.html

*Michael Cohen claimed in his book Disloyal that Donald Trump made comments
about his daughter's looks when she was just 15 years old in 2012

*Samantha, now 24, said her father had 'Stockholm syndrome,' describing Trump as
having 'occupied 99.9 per cent' of her father's time

*Of Ivanka, Samantha said that the First Daughter 'would totally ignore' her
when she saw her

*Samantha said that Tiffany Trump was made to feel her entire life as if she was
'unwanted'

Michael Cohen's daughter Samantha has described Ivanka Trump and 'phony and
gross' in an explosive new interview as her father's tell-all memoir is
released.

In a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair, Samantha Cohen speaks about
comments Donald Trump allegedly made about her body, how Ivanka ignored her and
her friendship with Tiffany.

It comes as the president's former lawyer's book Disloyal hits bookshelves. It
details the moment Donald Trump allegedly said of a 15-year-old Samantha in
2012: 'Look at that piece of a***. I would love some of that.'

Cohen writes that when he told Trump that it was his daughter, Trump replied:
'When did she get so hot?'

'When did you get such a beautiful figure?' Trump allegedly asked Samantha when
she came over to speak with Trump and her father, with the future president
telling her that he would eventually be dating one of her friends.

But Samantha, now 24, explained to Vanity Fair that the remark was not the
first time she had heard similar comments because there were 'so many creepy
men'.

'It was almost meaningless to me at the moment because I'd heard them before,'
she said. 'If you can hit on a 15-year-old, I am pretty sure there is something
wrong with you, and when you allow someone with that little integrity to be in
the most powerful office, that sets the tone for the rest of the country's
culture.'

Samantha, a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania like Trump's own
daughters, told a different account of what happened when she met Trump as a
15-year-old teen.

'My dad always tuned out everything negative Trump said about him, but what I
remember was Trump saying, "Thank God she got those looks from her mother. She
certainly didn't get them from you." That's the part that stood out to me,' she
explained. 'I was not desensitized to someone putting down my dad and insulting
him and degrading him.'

'That was one of the reasons I hated Trump so much. It always felt like, God
forbid my dad came close to not needing him. If my dad had any successes outside
of the Trump Organization, Trump cut his bonus or cut his salary. He would find
ways to undermine my dad in the office. Trump was holding him back. He had a
twisted umbilical cord to Trump.'

Samantha said her father had 'Stockholm syndrome,' describing Trump as having
'occupied 99.9 per cent' of her father's time. She describes Trump as being
'blatantly mean' to Michael Cohen, quickly snatching her father from his usual
routine of things - like driving her to school.

'We'd be on vacation and he'd be down the beach trying to get cell signal,'
Samantha asserted. 'When my dad says the first call and last call of Trump's day
were to him, I can tell you without any question how accurate that is because I
was there for all of it.'

Cohen's daughter says her father was constantly aware of how Trump treated his
own children, believing Michael Cohen was fine with the abuse because he felt a
part of the family.

'That was hard for me to understand at the time, but then I realized that he
spent 10 hours a day with him, and he had this whole second life,' Samantha
said. 'He was correct when he says he was attracted to the power and the allure,
but he also believed he loved Trump. When he loves someone he would do anything
for them, and unfortunately he came to care about the wrong person.'

Samantha shared that her father as being 'really close' with Don Jr. when he
first started working with Trump, describing a moment when their two families
enjoyed a 'big family dinner in Palm Beach.'

'My dad used to tell me how mean Trump was to Don Jr. and how badly he felt for
him,' she said, saving her more icier comments for Ivanka.

Samantha added: 'Ivanka lived in our building. She would totally ignore me if
she ever saw me. I always found it so strange because she loved my dad. She came
over one night because he made his "famous" lasagna. Whenever we were alone,
though, she'd look past me. One time she told on me after she saw me smoking
cigarettes outside of our building. It was so lame.'

'I had an interaction with her last year. It was a couple of months before my
dad got sentenced. I was walking out of the building. I knew that she was in
town because Secret Service was everywhere. I walked out of the building and she
was standing waiting for her driver. She saw me and I thought she was going to
ignore me, as she had the rest of my life. But she grabbed my arm and said, "We
all feel so terribly about what's happening to your dad. Our hearts are breaking
for him. I'm so sorry that this happened to you guys," in this high-pitched,
sugary voice.

'I knew how fake it was. I have no idea why she said that to me because I know
she doesn't care, and it was too late to send a message to my dad. I don't know
if she was trying to make herself feel better, or if she did it for show because
there were other people in the lobby. It just felt like someone threw a bucket
of slime on me because it was so phony and gross. But no one actually gave a
rat's a*s about my dad or my mom or my brother or me. We were all, as my dad
likes to say, collateral damage.'

Samantha shared that her father was surprisingly close with Tiffany Trump, who
she said the president 'never wanted to deal with.' As a result, the two got
'super close,' according to Samantha, who said that the two often hung out
together in New York.

Their relationship was so close that when she was a junior in high school,
Samantha went to visit Tiffany at Penn. The two would continue to be friends at
university, Samantha shared.

'This isn't anything she's explicitly said to me, but it can't be easy being
made to feel your entire life like you're unwanted,' Samantha shared. 'I won't
speak to her now, but if I could, I would say something. When I see her speaking
at the RNC, I know there's no way she believes that s**t. She has friends who
are gay. She's an Ivy League–educated woman. There's no way that she thinks that
any of this is a good idea, and her dad treated her like sh** her whole life.

'She never really got the perks of being a Trump kid before. But this is how and
when she wants it? Being part of the most hated family in America?'

*
Norbert K
2020-09-13 19:45:31 UTC
[...]
Trump wanted to have sex with Cohen's 15-year old daughter, and who know when he started having sex with his ow daughter Ivanka.