Laura San Giacomo's Breasts
r***@gmail.com
2018-01-26 15:24:30 UTC
Very interesting Danny! Just wanted to let you know that you spelled definitely wrong (definately).... Just in case you were worried about your spelling!? Very interesting writing though!! Check you later!
-Karresa
Miloch
2018-01-26 16:49:57 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Very interesting Danny! Just wanted to let you know that you spelled definitely
wrong (definately).... Just in case you were worried about your spelling!? Very
interesting writing though!! Check you later!
-Karresa
Yo!...Karresa...for some reason I'm missing the rest of this thread...so bring
me up to speed re Laura's hangers.

Do they hang too low?...not perky enough?...the wrong color? Areolas kinda
shaped 'funny'?

Titties are so difficult to discuss because there's no one-size-fits-all.

*
Alan Smithee
google 'em!
nemo effa
2018-01-27 16:29:50 UTC
Over this past season of Just Shoot Me, it has come to my
attention that the breast queen herself, Laura San Giacomo, who
plays Maya Gallo, has gotten an increase in breast size yet
again. No, not by implants, but by the fact that she doesn't wear
a bra too often. How else explain why Laura's loochies hang all
the way down her stomach!!
In the episode with Kevin Sorbo, they were literally hanging at
the top of her pants!!! Most definately one of her bra-less
scenes. Too think, if they hang low with bra, just think how low
they'll go when she's without one!!!
So I'm pretty certain that her tits go below her navel these
days, without a bra. Now, I'm all for big tits, otherwise I
wouldn't be watching Just Shoot Me and Laura San Giacomo, but
there is a limit to everything. Tits which sag down below the
navel are just downright yucky, and a woman with breasts like
that isn't sexy, just some kind of sad freak show act.
Also, this means that she's really started to sag a lot more
these last couple of years. When she was braless at Tonight with
Leno, she sure was damn saggy, but no f---ing freak. She must
have lost at least two inches since then. How the hell can this
have happened?
The only thing I can think of is that her tits have gotten bigger
yet and that she still doesn't wear a bra when she's not on the
JSM set. Braless with those tits, Jesus! What is she thinking,
just letting super-heavy boobies droop by their lonesome without
any bra support. Also add to the fact that they're lower than
most people's grandmas' in the first place, she's got to nuts!!
You can almost hear the creaking sound when they break new ground
towards the floor. Can she still button a pair of jeans without
the tits getting into the way? Is she aiming for the Guinness
Records or something?!!!!
Anyways, I ask how low can she go? Well, one can do some math.
So she's lost around an inch a year, recently, and her breasts
are below her navel now, she's 5'3, say that the current tit
altitude is 3'1. 3'1 equals thirty-seven inches, which means
Laura's tits will hit the floor in as many years. More
significantly, they'll be at crotch level in eight years.
What Laura needs is a monster-sized breast reduction. Just
something to get all the girth right out of Laura's bloated tits.
If not a breast reduction, then a a *lift*. What she'll need
most is the hugest bigass breast *lift* in the history of plastic
surgery!
Jesus, I need so
Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

nemo effa
2018-02-05 22:11:24 UTC