Ariana Grande: Big Sean's 'Billion Dollar Pussy' Lyric...
2015-04-24 15:21:29 UTC
...The Final Straw

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/24/ariana-grande-big-sean-broke-up-song-lyrics-stay-down/

Ariana Grande has a big problem with boyfriends screaming from the mountaintops
that she has a priceless p***y ... which is why she says she called it quits
with Big Sean.

Sources connected with Ariana tell us ... the last straw was when Sean dropped
his track, "Stay Down," in which he raps:

I ain't even gonna lie, I got a million dollar chick
With a billion dollar p****y
Every time I c*m, I swear to God I feel like I be rich

We're told Ariana felt humiliated because Sean was treating her like a piece of
meat. Ariana's grandmother came to her and asked about the lyrics, which was
especially embarrassing.

But there was plenty of tension leading up to the song. Sean claims she made him
pay for all sorts of extravagances. But our Ariana sources say SHE is the one
who foot most of the bills, including vacations and private flights.

As we reported, Sean complained that Ariana didn't show up for his big House of
Blues performance in February because she selfishly cared more about her
Grammy's performance the following day.

But our Ariana sources say it was Sean who was self-absorbed. Ariana's Grammy
performance was live and during the day on Saturday when she rehearsed her voice
was strained and her vocal coach ordered her not to even speak for the rest of
the day, and Sean got pissed.

As for Sean saying Ariana set up the Bieber stage grab to humiliate her, Ariana
says it's total B.S. ... they were already broken up and she did NOT ask Bieber
to engage in a stunt. And she says Sean never even brought it up.

*
THE NI99ERS
2015-04-25 06:57:07 UTC
Typical negro behavior. ..fuck this vile wop...she's been blacked.
a***@gmail.com
asshole!
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-08 00:01:33 UTC
Ariana Grande has a big problem with boyfriends screaming from the mountaintops
that she has a priceless p***y ... which is why she says she called it quits
with Big Sean.
Sources connected with Ariana tell us ... the last straw was when Sean dropped
I ain't even gonna lie, I got a million dollar chick
With a billion dollar p****y
Every time I c*m, I swear to God I feel like I be rich
We're told Ariana felt humiliated because Sean was treating her like a piece of
meat.
Fucked a black rapper and felt humiliated he treated her like a whore? Heheh