Harry Belafonte Slams Trump Aide for Doctored Video of Joe Biden 'Sleeping' During Interview
2020-09-01 02:49:42 UTC
http://www.justjared.com/2020/08/31/harry-belafonte-slams-trump-aide-for-doctored-video-of-joe-biden-sleeping-during-interview/

Back in 2011, the legendary entertainer Harry Belafonte appeared to be sleeping
during an interview after he lost audio contact with a local California
television station.

Now, the video has been manipulated to show Democratic presidential nominee Joe
Biden in Harry‘s place to make it appear he’s sleeping through an interview.

The video was tweeted by Dan Scavino, a senior aide to Donald Trump and the
White House’s director of social media. The doctored video has already been
viewed millions of times and now Belafonte is slamming the Trump administration
for what they did.

“They keep stooping lower and lower,” Belafonte said in a statement (via
Deadline). “A technical glitch in an interview I did nine years ago now becomes
another one of their lies, more of their fake news. I beg every sane American:
please vote them out. I knew many who gave their life for the right to vote.
Never has it been so vital to exercise that right.”

John Dabkovich, who was in the studio for the Belafonte interview, tweeted that
the video is a fake because he was there for the real moment. The video has now
been removed from Twitter by the copyright holder.

no he didn't
Jack Shit
2020-09-01 03:08:30 UTC
[...]
is he still posting lies