Bill Maher says coronavirus 'overreactions' making him 'sick': 'People die! That's what happens in life!'
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-03-18 00:44:36 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-coronavirus

"Real Time" host Bill Maher complained about the hype that has surrounded
the coronavirus, comparing it to the "Y2K" computer bug that was supposed
to cause tech havoc back at the turn of the century.

"Speaking of overreactions," Maher said as he segued from a discussion
about the sudden retirement of MSNBC's Chris Matthews, "I'm over this
virus. I haven't had it. What I'm saying is, I'm sick. I don't mean that,
either. I'm sick of the virus -- but not from the virus. At this point, I
just f---ing want to get it so we don't have to talk about it or worry
about touching my face anymore."

He continued, "The way they talk about it on the news ... They make it
sound like if you're within six feet of anyone who has it, just get your
affairs in order."

One of Maher's guests, New York Times columnist Ross Douthat, pushed back.

"It's bad," Douthat said, specifically mentioning the U.S. government's
response to the outbreak.

"I'm just talking about the disease itself," Maher responded. "It could be
something really, really virulent, but as I said last week at the top of
the show with our expert, the response is to have a good immune system.
And it's really the only response."

President Trump seeks to reassure Americans concerned by coronavirus
outbreakVideo

The HBO star then listed off statistics of "the regular flu" and how 517
people were killed from it "this season" in California.

"If that was on TV every day, I'd assume we'd be freaking out," he said,
adding later that "61,000" people were killed by the flu last year.

"People die! That's what happens in life!" Maher told the panel. "I hate
when Trump talks like the guy at the end of the bar, which is what he
does. So when he says, 'I have a hunch...' I know what he means because
Y2K was going to end the world and the fires in Kuwait were going to end
the world and the BP oil spill was going to end the world, and every other
f---ing flu we've ever had. And it didn't!"

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-03-18 01:42:10 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Maher is always the idiot....
--
That's Karma

*Plan for the worst and hope for the best*