Melania Wears 'I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?' Jacket on Way to Meet Detained Migrant Children
2018-06-21 22:55:51 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/melania-wears-i-really-dont-care-do-u-jacket-on-way-t-1827028551

First reported by the Daily Mail, Melania boarded the plane at Andrews Air Force
Base on Thursday wearing a Zara military jacket that says, in quite large
capital letters, “I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?”

Although the message could really not be any clearer, Jezebel reached out to the
White House for comment as to what this, again, very pointed fashion statement
could possibly mean, and why she decided to make it while visiting kids who are
in prison-like conditions because of the Trump administration’s policies. The
White House did not immediately respond to Jezebel, but ABC reporter Meridith
McGraw shared FLOTUS spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham’s statement: “It’s a jacket.
There was no hidden message. After today’s important visit to Texas, I hope this
isn’t what the media is going to choose to focus on.”

Meridith McGraw
✔ @meridithmcgraw

NEW: @FLOTUS spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham when asked what message the first
lady's jacket intends to send: "It's a jacket. There was no hidden message.
After today's important visit to Texas, I hope this isn't what the media is
going to choose to focus on."

11:40 AM - Jun 21, 2018

She’s right, the message isn’t hidden. It’s stated very clearly, in bold, bright
white capital letters!

By the time the plane landed in Texas, Melania was no longer wearing the jacket.
Who can say why? She visited children detained at the Upbring New Hope
Children’s Center, asking them to “work hard, study hard” and to “be kind and
nice to each other” just one day after Donald Trump signed a cruel executive
order seeking to detain kids and their parents indefinitely. She reportedly also
met with staff in order to learn “how I can help to be sure these children
reunite with their families as quickly as possible.”

---

At the end of her visit, our First Lady reportedly ignored a pool reporter’s
question about her view on Trump’s zero-tolerance policy, and left lasting words
of wisdom to kids locked up due to her administration: “Good luck,” she said.

2018-06-21 23:32:01 UTC
[...]
How stupid can you be to wear a jacket with an ambiguous message like
that right now, even if she meant it's about what her deranged husband
thinks.
But she put it back on as she exited the plane in hot and humid D.C.
MattB
2018-06-22 00:01:12 UTC
[...]
Maybe it is some kind of message for the freak Peter Fonda who said
her son should be kidnapped and placed with pedophiles. Liberal
Hollywood all the way.
---
2018-06-22 00:54:37 UTC
Post by MattB
[...]
If she could only borrow a single pair of "tactical pants" from Sec Scott
Pruitt...the dude bought 40 of them on the taxpayers dime!...she could complete
the ensemble (and be more prepared) before the zombie apocalypse her husband is
undoubtedly expecting.

2018-06-22 03:01:40 UTC
In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

She makes nice gestures and doesn't attack people. Is she sincere? I don't care.
I don't have any reason to attack her, her son, or Tiffany. Daddy, Junior, Eric
the Dead, and Official Daddy's Little Girl Ivanka deserves whatever you say.
2018-06-22 05:23:21 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
She makes nice gestures and doesn't attack people. Is she sincere? I don't care.
I don't have any reason to attack her, her son, or Tiffany. Daddy, Junior, Eric
the Dead, and Official Daddy's Little Girl Ivanka deserves whatever you say.
Eh....I might ass-fuck Ivanka but that doesn't mean I'd eat the corn out of her
shit...I'd leave that for her slack-jawed debt ridden husband.

*
Rudy Canoza
Good point.
Siri Cruise
2018-06-22 11:02:58 UTC
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
She makes nice gestures and doesn't attack people. Is she sincere? I don't care.
I don't have any reason to attack her, her son, or Tiffany. Daddy, Junior, Eric
the Dead, and Official Daddy's Little Girl Ivanka deserves whatever you say.
Eh....I might ass-fuck Ivanka but that doesn't mean I'd eat the corn out of her
shit...I'd leave that for her slack-jawed debt ridden husband.
She looks artificial to me. A soulless plastic Barbie pretending to be a human.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-22 18:53:54 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
She makes nice gestures and doesn't attack people. Is she sincere? I don't care.
I don't have any reason to attack her, her son, or Tiffany. Daddy, Junior, Eric
the Dead, and Official Daddy's Little Girl Ivanka deserves whatever you say.
Eh....I might ass-fuck Ivanka but that doesn't mean I'd eat the corn out of her
shit...I'd leave that for her slack-jawed debt ridden husband.
She looks artificial to me. A soulless plastic Barbie pretending to be a human.
Didn't Melania pay a tax on the money earned to buy that jacket and
didn't she also pay a sales tax when she bought that jacket? Was there
an import fee on the jacket as well? All in all Melania gave more in
tax to care for those migrant children than most Americans.

Good thing she earned and spent all that money, or those migrant kids
would be getting gruel to eat and rags to wear and would be living in a
tent city in a farm field. ;)
That's Karma
Miloch
2018-06-22 19:37:05 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
[...]
As for the jacket, it's a cheap $39 and whether she actually bought it or not
has never been made clear.

The Trumps have yet to release any tax information or any tax return...for all
the public knows, they paid no taxes whatsoever.

The Trumperoonie is still claiming he's under audit...heh...heh heh...

...Heh...heh heh...Ha ha...ho ho ho....heh ha ha ha ha...

Heh...heh heh...

heh...

2018-06-23 07:48:09 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Eh....I might ass-fuck Ivanka but that doesn't mean I'd eat the corn out
of
her
shit...I'd leave that for her slack-jawed debt ridden husband.
She looks artificial to me. A soulless plastic Barbie pretending to be a human.
Didn't Melania pay a tax on the money earned to buy that jacket and
Daddy like you might confuse Ivanka and Melania, but I don't.
Byker
2018-06-22 18:03:11 UTC
Eh....I might ass-fuck Ivanka but that doesn't mean I'd eat the corn out
of her shit...I'd leave that for her slack-jawed debt ridden husband
company.

What branch of the Service did you say you were in?
Miloch
2018-06-22 18:36:33 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
Eh....I might ass-fuck Ivanka but that doesn't mean I'd eat the corn out
of her shit...I'd leave that for her slack-jawed debt ridden husband
company.
What branch of the Service did you say you were in?
It wasn't the Trumperoonie's imaginary 'space force'...it was the one he avoided
during the Vietnam War with his imaginary "bone spurs" medical condition.

...life is good (and free of the dangers of combat) when you have a 5th Avenue
doctor on your dad's payroll.

*
Byker
2018-06-22 19:36:38 UTC
Post by Byker
What branch of the Service did you say you were in?
It wasn't the Trumperoonie's imaginary 'space force'...it was the one he
avoided during the Vietnam War with his imaginary "bone spurs" medical
condition.
I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about YOU, Miloch.

At least the Don had what it took when he wore a uniform:

https://tinyurl.com/y8bdaujo
Miloch
2018-06-22 19:42:38 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
Post by Byker
What branch of the Service did you say you were in?
It wasn't the Trumperoonie's imaginary 'space force'...it was the one he
avoided during the Vietnam War with his imaginary "bone spurs" medical
condition.
I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about YOU, Miloch.
https://tinyurl.com/y8bdaujo
The photo's a military prep school pic you idiot...and if you actually do follow
my posts in the aviation group, then you already know I'm a former Army pilot
who served in the Vietnam War...

...try to keep up!!

*
Byker
2018-06-22 20:19:18 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
Post by Byker
What branch of the Service did you say you were in?
It wasn't the Trumperoonie's imaginary 'space force'...it was the one he
avoided during the Vietnam War with his imaginary "bone spurs" medical
condition.
I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about YOU, Miloch.
https://tinyurl.com/y8bdaujo
The photo's a military prep school pic you idiot
DUH!

I attended a couple myself back in the 60s

1965-68 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwestern_Academy (It was military
back then)

1968-69 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Military_Academy

but I wasn't about to throw my life away for nothing as a target in some
gook's rice paddy. That's why I went into the USAF.

What was YOUR draft number? Mine was 5. That's right, FIVE. I was at an Air
Force recruiter's office the next day.

It seems you forget the political atmosphere at the time:

Back cover of a popular underground comic book (1971):

It was printed upside-down, so that right-side up, with the staples on the
left, it looked like the real thing. If you had a copy (I did), you'd leave
it out on a coffee table or classroom desk and watch the jaws drop.

Mine is packed away in a box somewhere up in the attic. It immediately came
to mind when I saw this Newsweek cover a few years back:

Killfile me if you like. I don't give a shit...
Siri Cruise
2018-06-23 08:17:54 UTC
Door men wear uniforms.
Byker