Trump's Latest Confusing Tweet: "Why doesn't sticking bananas up my ass work ?"
Take A Dump On Trump
2019-10-24 17:04:00 UTC
His followers still refuse to work for a living and pay taxes like normal
Americans. Illegal immigrants contribute more to the country than they ever
will.
Miloch
2019-10-24 19:58:21 UTC
In article <***@178.63.61.145>, Take A Dump On Trump says...
...heh....'bananas'...how bourgeois can ya get!?...everyone knows plantains are
better for ass ramming...and don't get me started on the best legumes to use!

*