Fox News Apologizes for Killing Off Ruth Bader Ginsburg
2019-01-21 17:30:04 UTC
https://theblast.com/fox-news-apologizes-ruth-bader-ginsburg/

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is alive, despite what Fox News viewers might have thought
on Monday morning.

Coming back from commercial during “Fox & Friends,” the network showed a graphic
with RBG’s face and the years 1933-2019, clearly meant to commemorate her
passing. The graphic only appeared on screen for a brief moment.

Just one problem … she is not dead.

Later in the show, host Steve Doocy apologized for the snafu, saying, “We need
to apologize … A technical error in the control room triggered a graphic of Ruth
Bader Ginsburg with a date on it.”

“We apologize, big mistake,” co-host Ainsley Earhardt added.

A Fox News Channel spokesperson tells The Blast, “This was a technical error
that emanated from the graphics team.”

Ginsburg has been recovering from home after undergoing surgery to remove
cancerous nodules from her lung.

*
None of the Above
2019-01-22 11:17:24 UTC
[...]
Stupid slip-up on Fox' part, but I can guarantee you that every major
news outlet has a death package ready for just about any famous
person, especially if they are having serious health issues.

That said, good health to justice Ginsburg, whether or not she decides
to stay on the court.