Trump to Fuck Up Your Night, and Life, With 9 P.M. Supreme Court Announcement
2018-07-09 15:45:28 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/trump-to-fuck-up-your-night-and-life-with-9-p-m-supr-1827444805

Because ruining your life on a daily basis is not enough for Donald Trump, and
ruining your life on a longterm basis with a sweep of new conservative Supreme
Court decisions is not enough for Donald Trump, he will now also be ruining your
Monday night. Because all of this is a TV show or something:

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Looking forward to announcing my final decision on the United States Supreme
Court Justice at 9:00pmE tomorrow night at the @WhiteHouse. An exceptional
person will be chosen!

2:27 PM - Jul 8, 2018

He’s going to pick someone “All-American,” and you know what Trump means when he
says that. What an asshole.

*
2A
DemocRATS sure are cunty.
Miloch
2018-07-10 01:16:53 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
https://theslot.jezebel.com/trump-to-fuck-up-your-night-and-life-with-9-p-m-supr-1827444805
Because ruining your life on a daily basis is not enough for Donald Trump, and
ruining your life on a longterm basis with a sweep of new conservative Supreme
Court decisions is not enough for Donald Trump, he will now also be ruining your
Donald J. Trump
Looking forward to announcing my final decision on the United States Supreme
person will be chosen!
2:27 PM - Jul 8, 2018
He’s going to pick someone “All-American,” and you know what Trump means when he
says that. What an asshole.
DemocRATS sure are cunty.
Mmmm...we're just waiting for the Grifter in Chief to release his tax returns as
promised 18 months ago!!!

*
2A
No one gives a fuck.
Miloch
2018-07-10 01:34:04 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
https://theslot.jezebel.com/trump-to-fuck-up-your-night-and-life-with-9-p-m-supr-1827444805
Because ruining your life on a daily basis is not enough for Donald Trump, and
ruining your life on a longterm basis with a sweep of new conservative Supreme
Court decisions is not enough for Donald Trump, he will now also be ruining your
Donald J. Trump
Looking forward to announcing my final decision on the United States Supreme
person will be chosen!
2:27 PM - Jul 8, 2018
He’s going to pick someone “All-American,” and you know what Trump means when he
says that. What an asshole.
DemocRATS sure are cunty.
Mmmm...we're just waiting for the Grifter in Chief to release his tax returns as
promised 18 months ago!!!
No one gives a fuck.
You obviously do, Trump-Boy!

Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as Justice for Supreme Court...

...Amy Coney Barrett to remain as appellate judge & Presidential 'Poon-Tang'

*
2A
2018-07-10 01:45:39 UTC
Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as Justice for Supreme Court...
MAGA. Eat a dick libtards.
Miloch
2018-07-10 02:10:34 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as Justice for Supreme Court...
MAGA. Eat a dick libtards.
"Eat a dick libtards"...heh...you Trumperoonies crack me up!

Try something different/challenging...string together a sentence using at least
two words containing 3 or more syllables...

*
2A
Liberal snowflakes are melting this evening.
Miloch
2018-07-10 02:30:16 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as Justice for Supreme Court...
MAGA. Eat a dick libtards.
"Eat a dick libtards"...heh...you Trumperoonies crack me up!
Try something different/challenging...string together a sentence using at least
two words containing 3 or more syllables...
Liberal snowflakes are melting this evening.
...not good enough...to coin a phrase "Eat a dick Trump-Boy"...

*
2A
2018-07-10 06:05:11 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as Justice for Supreme Court...
MAGA. Eat a dick libtards.
"Eat a dick libtards"...heh...you Trumperoonies crack me up!
Try something different/challenging...string together a sentence using at least
two words containing 3 or more syllables...
Liberal snowflakes are melting this evening.
...not good enough...to coin a phrase "Eat a dick Trump-Boy"...
Gave you what you wanted and it's still not enough. It's never enough
for you libtards. Now go get a job.
super70s
2018-07-10 11:16:10 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as Justice for Supreme Court...
MAGA. Eat a dick libtards.
"Eat a dick libtards"...heh...you Trumperoonies crack me up!
Try something different/challenging...string together a sentence using at least
two words containing 3 or more syllables...
Liberal snowflakes are melting this evening.
...not good enough...to coin a phrase "Eat a dick Trump-Boy"...
Gave you what you wanted and it's still not enough. It's never enough
for you libtards. Now go get a job.
You presume to know a lot about him don't you, arrogant dickwad. Like
someone saying "go download some more kiddie porn like all rightards."
2A
2018-07-10 18:03:43 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as Justice for Supreme Court...
MAGA. Eat a dick libtards.
"Eat a dick libtards"...heh...you Trumperoonies crack me up!
Try something different/challenging...string together a sentence using at least
two words containing 3 or more syllables...
Liberal snowflakes are melting this evening.
...not good enough...to coin a phrase "Eat a dick Trump-Boy"...
Gave you what you wanted and it's still not enough. It's never enough
for you libtards. Now go get a job.
You presume to know a lot about him don't you, arrogant dickwad. Like
someone saying "go download some more kiddie porn like all rightards."
Lighten up, Francis. It's all in good fun.