Jeff Sessions shuts down Ilhan Omar in Twitter spat, then asks: 'How's your brother, by the way?'
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-07 07:33:40 UTC
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis Police
Department

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jeff-sessions-shuts-down-ilhan-omar-in-twitter-spat-then-asks-hows-your-brother-by-the-way

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions (R) and Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) sparred on
social media on Friday after the congresswoman called for disbanding the Minneapolis
Police Department.

Sessions ended the battle hitting out at Omar over allegations that she previously
married her own sibling, asking the Democrat: "How's your brother, by the way?"

Rep. Omar declared on Twitter, "The Minneapolis Police Department has proven
themselves beyond reform. It's time to disband them and reimagine public safety in
Minneapolis."

Sessions reacted by writing, "Radical Leftists like Ilhan Omar and the rest of 'the
Squad' are dead wrong. Don't defund the police. Defund the thought police," to which
Omar responded, "You called the NAACP Un-American and said you thought the Klu Klux
Klan were okay until you learned they smoked pot. Maybe sit this one out."

The Republican from Alabama replied to Omar, "You brushed off the 9/11 attacks as
'some people did something.' You've celebrated anti-Semitism. You have a habit of
rooting for the bad guys, and you should stop unfairly demonizing our brave law
enforcement officers. I for one will never sit out defending those who defend us."

He then added, "How's your brother, by the way?"

Sessions was apparently making a dig at Omar over allegations that the marriage
between her and her second husband, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, was an immigration fraud
scam, and that Elmi is actually her brother. Omar has dismissed the claims as
ridiculous.

Omar married her third and current husband last year. He is also a consultant for her
campaign, and his company has reportedly received hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Sessions is currently a candidate for U.S. Senate for the state of Alabama, in a
battle to win back the seat he previously held for 20 years and gave up to serve as
attorney general for President Donald Trump.
Rudy Canoza
2020-06-07 16:44:15 UTC
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-07 18:59:19 UTC
He shut that pig down like Trump shut Hillary down.
Rudy Canoza
2020-06-07 19:13:00 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis Police
Department
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
He shut that
He shut on one down, Cunty.
Hello Kiitty
"on one" ? You're no more coherent than Biden.
Rudy Canoza
2020-06-07 19:23:55 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis Police
Department
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
He shut that
He shut no one down, Cunty.
"on one" ?
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty.
Hello Kiitty
Do you and Miloch still fellate eachother.
Rudy Canoza
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty. You know this.
Hello Kiitty
Noone?
Rudy Canoza
2020-06-07 20:19:54 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis Police
Department
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
He shut that
He shut no one down, Cunty.
"on one" ?
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty.
Do you and
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty. You know this.
Noone?
Not what I wrote, Cunty. That's what you edited it to be, Cunty.

Sessions did not shut anyone down, Cunty. You know this, Cunty.
Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Hello Kiitty
2020-06-07 20:28:31 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis Police
Department
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
He shut that
He shut no one down, Cunty.
"on one" ?
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty.
Do you and
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty. You know this.
Noone?
Knot what eye rode, Kitty. That's what ewe edited it too bee, Kitty.
You must have learned English at the George Floyd School for Degenerates.
Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Hello Kiitty
2020-06-07 20:42:02 UTC
Sessions did shut down that Jew hating Muslim bitch, Kitty. You know this, Kitty.
I'm not disagreeing with you, Doody.
Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza

Hello Kiitty
2020-06-07 21:29:37 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis Police
Department
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
He shut that
He shut no one down, Cunty.
"on one" ?
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty.
Do you and
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty. You know this.
Noone?
Not what I wrote, Cunty. That's what you edited it to be, Cunty.
Noone but Sessions shut her down, Kitty. You were right, Kitty.
You wrote "noone" you fucking idiot.
Rudy Canoza
2020-06-07 21:37:27 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis Police
Department
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
He shut that
He shut no one down, Cunty.
"on one" ?
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty.
Do you and
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty. You know this.
Noone?
Not what I wrote, Cunty. That's what you edited it to be, Cunty.
You wrote "noone" you fucking idiot.
No, Cunty, you fucking liar, you changed it to that. I did inadvertently
write "on one" the first time, but that was an obvious typo. I never wrote
"noone", Cunty. You did.
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-07 22:00:18 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis Police
Department
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
He shut that
He shut no one down, Cunty.
"on one" ?
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty.
Do you and
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty. You know this.
Noone?
Not what I wrote, Cunty. That's what you edited it to be, Cunty.
You wrote "noone" you fucking idiot.
No, Cunty, you fucking liar, you changed it to that. I did inadvertently
"noone", Cunty. You did.
Just own up to your mistakes. I realize it's hard for a libtard like yourself
but, I believe you can do it.
Rudy Canoza
2020-06-07 22:11:15 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis Police
Department
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
He shut that
He shut no one down, Cunty.
"on one" ?
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty.
Do you and
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty. You know this.
Noone?
Not what I wrote, Cunty. That's what you edited it to be, Cunty.
You wrote "noone" you fucking idiot.
No, Cunty, you fucking liar, you changed it to that. I did inadvertently
"noone", Cunty. You did.
Just own up to your mistakes.
I did. I noted that I original wrote "on one" when I meant to write "no
one." The vast majority of my typos are the reversal of two letters in a
word, and that was one.

I never wrote "noone", Cunty. You did that, Cunty.

Just own up to the indisputable fact that you are a stupid, lying
mackerel-reeking cunt, Cunty.
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-07 22:17:08 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
I never wrote "noone"
Yes you did.
Rudy Canoza
2020-06-08 00:36:05 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
I never wrote "noone"
Yes I did.
That's right, Cunty - you wrote it.
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-08 01:43:34 UTC
Oh how silly. You literally can't admit you fucked up, just like Obama.
Rudy Canoza
2020-06-08 02:03:11 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
I never wrote "noone"
Yes I did.
That's right, Cunty - you wrote it.
Oh how silly.
Yes, Cunty, it was silly of you to change what I wrote and think it would
stick.

Miloch
2020-06-07 20:10:42 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Rudy Canoza - the intellectual, moral and physical superior to lying shitworm
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
The two traded barbs over the congresswoman's call to disband the Minneapolis
Police
Department
Sessions didn't "shut down" anyone, Cunty. Your subject line is a lie.
He shut that
He shut no one down, Cunty.
"on one" ?
Sessions shut no one down, Cunty.
Do you and Miloch still fellate eachother.
Oh look...desperation homosexual response! Run out of relevant replies 'Cunty'?

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-07 20:16:33 UTC
I've got nothing against you, kid. Well, except for your libtard views.
Rudy Canoza
2020-06-07 20:21:14 UTC
All right thinking people have something against you, sparky.
Hello Kiitty
Hey! This is between me and your girlfriend Miloch. Stay in your lane, libtard.
Miloch
2020-06-07 22:22:49 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Do you and Miloch still fellate eachother.
Oh look...desperation homosexual response! Run out of relevant replies 'Cunty'?
I've got nothing against you, kid.
All right thinking people have something against you, sparky.
Hello Kiitty and I go waaayyy back...he's nym-shifted so many times it's hard to
remember all of 'em...he's the sad-sack posterboy for the equally sad-sack
TeaParty movement...and maybe...like Trump's corona virus prediction...is just
"going to go away"....but I doubt it.

It's fun to watch him fulminate, though. Ya get to finger point at him and say
to yourself...."There but for the Grace of God, go I"!

...and BTW...don't get him started on how successful he is and how much he's
worth.

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-07 22:53:42 UTC
Hello Kiitty and I go waaayyy back...
No we don't. Stop creating a relationship in your head that doesn't exist.
More than before. Democrat's attempt to crash the economy only helped me.
Miloch
2020-06-07 23:10:42 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Hello Kiitty and I go waaayyy back...
No we don't. Stop creating a relationship in your head that doesn't exist.
Hillary and I will see ya at the polls, MaxxX-Ine...she might just let ya hold
her purse while she goes into the voting booth.
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
...and BTW...don't get him started on how successful he is and how much he's
worth.
More than before. Democrat's attempt to crash the economy only helped me.
<yawn...here we go again, folks>

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-08 00:15:36 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Hello Kiitty and I go waaayyy back...
No we don't. Stop creating a relationship in your head that doesn't exist.
Hillary and I will see ya at the polls, MaxxX-Ine...she might just let ya hold
her purse while she goes into the voting booth.
She's already said she keeps hot sauce and malt liquor in that purse. I'd
rather see what you keep in yours. What time should I meet you at your polling
place?