Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Apparently Arguing Quite a Lot
2020-04-30 01:17:42 UTC
https://jezebel.com/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-are-apparently-arguing-qu-1843155402

How long have rumors of an impending divorce followed Kim Kardashian and Kanye
West, even despite their many attempts at public reconciliation? I’ve genuinely
lost count, but they were most prominent when the actor was finding every radio
show and video camera that would have him while he spouted something Trumpian.
The days of arguing about his affiliations to that infamous red hat seem behind
the two, considering Kim told Vogue in 2019: “I stopped caring, though. Because
I used to care so much. I was making it such an issue in our relationship. And
in my life. It gave me so much anxiety.” So if they’re not fighting about
politics, then what exactly are they spending so much time arguing about while
socially isolating?

Us Weekly claims a source has informed them that “Kim and Kanye have been
arguing a lot during the quarantine. Kanye is really getting on Kim’s nerves.”
According to the tipster, “all the parenting duties” have fallen on Kim while
West buries himself in his sneaker line. They continue: “Kim finds it
frustrating that [Kanye] doesn’t ask her how he can help with the kids.”

Quick reminder: Last year, Kim threw Kanye (and her various nannies) under the
bus when she told the women of The View that her husband is on a “no-help kick,”
and all the pressures of “being responsible for every single soul” in her house
fall on her:

The View
✔
@TheView
Kim Kardashian West says there won't be any new additions to the Kardashian-West
family!

"A house of four is wild but complete," she says — adding "absolutely no more"
children. http://abcn.ws/2NanB1W

The couple has also seemingly separated for the moment, with Kanye—twist!—taking
the kids to Wyoming so Kim can have a breather. The nannies and assistants who
made this excursion possible go unmentioned, but as Kim said while on The View,
I’m sure she’s grateful for “the people that help” her. [Us Weekly]

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-arguing-a-lot-amid-quarantine/

*
Natural Handcrafted Soap
2020-05-05 14:48:16 UTC
Hand washing is a far more powerful weapon against germs than most people realize.
https://www.naturalhandcraftedsoapcompany.com/