Vulgar Racist Ape Trump Called His Daughter "A Feckless Cunt" and Her Husband "That Damn Useless Jewboy" Setting New High Standards On How To Treat Women
Leroy Soetoro
2019-01-04 13:31:06 UTC
14 JULY 2017 • 9:03AM
Fat. Pig. Dog. Slob. Disgusting animal. These are just some of the
names that Donald Trump has called women.

The President of the United States has been widely called out for
his objectification of women - he has a tendency to criticise them
for their looks - and sexist remarks.

From saying no one would vote for his former rival Carly Fiorina
because of her face to suggesting that women should be "punished"
for having abortions and "joking" that he'd date his daughter...
you really couldn't make this stuff up.
Promoted Stories
Things Flight Attendants Notice About Passengers In 3 Seconds
Things Flight Attendants Notice About Passengers In 3 Seconds
HorizonTimes
This Woman Reads 100 Books In A Month (And How You Can Too)
This Woman Reads 100 Books In A Month (And How You Can Too)
Blinkist
His first year in the White House may have been relatively quiet
on this front (there's no time like your own inauguration to keep
a low profile), but there have been flickers of questionable
conduct. Like when the President was caught on camera praising the
physique of French First Lady Brigitte Trogneaux. Or when he was
filmed appearing to 'flirt' with an Irish TV reporter during a
diplomatic phone call.

If you just can't get enough of Trump-grade sexism, you're in
luck. I've rounded up some of his most eyebrow-raising remarks and
will be updating it as every new entry emerges. Brace yourself...

1980s: The 'fat picture'

Louise Sunshine, who worked for Trump from 1973-1985, told the
Washington Post that the billionaire kept a 'fat picture' of her
in his desk drawer, that he would take out when she did something
he didn’t like.

She said it was “a reminder that I wasn’t perfect" and added that
she still remembers it today: “When I gain weight, I think of that
picture.”

The President called Sunshine’s story “totally false and
ridiculous.”

1990: When he belittled his wife

In an interview with Vanity Fair, while he was still married to
Ivana, a gallant Trump said: “I would never buy Ivana any decent
jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?”

DONALD AND IVANA TRUMP, 1989
DONALD AND IVANA TRUMP, 1989 CREDIT: KEITH BUTLER/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
1991: When he called women ‘beautiful pieces of ass’

Back when George HW Bush was US President, Trump spoke to Esquire
magazine about the media:

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [they] write as long as
you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

He is currently married to 47-year old former supermodel Melania.

1992: When he reduced an Olympian to her looks

According to New York Magazine, in November 1992, Trump said that
German gold-medal winning Olympic ice skater Katarina Witt was:

"Wonderful looking while on the ice but up close and personal, she
could only be described as attractive if you like a woman with a
bad complexion who is built like a linebacker".

1992: There are no words

In an interview with New York Magazine, Trump uttered this
charming phrase about women: 'You have to treat 'em like s----'.

Trump embraces Miss USA winner Tara Conner
Trump embraces Miss USA winner Tara Conner in 2006 CREDIT: BRAD
BARKET/GETTY IMAGES
1993: When he was self-aware

A 1993 interview for New Zealand TV station Newshub, shows a rare
glimmer of self-awareness in 47-year-old Trump - and makes a
mockery of his claims, during the election campaign, that any past
'locker room banter' had no impact on his ability to run for
office.

In the Nineties footage, Trump was asked about his image as a
womaniser. He replied: "I don't enjoy that image. Yes I have that
image. I think women are beautiful - I think certain women are
more beautiful than others, to be perfectly honest – and it's
fortunate I don't have to run for political office."

1994: When he demanded 'dinner on the table'

In a 1994 interview with ABC News, Trump let rip on his perception
of wifely duties.

“I have days where, if I come home — and I don't want to sound too
much like a chauvinist,” the President said, “but when I come home
and dinner's not ready, I go through the roof.”

He was married to Marla Maples at the time. In the same interview,
he compared women to buildings and added that he gets bored when
they become successful: “I think that putting a wife to work is a
very dangerous thing,” said Trump. “Unfortunately, after they're a
star, the fun is over for me. It's like a creation process. It's
almost like creating a building. It's pretty sad.”

Melania Trump
Donald Trump's wife Melania CREDIT: DAVID GOLDMAN
1997: When he called women gold diggers

From seminal tome Trump: The Art of the Comeback on prenuptial
agreements:

“There are basically three types of women and reactions. One is
the good woman who very much loves her future husband, solely for
himself, but refuses to sign the agreement on principle. I fully
understand this, but the man should take a pass anyway and find
someone else.

"The other is the calculating woman who refuses to sign the
prenuptial agreement because she is expecting to take advantage of
the poor, unsuspecting sucker she’s got in her grasp. There is
also the woman who will openly and quickly sign a prenuptial
agreement in order to make a quick hit and take the money given to
her.”

1997: When he bought Miss USA

Trump purchased the beauty pageant in 1997, and told Howard Stern:
“They said, ‘How are you going to change the pageant?’ I said ‘I’m
going to get the bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be
higher’.”

He later added: "If you’re looking for a rocket scientist, don’t
tune in tonight, but if you’re looking for a really beautiful
woman, you should watch.”

1997: When he talked about 'nailing' Princess Diana

In the same Howard Stern interview, Trump also responded to a
question about the Princess of Wales.

“Why do people think it’s egotistical of you to say you could’ve
gotten with Lady Di?” Stern asked him. “You could’ve gotten her,
right? You could’ve nailed her.”

“I think I could have,” Trump said.

1999: When he joked about dating girls under 17

In 1999, according to the New York Daily News, Trump said he'd
promised his daughter, Ivanka, that he'd never date anyone younger
than her:

“I have a deal with her. She’s 17 and doing great ? Ivanka. She
made me promise, swear to her that I would never date a girl
younger than her,” Trump said. “So as she grows older, the field
is getting very limited.”

At the time, Trump was dating 29-year-old Melania, who would
become his third wife. He was 53.

May 2000: When he rated women he wanted to have sex with

Look, Trump said a lot of outrageous things to Howard Stern before
becoming President - we know this. But here's another worth
noting.

In May 2000, the then property mogul ranked famous women he'd like
to sleep with.

The list, should you be interested, was:

Melania Knauss (then his girlfriend, now wife)
Ivana Trump (his first wife)
Princess Diana
Michelle Pfeiffer
Cameron Diaz
Julia Roberts
Cindy Crawford
Mariah Carey
Gwyneth Paltrow
Diane Sawyer

2003: When he bragged about his daughter's figure

During an interview with shock jock Stern (just one more, ok?)
Trump said this about his then 22-year-old daughter:

"You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according
to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter,
Ivanka. She's 6 feet tall, she's got the best body. She made a lot
money as a model—a tremendous amount"

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Tim Ireland
@bloggerheads
A picture of Donald Trump, with his daughter Ivanka, perched atop
two concrete parrots having sex.
11:29 - 31 Jan 2016
6,305
7,928 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads information and privacy
2004: When he said he was irresistible

Back in 2004, Trump told the Daily News: "All of the women on The
Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's
to be expected."

2005: When he told a woman she’d ‘make a great wife’

According to one woman who appeared on the show, Trump told her:
“I bet you make a great wife."

The comment never aired on TV. Can’t imagine why - standard job
interview stuff, right?

March 7, 2006: When he cracked an incest gag

In the same year that Trump called his daughter Ivanka
'voluptuous' he appeared on TV chat show The View said the
infamous words: “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be
dating her.”

A spokesman later called it a "joke".

2006: When he slagged off Rosie O’Donnell - part I

It’s no secret that there’s no love lost between Trump and
comedian O’Donnell. Perhaps his most notorious rant against her
came on Entertainment Tonight in 2006, when he said: “Rosie
O'Donnell is disgusting, both inside and out. If you take a look
at her, she's a slob. How does she even get on television? If I
were running The View, I'd fire Rosie. I'd look her right in that
fat, ugly face of hers and say, 'Rosie, you're fired.'

"We're all a little chubby but Rosie's just worse than most of us.
But it's not the chubbiness - Rosie is a very unattractive person,
both inside and out."

He also made a jibe at her love life and managed to offend the
LGBT community at the same time: "Rosie's a person who's very
lucky to have her girlfriend. And she better be careful or I'll
send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend, why would
she stay with Rosie if she had another choice?"

2007: When he compared women to buildings

This appears in his bible of business wisdom Trump 101: The Way to
Success:

"Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of
art, is not just superficial or something pretty to see."

2007: When he called Angelina ‘not beautiful’

On Larry King’s CNN show, Trump addressed Jolie’s falling out with
her father Jon Voight, saying:

“I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she's not - I do
own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of
different things. I do understand beauty, and she's not."

Angelina: 'Not beautiful'
Trump said Angelina Jolie was "not beautiful" CREDIT: EVAN
AGOSTINI
June 2007: When he pitched ‘Lady or a Tramp?’

Yes, really. This was reported to be a TV reality show, in which
‘"out of control" party girls were sent to charm school to learn
some manners. Because, God forbid a woman should be anything but
demure.

Tragically, it was never made.

2008: When he said women 'flip their panties'

In one long conversation with Stern, Trump managed to offend just
about every woman going. He said women throw themselves at him:
“They’ll walk up, and they’ll flip their top, and they’ll flip
their panties.”

He claimed to be attracted to women who are 'a bit chunky' when
Stern asked if he had ever 'reduced himself' to sleeping with a
'fat woman'. Trump added that he had 'been with women with
extraordinarily bad breast jobs' and 'pancake tits'.

He finished by saying that any woman who has a breast reduction is
'insane'.

2008: When he called Anne Hathaway a gold digger

When the actress's marriage broke up, following her husband
Raffello Follieri’s financial and legal troubles, Trump told
Access Hollywood:

"So when he had plenty of money, she liked him. But then after
that, not as good, right?

Donald Trump was co-owner of the Miss Universe Organisation
Donald Trump was co-owner of the Miss Universe Organisation
CREDIT: REUTERS
2009: ‘The Trump rule’

Beauty queen Carrie Prejean wrote about the ‘Trump rule’ in her
book, referring to the Miss USA pageant, of which Trump was co-
owner (it was a subsidiary of Miss Universe). She claimed that the
billionaire had the girls parade in front of him so he could
separate those he found attractive from those he didn’t.

She wrote: “Many of the girls found this exercise humiliating.
Some of the girls were sobbing backstage after [he] left,
devastated to have failed even before the competition really began
.?.?. it was as though we had been stripped bare.”

November, 2010: When he asked men to rate women

According to a report in the New York Post, former female
contestants on the Apprentice complained that Trump consistently
objectified women.

Mahsa Saeidi-Azcuy claimed: “So much of the boardroom discussion
concerned the appearance of the female contestant - discussing the
female contestants' looks - who he found to be hot.

“He asked the men to rate the women - he went down the line and
asked the guys, ‘Who’s the most beautiful on the women’s team?’"

Gene Folkes, a 46-year-old financial adviser, said: “I think it
was most uncomfortable when he had one [female] contestant come
around the board table and twirl around.”

2011: When he called breastfeeding 'disgusting’

Trump was in court testifying in a deposition over a failed
Florida real estate project when lawyer Elizabeth Beck asked to
take a break to breastfeed her three-month old daughter.

The property mogul and his team objected, so she pulled out her
breast pump to prove it. In an incident that Trump "does not
dispute", he walked out of the room, telling Beck she was
"disgusting".

2011: When he called a female journalist a ‘dog’

After New York Times columnist Gail Collins wrote about rumours of
Trump’s bankruptcy, he sent her a copy of her own article, with
her picture circled and "the face of a dog!" scrawled across it.

April 3, 2012: When he joked about his penis

In 2012, transgender Miss Universe contestant Jenna Talackova was
kicked out of the contest for not having declared her trans status
in her entry (the pageant does now accept trans people).
Talackova’s lawyer, Gloria Allred, angrily said that no one had
asked Trump to "prove" he was a man by showing his anatomy.

In response, Trump called in to TMZ Live and said of his penis: “I
think Gloria would be very impressed."

May 11, 2012: When he criticised Cher

In 2012, the singer criticised Trump’s friend and right-wing
politician Mitt Romney. His response? To attack her appearance, of
course.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
***@cher--I don’t wear a “rug”—it’s mine. And I promise not to talk
about your massive plastic surgeries that didn’t work.
4:23 PM - Nov 13, 2012
3,593
4,380 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
August 28, 2012: When he insulted Arianna Huffington

Huffington Post editor and co-founder Arianna Huffington is a
regular target of Trump’s. But instead of attacking her liberal
views, he tends to criticise her looks and make jokes about her
divorce.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
***@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully
understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a
good decision.
10:54 AM - Aug 28, 2012
7,904
11.1K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
February 2013: When he made an awkward sex joke about Ivanka

A tape of Trump's appearance on The Wendy Williams Show from 2013
emerged, in which he cracks an inappropriate gag about his
daughter (again). Asked by Williams what she and her father had in
common, Ivanka replied "either real estate or golf."

Her father? He said: "Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't
relate that to her" - pointing at his mortified daughter.

March 2, 2013: When he slagged off Rosie O’Donnell - part II

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
"@ForeverMcIn: @realDonaldTrump how much would it take for you to
make out with Rosie O'Donnell?" One trillion, at least!
1:11 AM - Mar 2, 2013
568
764 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
March 3, 2013 : When he talked about oral sex

Former Playboy playmate Brande Roderick was a contestant on
Celebrity Apprentice in the US. During a tense boardroom battle,
she knelt in front of Trump to ask him whether she could be the
next project manager.

After a six-second silence (an eternity on TV), during which Trump
presumably willed some blood to return to his head, he said: “It
must be a pretty picture. You dropping to your knee."

Because isn’t that a woman’s place in the boardroom – on her
knees?

May 7, 2013: When he blamed sex assault on cohabitation

Rather than, say, questioning why so many assaults go unreported
or why so few perpetrators are brought to justice. No, it must be
down to the fact that women and men just can’t share the same
living quarters.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238
convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men &
women together?
7:04 PM - May 7, 2013
14.4K
32.4K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
2015: When he did a u-turn on abortion

Having previously supported the pro-choice lobby, Trump changed
his stance on abortion to fit in with the Republican party.

In 2015, told the Des Moines Register: “In thinking about it over
the years, I’ve had instances, and one instance in particular, a
friend had a child who they were going to abort, and now they have
it, and the child is incredible. And the man, he changed his views
also because of that.”

April 7, 2015: When he called Arianna Huffington ugly - again

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
How much money is the extremely unattractive (both inside and
out) Arianna Huffington paying her poor ex-hubby for the use of
his name?
10:08 PM - Apr 6, 2015 · Manhattan, NY
279
331 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
April 16, 2015: When he said Hillary couldn’t ‘satisfy’ her
husband

…and therefore couldn’t satisfy America, in a thinly veiled
reference to Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Where most of Trump’s sexist tweets remain, this one mysteriously
disappeared from social media. His office said one of the staff
who runs his Twitter account was responsible for writing it.

A tweet from @realDonaldTrump
The tweet about Hillary Clinton from @realDonaldTrump CREDIT:
TWITTER
August 8, 2015: When he used the word 'bimbo'

Megyn Kelly and Trump
Megyn Kelly and Donald Trump
Journalist Megyn Kelly hosted the first Republican debate of the
US presidential campaign and gave Trump a tough time over previous
accusations of sexism against him.

After the debate, Trump responded by seeming to call her a
"bimbo" on Twitter.

Later, in a CNN interview, he suggested her questioning was a
result of her menstruating: "You could see there was blood coming
out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever."

The President has denied this was his intention.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
"@timjcam: @megynkelly @FrankLuntz @realDonaldTrump Fox viewers
give low marks to bimbo @MegynKelly will consider other
programs!"
3:24 AM - Aug 7, 2015
1,335
1,329 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
August 16, 2015: When he called Heidi Klum fat

In an interview with the New York Times, Trump said of the German
supermodel: “Heidi Klum. Sadly, she’s no longer a 10.”

In response, Klum posted a video on Twitter in which she wore a T-
shirt with ‘10’ written on it.

Heidi Klum
?
@heidiklum
#TrumpHasSpoken #sadly #9.99 #NoLongerA10 #IHadAGoodRun
#donaldtrump #HeidiTrumpsTrump #BeautyIsInTheEyeOfTheBeheld
2:41 PM - Aug 17, 2015
9,483
7,301 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
September 9, 2015: When he insulted Carly Fiorina

Carly Fiorina is the former Hewlett-Packard boss and was Trump’s
Republican rival. According to Rolling Stone magazine, he said:
"Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?

"Can you imagine that, the face of our next next President? I
mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but
really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

November 10, 2015: When he insulted Fiorina - again

During an election debate, Trump singled out his female Republican
rival for a dressing down, conveniently ignoring the fact his male
rivals were also talking over one another.

His comment about Fiorina - "Why does she keep interrupting
everybody?" - was denounced as sexist on social media.

At least, this time, Trump managed not to respond on Twitter
himself or call the woman in question a "bimbo".

Shane Barker
@agentbarker
Replying to @CNN
@CNN Trump revealed true colors attacking Fiorina for
'interrupting'... As if nobody else was interrupting... Sexist.
#GOPDebate
12:29 AM - Nov 11, 2015
9
See Shane Barker's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
March 30, 2016: When he said abortion was 'punishable'

Trump caused mass outage after advocating "some form of
punishment" for women who have an abortion, should it be outlawed
in the US.

The President says he has "evolved" on the issue of abortion. He
was pro-choice for years before changing his position and backing
a ban. He now believes the Supreme Court ruling legalising
abortion should be overturned and that individual states should be
allowed to ban it. At the time, his campaign team said he believes
abortion should be legal only in instances of rape, incest or when
the life of the mother was at stake.

"There has to be some form of punishment," Trump told MSNBC,
referring to women who would seek to defy the ban.

Trump reversed his position two hours later, with a statement
saying that he would punish doctors who performed abortions but
not the women themselves.

Well that's alright then.

May 8, 2016: When he called Clinton an 'enabler'

After Hillary Clinton criticised his stance his stance on women's
issues, Trump hit back the only way he knows how: by accusing her
of being an “enabler” of her husband's affairs.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
Amazing that Crooked Hillary can do a hit ad on me concerning
women when her husband was the WORST abuser of woman in U.S.
political history
7:58 AM - May 17, 2016
34.3K
16.9K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
At a rally, he said: “Bill Clinton was the worst in history and I
have to listen to her talking about it?" he said in Eugene,
Oregon. “Just remember this: She was an unbelievably nasty, mean
enabler.

"And what she did to a lot of those women is disgraceful. So put
that in her bonnet and let's see what happens."

May 18, 2016: When he 'apologised' to Megyn Kelly

Nine months after suggesting Fox presenter Megyn Kelly was
menstruating after she took him to task over sexist comments,
Trump apologised. Or tried to. When asked about calling Kelly a
"bimbo", he replied: "Did I say that? Excuse me."

But he couldn't resist adding another jibe: "Over your life,
Megyn, you've been called a lot worse, wouldn't you say?"

September 26, 2016: The first TV debate

It escaped almost no one's notice that Trump constantly
interrupted Hillary Clinton (25 times in the first 26 minutes),
talked over her and mansplained. It was painful to watch.

And that was before he questioned Clinton's health, saying: "She
doesn’t have the look. She doesn’t have the stamina."

For which read: 'She's not strong enough to cope with the job.'

September 30, 2016: When he called a woman 'Miss Piggy'

In the early hours of September 2016, Trump posted a series of
comments on Twitter continuing his attack on the 1996 Miss
Universe winner and Venezuelan actress Alicia Machado.

Machado's name had been raised by Hillary Clinton, during the
first Presidential debate, when she accused Trump of having called
the model "fat". Miss Machado claimed Mr Trump also called her
"Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeping" after she won the Miss
Universe pageant.
14 JULY 2017 • 9:03AM
Fat. Pig. Dog. Slob. Disgusting animal. These are just some of the
names that Donald Trump has called women.

The President of the United States has been widely called out for
his objectification of women - he has a tendency to criticise them
for their looks - and sexist remarks.

From saying no one would vote for his former rival Carly Fiorina
[...]

From seminal tome Trump: The Art of the Comeback on prenuptial
[...]

Trump refused to back down, saying Machado had increased in weight
from 118 pounds to more than 160 pounds: "She was the winner and
she gained a massive amount of weight, and it was real problem for
us."

America work up to a series of tweets, in which he claimed the
model had starred in a sex tape - something for which there is no
evidence.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past)
Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?
5:30 AM - Sep 30, 2016
32.1K
33.9K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
September 30, 2016: When he said 12-year-old Paris Hilton was
'attractive'

This one courtesy of an old interview with Howard Stern, with whom
Trump used to play a game called "Hot or Not".

Trump: “Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but
in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton. I’ve known Paris
Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine,
and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said,
‘Who the hell is that?’”

Stern: “Did you wanna bang her?”

Trump: “Well, at 12, I wasn’t interested. I’ve never been into
that ... but she was beautiful.”

He went on to admit he'd watched her sex tape.

October 3, 2016: When he rated Apprentice contestants' looks

Associated Press spoke to insiders on reality show The Apprentice
USA, who claimed that former host Trump used to rate female
contestants by the size of their breasts and talked about who he'd
like to have sex with.

Former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments
about a camerawoman - who he said had a nice rear - comparing her
beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka. Others said Trump called
for female contestants to wear shorter dresses, which showed more
cleavage.

Producer Katherine Walker added that Trump frequently talked about
women's bodies and speculated about about which female contestant
would be "a tiger in bed". Another crew member, who asked not to
be identified, recalled: "We were in the boardroom one time
figuring out who to blame for the task, and he just stopped in the
middle and pointed to someone and said, 'You'd f*** her, wouldn't
you? I'd f*** her. C'mon, wouldn't you?'"

The Trump camp called the claims "outlandish, unsubstantiated, and
totally false".

October 7, 2016: The 'p***y grabbing' video

Trump hit a new low after the emergence of a video in which he
discusses "grabbing (women) by the p****" and states that “when
you’re a star, they let you do it”.

The 70-year-old was seen using lewd and sexually aggressive
language to brag about groping and trying to have sex with women,
including someone who was married, in footage obtained by the
Washington Post. In the video, Trump was recorded talking about an
unnamed woman to Billy Bush, who was then a host for TV
entertainment show Access Hollywood.

“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump says. “I did
try and f--- her. She was married.

“And I moved on her very heavily... I moved on her like a b----,
but I couldn’t get there."

October 13, 2016: Leering at a 10-year-old girl

Another unearthed tape of Trump from a 1992 appearance on TV show
Entertainment Tonight, showed the billionaire watching a group of
young girls going up the escalator in Trump Tower.

"I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?" he
is heard saying of one of them.

He was 46 at the time.

January 9, 2017: When he slammed Meryl Streep

This one isn't necessarily sexist. But it's such an astonishing
attack that we had to include it.

During her Golden Globes speech, Meryl Streep publicly criticised
Trump and called him a bully, saying that his: "...instinct to
humiliate, when it's modeled by someone in a public platform, it
filters down into everyone's life because it gives permission for
others to do the same.

"Disrespect invites disrespect, violence incites violence. When
the powerful use their position to bully others we all lose."

Trump hit back on Twitter, calling Streep - a three-time Oscar
winner, who was accepting a lifetime achievement award when she
made her remarks - 'over-rated'.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood,
doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She
is a.....
07:27 - 9 Jan 2017
118K
103K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads information and privacy

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never
"mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply
showed him.......
07:36 - 9 Jan 2017
80.1K
55.3K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads information and privacy

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
"groveling" when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he
had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest
media!
7:43 AM - Jan 9, 2017
65.7K
38.3K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Streep fans on Twitter responded by pointing out the actresses
record on supporting women's rights and LGBT rights, in contrast
to some of Trump's own comments. They also posted countless memes,
shrugging off the President's rant:

Matt Bauman
?
@mattbaumanNYC
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
10:10 AM - Jan 9, 2017
26.2K
10.6K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
June 28, 2017: When he 'flirted' on a diplomatic call

"That's kind of creepy. Do you think that he was being sexist in
any way? I mean did it feel like he was judging you based on your
looks?" one fan wrote on the Instagram page of RTE presenter
Caitriona Perry, after President Trump appeared to flirt with her
during a diplomatic phone call to Leo Varadkar, the new Taoiseach.

Beckoning Perry over, he said: "Go ahead. Come here, come here.
Where are you from? We have all of this beautiful Irish press.

“She has a nice smile on her face so I bet she treats you well,"
the President was recorded as saying to Varadkar.

Ms Perry posted a video on Twitter describing the "bizarre
moment," and some of her followers on social media sad they felt
the encounter was sexist.

Caitriona
CREDIT: INSTAGRAM
June 29, 2017: When he insulted TV presenter on Twitter

There are very few times when Democrats and Republicans agree on
anything, but this outburst was criticised from both sides of the
political spectrum.

The President launched a crude Twitter attack on the brains, looks
and temperament of female TV personality Mika Brzezinski, who
hosts the popular "Morning Joe" programme on MSNBC with Joe
Scarborough.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch
anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho
Joe, came..
8:52 AM - Jun 29, 2017
78.5K
59.6K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and
insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I
said no!
8:58 AM - Jun 29, 2017
75K
105K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
First Lady Melania, who has vowed to fight cyberbullying while her
husband is President, gave his tweets a pass.

"As the first lady has stated publicly in the past, when her
husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder," her
communications director, Stephanie Grisham, said in a statement.

July 13, 2017: When he praised the good shape' of French First
Lady

It may have been meant as a compliment, but whether Brigitte
Trogneux, the wife of French president, Emmanuel Macron,
appreciated being told she was in 'such good shape' was a matter
of conjecture.

Video footage posted on the French government's official Facebook
page showed Mr Trump, Mr Macron and their wives chatting after
their tour of the museums at Les Invalides.

As they were saying their good-byes, Mr Trump turned to Ms
Trogneux and gestured toward her body.

"You know, you're in such good shape," Trump said, before
repeating the observation to her husband. "Beautiful," he added.

Matters were probably not helped by the President then inflicting
his now notorious "yank and grip" on her as well. Social media
users have noted that Trogneaux appeared to 'hide' behind Trump's
wife, Melania, after he made his comments.

This list is updated as comments and allegations emerge.
Miloch
2019-01-04 16:27:49 UTC
Post by Leroy Soetoro
14 JULY 2017 • 9:03AM
Fat. Pig. Dog. Slob. Disgusting animal. These are just some of the
names that Donald Trump has called women.
The President of the United States has been widely called out for
his objectification of women - he has a tendency to criticise them
for their looks - and sexist remarks.
Not to worry...once the Grifter-in-Chief is impeached, his term in office will
just be a shit-stain that needs to be washed out.

*
Gunner Asch
2019-01-15 19:51:58 UTC
On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 13:31:06 +0000 (UTC), Leroy Soetoro
Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.trump,sac.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.socialism.democratic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,misc.survivalism
Subject: Vulgar Racist Ape Trump Called His Daughter "A Feckless Cunt" and Her Husband "That Damn Useless Jewboy" Setting New High Standards On How To Treat Women
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 13:31:06 +0000 (UTC)
14 JULY 2017 • 9:03AM
Fat. Pig. Dog. Slob. Disgusting animals.
What...finally some honesty about Leftists?

Bravo..fucktard..bravo!!! You nailed it!!

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---