Democrats really screwed the pooch this time (Election Fraud)
Add Reply
KAG
2020-11-06 23:05:40 UTC
We always knew the left were cheaters but this is beyond the pale.

Commie scum.

Buy guns.
Capricorne
2020-11-07 01:35:25 UTC
Post by KAG
We always knew the left were cheaters but this is beyond the pale.
Commie scum.
Buy guns.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence".

Christopher Hitchens
KAG
2020-11-07 02:30:59 UTC
Post by Capricorne
Post by KAG
We always knew the left were cheaters but this is beyond the pale.
Commie scum.
Buy guns.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence".
Christopher Hitchens
The whole world saw the democrats cheating. It's a sad day for the U.S.A.

Buy guns.
james g. keegan jr.
No.
KAG
Yes.
the late Mark Wieber
2020-11-07 04:11:01 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by Capricorne
Post by KAG
We always knew the left were cheaters but this is beyond the pale.
Commie scum.
Buy guns.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence".
Christopher Hitchens
The whole world saw the democrats cheating.
No.
You're right, and I was wrong.
Yes.
FPP
2020-11-07 05:44:46 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by Capricorne
Post by KAG
We always knew the left were cheaters but this is beyond the pale.
Commie scum.
Buy guns.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence".
Christopher Hitchens
The whole world saw the democrats cheating. It's a sad day for the U.S.A.
Buy guns.
Yes. Then load them, and play with them.
Works every time!
--
On Donald Trump: The people that like him are just like him.

"The United States is 'rounding the corner' in the coronavirus crisis."
- Donald Trump 9/10/20
"Prosperity is just around the corner." - Herbert Hoover - The New Day
Speech 1928

"I'm not that big of an ego guy." - Donald Trump 10-26-20 (Yeah... and
*I'm* Batman...)

You have to hand it to Jared Kushner... mostly because that's the only
way he's EVER achieved, or accomplished ANYTHING, in his whole life.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
102620 AR
KAG
2020-11-07 21:01:48 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by KAG
Post by Capricorne
Post by KAG
We always knew the left were cheaters but this is beyond the pale.
Commie scum.
Buy guns.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence".
Christopher Hitchens
The whole world saw the democrats cheating. It's a sad day for the U.S.A.
Buy guns.
Yes. Then load them, and play with them.
Works every time!
Only in the hands of a democrat. But don't worry, soon you libtards won't have
any.

Miloch
2020-11-07 19:34:40 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by Capricorne
Post by KAG
We always knew the left were cheaters but this is beyond the pale.
Commie scum.
Buy guns.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence".
Christopher Hitchens
The whole world saw the democrats cheating. It's a sad day for the U.S.A.
Buy guns.
Yes.  Then load them, and play with them.
Works every time!
Yes it separates the terminally and INFINITELY STUPID Democrats from the
rest of us....
Like these guys, Beamer?

Report: Armed QAnon Supporter Drove To Philadelphia To Deliver 'Truck Full Of
Fake Votes'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/11/07/report-armed-qanon-supporter-drove-to-philadelphia-to-deliver-truck-full-of-fake-votes/

Topline At an arraignment Friday night, prosecutors said that text messages
reveal two Virginia men, who were arrested Thursday, drove to Philadelphia to
"deliver a truck full” of fake ballots because they were concerned about
ballot-counting taking place at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, according to
a local CBS affiliate.

*Philadelphia District Attorney's Office charged Joshua Macias (42) and Antonio
Lamotta (61), both of Chesapeake, Virginia, with several weapons charges on
Friday.

•The men were arrested near the convention center Thursday night after the FBI
in Norfolk, Virginia, received a tip that armed individuals were en route from
Virginia Beach to Philadelphia.

*At the time of their arrest, both men were carrying loaded handguns.

•Police also found an AR-style rifle and 160 rounds of ammunition inside the
suspect's truck, a silver Hummer adorned with at least two QAnon emblems
(including a large "Q" and "#WWG1WGA," which stands for "where we go one we go
all.")

•Additional evidence from the vehicle, including a hat with a QAnon conspiracy
movement logo, is being investigated.

According to a Daily Beast report, social media posts on Facebook and Twitter
reveal Lamotta to be a "dedicated QAnon promoter." QAnon members believe that a
cult of pedophiles comprised of Democratic politicians and Hollywood actors runs
a child sex-trafficking ring, which President Donald Trump has been secretly
fighting to save the world—claims that Trump has refused to denounce.

The FBI has characterized QAnon as a growing domestic terror threat. "QAnon is a
positive military operation that is working to take down the deep state,"
Lamotta reportedly wrote on Facebook. In a blog post made in August, Lamotta
claimed that Covid-19 is "an entirely man-made fake 'natural pandemic' psyop
crisis with a patented, laboratory 'gain of function' bioweapon as its disease."

According to CNN, LaMotta told his work supervisor a few days ago that he needed
leave for an "assignment" in Philadelphia. The Philadelphia Inquirer reported
Friday that Macias, a Gulf War veteran, is the co-founder of "Vets for Trump."

Macias was a featured speaker at a Trump rally in Manassas, Virginia, in 2015.
On his LinkedIn page, Macias writes: "We are the backbone of the #MAGA
Movement." Vladimir Lemets, the executive director of Vets for Trump, confirmed
to the Inquirer that Macias went to Philadelphia to monitor ballot counting.
"They just went up there to see if they could be of any assistance and scope out
what's happening," Lemets said.

*
Anyone who voted Democrat needs to buy a gun, they have the RIGHT, and
I'll also support their RIGHT to be stupid, even if that gun doesn't
kill them today I support their RIGHT to vote stupidly because it's
going to be the suicide pact that finishes them in the long run.
It's all win/win for the rest of us.