Trump slams ‘fake’ Fox News poll showing Biden leading 2020 presidential race
2020-07-20 04:10:39 UTC
https://nypost.com/2020/07/19/trump-slams-fake-fox-news-poll-showing-biden-leading-2020-race/

President Trump cast doubt on a new Fox News poll that shows Democratic
challenger Joe Biden leading him in the 2020 White House race, blasting the
survey as “fake.”

Trump disputed the results presented to him by anchor Chris Wallace — which show
Biden up by eight percent — during a wide-ranging interview that aired Sunday.

“First of all, I’m not losing because those are fake polls,” Trump insisted.
“They were fake in 2016 and now they’re even more fake.”

The president instead said that he and his re-election campaign have their own
polls that have him leading the race.

“We have polls where I’m leading,” he said. “I have a poll where we’re leading
in every swing state.”

Trump went on to pan former vice president Biden as “mentally shot.“

2020-07-21 04:42:16 UTC
[...]
I can't wait until the day early next year when the military escorts his
fat lying ass out of the White House.

At least to jail but he really deserves the same fate as Saddam Hussein,
who killed his own people but never had the blood of over 100,000
Americans on his hands like this loudmouth incompetent fool.
Hello Kiitty
LOL at what a complete idiot you are.
Miloch
2020-07-21 05:21:45 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
[...]
The DA of SDNY has a handful of indictments ready to serve him...and his
semi-intelligent kids who are officers of the Trump Organization...that's when
the fun really starts!