The flies came from Willie Brown cum dumpster Kamala's kunt.
Add Reply
360
2020-10-08 11:02:11 UTC
She had to stand. That gave the flies a chance to escape.

trotsky
2020-10-08 18:16:23 UTC

I think Pence looked like shit too. The COVID eye was disgusting!
RoddyMcCorley
2020-10-08 18:23:42 UTC
Post by 360
She had to stand. That gave the flies a chance to escape.
You do know that when a fly stays in one spot for longer than about 10
seconds it is inject eggs into a host?
--
"Worse than the ordinary miserable childhood is the miserable Irish
childhood, and worse yet is the miserable Irish Catholic childhood."

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.
FPP
2020-10-08 21:41:41 UTC
Post by RoddyMcCorley
She had to stand.  That gave the flies a chance to escape.
You do know that when a fly stays in one spot for longer than about 10
seconds it is inject eggs into a host?
I always thought they were just sucking on some shit... live and learn!
--
There's nothing more American than demanding to carry an AR-15 to
"protect yourself" but refusing to wear a mask to protect everyone else.

If you hired a guy to "Make My House Great Again", and he hired his
incompetent children, stole your money, gave it away to your richest
neighbors, let everyone get sick, killed your grandma, backed over your
mailbox, burned down your house and blamed it on your black friends next
door... would YOU hire him AGAIN?

REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.
Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20