'Big Brother' hubby living in hell?
t***@gmail.com
2017-11-11 05:48:59 UTC
I don't have to wonder as I am her daughter. My mom is amazing and told every bit the truth the life that we lived. She spoke about this on one night and editing made it appear as though it was discussed every day. Anyone with half a neuron would see that.
t***@gmail.com
2017-11-11 05:51:07 UTC
You have no idea just how bad. Perhaps you should live a life being verbally abused, then let me know what your perception is. My mom is amazing, but I can't say the same for you with a disgusting attitude toward someone you'd be lucky to know.
Miloch
2017-11-11 06:01:06 UTC
I don't have to wonder as I am her daughter. My mom is amazing and told eve=
ry bit the truth the life that we lived. She spoke about this on one night =
and editing made it appear as though it was discussed every day. Anyone wit=
h half a neuron would see that.
How does the group know that you're "her daughter"?...take your word for it?

*
t***@gmail.com
2017-11-11 06:05:40 UTC
What do you want to know? I'd be happy to prove it.
Miloch
2017-11-11 16:48:33 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
What do you want to know? I'd be happy to prove it.
In the Internet/USENET age, you can 'prove' anything...

*
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 20:17:34 UTC
Just now watching season 1..did they divorce ?
c***@gmail.com
2020-06-15 06:20:31 UTC
She could say for sure if they’re divorced or not since she’s her daughter. I thought I remembered hearing they reconciled, she’d know better than I do though.

I remember there was a video of her and Brittany moving in together I think that was on the live show at one point that was really cute. But like I said, I think her and her husband reconciled since than. Gosh, talk about a blast from the past and when reality TV was so simple, I miss those days!