Gwyneth Paltrow says Rob Lowe’s wife taught her how to perform oral sex
2020-07-24 00:33:26 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2020/07/23/gwyneth-paltrow-learned-how-to-give-a-blow-job-from-rob-lowes-wife/

With friends like this …

During a recent sit-down with her old pal Rob Lowe, Gwyneth Paltrow revealed
that Lowe’s wife, Sheryl Berkoff, taught her the art of oral sex long before the
makeup artist and the “St. Elmo’s Fire” actor tied the knot.

The Oscar-winning actress, 47, dropped the bomb on Lowe’s podcast, “Literally
With Rob Lowe,” sharing that she and Berkoff met when she was only “15 or 16
years old.” Berkoff, an industry pro, was working as a makeup artist on one of
Paltrow’s mother Blythe Danner’s movies — by Paltrow’s account, around 1988 or
1989 — and the two became fast friends.

“I met Sheryl and I was, like, immediately obsessed with her,” Paltrow told
Lowe, 56, during their friendly catch-up. “First of all, she was dating Keanu
Reeves, who was my celebrity crush. And she was so cool. She knew that I was
sneaking cigarettes, and she would come smoke with me behind the trailer.

“And she taught me how to give a blow job, and you know, all the classic Sheryl
stuff,” the star added. “And I just worshipped her. I thought she was literally
the coolest chick of all time.”

Berkoff eventually split from Reeves, began dating Lowe, and was the first to
introduce Paltrow to the ’80s heartthrob. Lowe and Berkoff married in 1991 and
remain close to the Goop founder to this day.

Paltrow is currently married to Brad Falchuk and shares two children with her
ex-husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.

2020-07-24 02:54:26 UTC
[...]
And she put it to good use when she won Best Actress for Shakespeare In
Love against Blanchett, Streep and Watson didn't she, lol.