Nancy Pelosi, Dead.
Add Reply
Anonymous Remailer
2020-09-01 03:56:33 UTC
The wicked witch is dead.
Paul Jackson
2020-09-01 04:41:02 UTC
[snip lies]
No, Nancy Pelosi - perhaps the most effective House speaker in history - is
not dead.
Hello Catt
2020-09-01 06:14:29 UTC
[snip lies]
No, Nancy Pelosi - perhaps the most Deffective House speaker in history - is
not dead.
She's dead inside. Won't be long now. Hi RBG. Hi Joe.
Paul Jackson
No. She makes Trump's sphincter spasm in agony.
ezell
2020-09-01 23:49:44 UTC
Post by Hello Catt
Post by Paul Jackson
[snip lies]
No, Nancy Pelosi - perhaps the most effective House speaker in history - is
not dead.
She's dead inside.
No. She makes my sphincter spasm in agony.
Don't stick things up there that don't belong.
Steve ignores most fools and losers
2020-09-02 00:34:29 UTC
Post by ezell
Post by Hello Catt
Post by Paul Jackson
[snip lies]
No, Nancy Pelosi - perhaps the most effective House speaker in history - is
not dead.
She's dead inside.
No. She makes my sphincter spasm in agony.
Don't stick things up there that don't belong.
She's not dead. I just watched a video of her in a beauty parlor that
is ordered to be closed to everybody else