Hollywood spells out new DIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS to win Oscars.
Add Reply
Byker
2020-09-09 22:44:59 UTC
More in-your-face discrimination against straight white males. That
would be ok if other businesses were allowed to discriminate AGAINST
women or faggots or non-whites. But of course that's never allowed.
https://fox8.com/news/entertainment/oscars-set-fresh-inclusion-standards-for-best-picture-category-to-encourage-diversity/
sep 8 2020 The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences on Tuesday
laid out sweeping eligibility reforms to the best picture category
intended to encourage diversity and equitable representation on screen and
off, addressing gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity and
disability.
The film academy has established four broad representation categories: On
screen; among the crew; at the studio; and in opportunities for training
and advancement in other aspects of the film’s development and release.
Each standard has detailed subcategories as well. To meet the on-screen
representation standard, a film must either have at least one lead
character or a significant supporting character be from an
underrepresented racial or ethnic group, at least 30% of secondary roles
must be from two underrepresented groups or the main storyline, theme or
narrative must be focused on an underrepresented group. According to the
academy, underrepresented groups include women, people of color, people
who identify as LGBTQ+ or people with disabilities
“The aperture must widen to reflect our diverse global population in both
the creation of motion pictures and in the audiences who connect with
them,” said Academy President David Rubin and CEO Dawn Hudson in a written
statement. “We believe these inclusion standards will be a catalyst for
long-lasting, essential change in our industry.”
Actually, Hollywood stars aren't really Liberals. They're opportunists.
They'd become Nazis overnight if it would save their careers...
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-09-09 22:52:10 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
They already did.
--
*That's Karma*

Mass mail ballots turn your precious voting RIGHT into cheap and
worthless JUNK MAIL.

Democrat leaders are using the scorched earth policy in all their
Democrat run Cities/States as they fail due to decades of Democrats in
power. Now they want to use the Chinese Virus to get Federal bail out
money by bankrupting all the businesses in their Democrat run cities.
Phantom_View
2020-09-10 02:29:59 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
I saw even Susan Sarandon is giving them all sorts of shit
about the race-based quotas.

The ratings for the next Oscars will far more dismal than
the last dismal numbers.
Byker
2020-09-11 16:23:49 UTC
Why don't they just RENAME those AWARDS to be the *KISS ASS* AWARDS.
Hopefully "Gen Z" will do something about it when they finally get fed up:

Jim Crow
2020-09-12 02:08:38 UTC
Post by Byker
Why don't they just RENAME those AWARDS to be the *KISS ASS* AWARDS.
How about Special Awards, like the Special Olympics.
up: http://youtu.be/yF6viKPuTUM
--
If you're not looting, you ain't a Democrat.

https://www.globalgulag.us
Phantom_View
2020-09-12 02:24:44 UTC
Post by Jim Crow
Post by Byker
Why don't they just RENAME those AWARDS to be the *KISS ASS* AWARDS.
How about Special Awards, like the Special Olympics.
Sounds too "-ist" ......
Post by Jim Crow
Post by Byker
Hopefully "Gen Z" will do something about it when they finally get fed
up: http://youtu.be/yF6viKPuTUM
Do not hold out too much hope for Gen-Z+ ... this is
the generation of useful idiots and ANTIFA commie
terrorists. They cannot/will-not DO anything so they
plan to rob everyone who can and does - at gunpoint
if necessary (maybe preferably).