So I go to a small privately owned FedEx shipping center today to ship a package....
2020-11-09 23:27:01 UTC
And there's a Trump campaign sign out front, also one that says, "This
business does not support the policies of Joe Biden."

I thought damn, I didn't know Joe Biden has taken a position on FedEx
shipping.

One bit of irony though -- they want you to beep your horn and they'll
come out and get your package instead of you walking inside, at least
they must be concerned about COVID unlike Trump.
Miloch
2020-11-10 01:23:54 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by super70s
And there's a Trump campaign sign out front, also one that says, "This
business does not support the policies of Joe Biden."
I thought damn, I didn't know Joe Biden has taken a position on FedEx
shipping.
One bit of irony though -- they want you to beep your horn and they'll
come out and get your package instead of you walking inside, at least
they must be concerned about COVID unlike Trump.
...yet another reason to ship by UPS.

*
KAG
2020-11-10 02:44:46 UTC
And there's a Trump campaign sign out front, also one that says, "This
business does not support the policies of Joe Biden."
I thought damn, I didn't know Joe Biden has taken a position on FedEx
shipping.
One bit of irony though -- they want you to beep your horn and they'll
come out and get your package instead of you walking inside, at least
they must be concerned about COVID unlike Trump.
Must not have been in California. All we have here are liberal wackos. Though
I did see a lot of Trump signs in more rural areas.

Good for that FedEx. I wish I could support them.
trotsky
2020-11-10 11:37:43 UTC
And there's a Trump campaign sign out front, also one that says, "This
business does not support the policies of Joe Biden."
I thought damn, I didn't know Joe Biden has taken a position on FedEx
shipping.
One bit of irony though -- they want you to beep your horn and they'll
come out and get your package instead of you walking inside, at least
they must be concerned about COVID unlike Trump.
Oh, I'm sure you'd run out of fingers and toes with which to count the
ironies.
super70s
2020-11-10 19:22:12 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by super70s
And there's a Trump campaign sign out front, also one that says, "This
business does not support the policies of Joe Biden."
I thought damn, I didn't know Joe Biden has taken a position on FedEx
shipping.
One bit of irony though -- they want you to beep your horn and they'll
come out and get your package instead of you walking inside, at least
they must be concerned about COVID unlike Trump.
Oh, I'm sure you'd run out of fingers and toes with which to count the
ironies.
The lady who came out and got the package wasn't wearing a mask so
they're not exactly consistent.
trotsky
That's what I'm talking about. More right wing dipshits.
Jonathan
2020-11-10 11:44:57 UTC
And there's a Trump campaign sign out front, also one that says, "This
business does not support the policies of Joe Biden."
He should be fired for alienating half of their potential
customers.
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Siri Cruise
2020-11-10 14:15:16 UTC
Post by Jonathan
Post by super70s
And there's a Trump campaign sign out front, also one that says, "This
business does not support the policies of Joe Biden."
He should be fired for alienating half of their potential
customers.
FedEx runs some of its mail drops. It also serves many small
businesses that accept FedEx as well as other services like
notary or selling stationery. This sounds like one of those;
FedEx is just part of their business. I wouldn't see this as
anything different than putting up a Biden or iDJT sign in your
yard.
2020-11-10 19:16:59 UTC
In article
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Jonathan
Post by super70s
And there's a Trump campaign sign out front, also one that says, "This
business does not support the policies of Joe Biden."
He should be fired for alienating half of their potential
customers.
FedEx runs some of its mail drops. It also serves many small
businesses that accept FedEx as well as other services like
notary or selling stationery. This sounds like one of those;
FedEx is just part of their business. I wouldn't see this as
anything different than putting up a Biden or iDJT sign in your
yard.
Jonathan is right though, it isn't the smartest business practice in the
world. Although in my county they're probably only alienating about a
quarter of their potential customers according to the election returns.

There were about 4 or 5 other dropoff places nearby I could have went
according to the FedEx site but it wasn't worth the bother.
KAG
2020-11-10 20:20:12 UTC
I could have went
:eww: