Turbines freeze solid in Texas..Millions lose power
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-02-20 14:03:54 UTC
America's wind energy is a disaster. Nearly 30 die because of climate change kooks
They should secede from the United States....
Why follow a failed Democrat example from the Democrats who created the
Confederacy so they could keep slavery?

Texas is run by Republicans NOT Democrat promoters of slavery.

The whole month of February I have seen not one TV propaganda sound bite
or movie that told the TRUTH about Slavery and Democrats.

Why is that?
--
That's karma

Banning guns and de-funding police won't lower crime if you follow the
Democrats Rhetoric. *And their very own Democrat actions confirm* that
even *they believe they're lying* since they're doing the opposite *to*
*reduce any crimes "you" might commit against the Government* that they
control and apparently they *believe guns and fences and police* *will*
*protect* them from your crime and violence. So why won't those same
things protect you from crime and violence?
Miloch
2021-02-20 15:42:03 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
America's wind energy is a disaster. Nearly 30 die because of climate change kooks
They should secede from the United States....
Why follow a failed Democrat example from the Democrats who created the
Confederacy so they could keep slavery?
Texas is run by Republicans NOT Democrat promoters of slavery.
The whole month of February I have seen not one TV propaganda sound bite
or movie that told the TRUTH about Slavery and Democrats.
Why is that?
It's a conspiracy I tells ya!