Megan Fox Cheated on Her Husband With Shia LaBeouf
Alan Smithee
2011-07-04 02:35:13 UTC
Megan Fox Cheated on Her Husband With Shia LaBeouf

Shia LaBeouf is officially the luckiest man alive. Despite not looking
like anyone's idea of a leading man, he's made millions as the go-to guy
for summer blockbusters, starring in both the Transformers films and the
recent Indiana Jones re-boot. Now this fortunate SOB claims that he
banged Megan Fox, and the worst part is, he's probably telling the truth.

Shia and Megan starred in the first two Transformers films together and
in a recent interview with Details magazine, Shia confirms that they got
it on while on set. "Asked if he hooked up with Megan Fox, LaBeouf nods
affirmatively. 'Look you're on the set for six months, with someone
who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted
to them,' he explains. 'I never understood the separation of work and
life in that situation."

But wasn't Megan already involved with her now-husband, Brian Austin
Green? When asked, "LaBeouf replies, 'I don't know, man. I don't know. I
don't know...' repeating the phrase exactly 12 times in various
intonations."

Sounds like Megan's got some 'splaining to do.

http://poponthepop.com/2011/06/megan-fox-cheated-on-her-husband-with-shia-labeouf/
l***@gmail.com