Trump 'forcibly kissed women in his office', thought his supporters would think it's cool he 'slept with a porn star'...
2020-09-06 15:32:12 UTC
... and 'leered' over Michael Cohen's teen daughter, his former fixer claims in
his new book

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8703117/Trump-thought-supporters-think-cool-slept-porn-star-Michael-Cohen-claims.html

*The claims are made by Trump's former fixer and personal lawyer Michael Cohen

*He describes married Trump ogling contestants at his Miss Universe pageant

*He also claimed to have seen Trump corner and forcibly kiss women at his office

*The president is said to have been dismissive of some of his own children,
including his eldest son Donald Trump Jr. and youngest daughter Tiffany

*Cohen also reveals a number of alleged statements Trump made over the years
which targeted Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela, among others

*Cohen's memoir is out Tuesday; he is currently a three-year prison sentence

*The White House called Cohen's book 'fan fiction' and questioned his
credibility

Donald Trump thought his supporters would think it's cool he 'slept with a porn
star', and commented on how 'hot' Michael Cohen's then 15-year-old daughter was,
according to his former fixer's bombshell new book.

Michael Cohen also describes the married Trump ogling contestants at his Miss
Universe pageant and boasting he could 'have all of them' if he wanted. He also
claimed to have seen Trump corner and forcibly kiss women at his office.

Cohen's memoir, Disloyal: The True Story of the Former Personal Attorney to
President Donald J. Trump, hits bookshelves Tuesday, despite his currently
serving out a three-year federal prison sentence for tax evasion, lying to
Congress and campaign finance violations.

In the book, Cohen reveals information about a variety of alleged Trump actions
and statements that have made headlines since the former reality TV star ran for
office, according to the Washington Post, which obtained an advance copy of it.

The president is said to have told aides his supporters would think it's cool he
'slept with a porn star' after Stormy Daniels' claims of an extramarital affair
with Trump and 'forcibly kissed women in his office', the book alleges.

Cohen also writes of Trump leering at Cohen's then-15-year-old daughter Samantha
at Trump's New Jersey golf club in 2012. He is said to have inadvertently
commented to Cohen on his daughter: 'Look at that piece of a***. I would love
some of that.'

Cohen writes that when he told Trump that it was his daughter, Trump replied:
'When did she get so hot?'

Trump is also said to have been dismissive of some of his own children,
including his eldest son Donald Trump Jr. and youngest daughter Tiffany.

The White House called his memoir 'fan fiction.' 'He readily admits to lying
routinely but expects people to believe him now so that he can make money from
book sales,' White House spokesman Brian Morgenstern said in a statement. 'It's
unfortunate that the media is exploiting this sad and desperate man to attack
President Trump.'

Trump, despite his later protestations, green-lighted the $130,000 payment to
silence Daniels ahead of the 2016 election, reasoning he would 'have to pay' his
wife a far greater sum if the affair ever became known, Cohen writes, adding the
president later reimbursed him with 'fake legal fees.'

'It never pays to settle these things, but many, many friends have advised me to
pay,' Trump said, according to Cohen. 'If it comes out, I'm not sure how it
would play with my supporters. But I bet they'd think it's cool that I slept
with a porn star.'

Cohen calls the president 'a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a
predator, a con man.'

Cohen, who pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations and other crimes,
including lying to Congress, calls himself the 'star witness' of a hush-money
conspiracy that still could culminate in charges for Trump after he leaves
office.

He described his new book as a 'fundamental piece of evidence' of the
president's guilt.

Cohen writes that Trump's three oldest children came to Cohen's office after
Trump's campaign announcement in 2015, in which Trump referred to people coming
to the U.S. from Mexico as rapists and murderers. Cohen says they asked him to
convince their father to drop out of the race, arguing his rhetoric was 'killing
the company.'

The former fixer says Trump was unconcerned with any harm to his businesses.
'Plus, I will never get the Hispanic vote,' Trump said, according to Cohen.
'Like the blacks, they're too stupid to vote for Trump. They're not my people.'

He wrote that during the 2016 campaign, Trump allegedly said that minorities
were 'not my people' and that the president also supposedly claimed he would
'never get the Hispanic vote,' because, 'Like the blacks, they're too stupid to
vote for Trump.'

The disbarred lawyer detailed Trump's 'hatred and contempt' of Obama, too.

Cohen revealed that at some point in time, Trump allegedly hired a 'Faux-Bama'
to star in a video, in which Trump 'ritualistically belittled the first black
president and then fired him,' CNN reported Cohen as having written.

Over the years, Trump has been criticized for spreading 'birther' statements,
which insinuated that Obama was unqualified to be president because he might not
have been born in the US - an untrue theory.

Among Cohen's book's claims was that Trump said the only reason why Obama had
been admitted to Columbia University for undergrad and then Harvard Law School
was because of 'f---ing affirmative action.'

Cohen also wrote that Trump's 'low opinion of all black folks' included him
allegedly saying: 'Tell me one country run by a black person that isn't a
s---hole. They are all complete f---ing toilets.'

According to Cohen, Trump used the 's**thole' phrase again, when talking about
South African President Nelson Mandela.

When Mandela died in 2013, Cohen wrote that Trump didn't think Mandela 'was a
real leader — not the kind he respected.'

Cohen claimed that Trump said 'Mandela f---ed the whole country up. Now it's a
s---hole. F--- Mandela. He was no leader.'

Mandela was a key figure in ending apartheid in South Africa, a practice which
divided the country along racial lines.

Trump was slammed in January 2018 after he allegedly said, during an Oval Office
meeting about the visa lottery, 'Why do we want all these people from 's**thole
countries' coming here?' while supposedly referring to Central American and
African nations.

He later denied making the 's**thole countries' remark.

Despite all this, Cohen wrote that he never heard Trump utter the 'N-word.'

In another anecdote that bites from headline-making news about Trump, Cohen
wrote about a supposed 2013 visit Trump made to a Las Vegas strip club.

Cohen wrote that Trump went to the strip club with Russian father-son oligarchs
Aras and Emin Agalarov.

During the visit, Cohen claimed that they watched as one of the strip club
performers simulated urinating on another performer, who then pretended to drink
it.

According to Cohen, Trump reaction to what they saw on stage was 'disbelief and
delight.'

In January 2017, word surfaced of a so-called 'pee tape,' which was supposedly
filmed at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moscow in 2013, when Trump was attending the
Miss Universe pageant there.

In the alleged video - described in the Steele Dossier - Trump was said to have
watched two prostitutes as they urinated on a bed Barack and Michelle Obama
supposedly slept in.

The tape was supposedly made because Russia's state security agency, the FSB,
had the hotel under surveillance and had multiple microphones and hidden cameras
in the room.

Cohen wrote of the tape that 'this claim never occurred, to the best of my
knowledge and investigations.'

Cohen also sheds light on Trump's admiration of Russian President Vladimir
Putin, saying he admired him most because he 'had the balls to take over an
entire nation and run it like it was his personal company.'

But he added that Trump's campaign had been 'far too chaotic and incompetent to
actually conspire with the Russian government.'

On a more personal note, Cohen included some alleged details about Trump's much
discussed hairstyle.

In the memoir, Cohen wrote that the distinctive hairdo is a 'three-step'
combover, which was developed as a way to hide what Cohen called 'unsightly
scars on his scalp from a failed hair-implant operation in the 1980s.'

Cohen wrote that he once saw Trump post-shower, when his hair was down.

According to Cohen, Trump's 'strands of dyed-golden hair reached below his
shoulders along the right side of his head and on his back, like a balding
Allman Brother or strung out old '60s hippie.'

Beyond his dealings with Trump, Cohen waxes nostalgic about experiences he says
informed his fierce loyalty and attack-dog persona. The Long Island native, a
Holocaust survivor's son, writes of rubbing shoulders with mobsters at his
uncle's club, where he worked as a teen. After witnessing a poolside shooting,
he says he felt a duty to keep quiet. A few days later, he writes, a
tough-looking fellow handed him an envelope stuffed with $500 cash.

Cohen has led a publicity blitz around his memoir even as he serves his federal
sentence in home confinement. A judge ruled this summer that authorities had
retaliated against him, sending him back to prison in upstate New York after he
was furloughed because of the coronavirus pandemic, for publishing the book
ahead of the November election.

Cohen was released to home confinement in July and the government lifted a ban
on him speaking publicly.

'This story is all I have left for my wife, my children and the country I love
so much,' Cohen writes.

In a statement to the Washington Post Saturday, White House press secretary
Kayleigh McEnany said that 'Michael Cohen is a disgraced felon and disbarred
lawyer, who lied to Congress. He has lost all credibility, and it's unsurprising
to see his latest attempt to profit off of lies.'

The White House, meanwhile told the AP that the memoir amounted to 'fan
fiction.'

Cohen 'readily admits to lying routinely but expects people to believe him now
so that he can make money from book sales,' White House spokesman Brian
Morgenstern said in a statement to the news agency.

'It's unfortunate that the media is exploiting this sad and desperate man to
attack President Trump.'

Cohen's allegations — his most detailed to date — are part of an unsparing and
deeply personal put-down of Trump. Cohen assails Trump as an 'organized crime
don' and 'master manipulator,' but allows that he saw much of himself in a man
he once considered a father figure.

'I care for Donald Trump, even to this day,' Cohen writes, 'and I had and still
have a lot of affection for him.'

Cohen remains at a loss to explain his unswerving allegiance to a cutthroat
businessman who abandoned him at the most vulnerable point in his life. He
likens his fealty to Trump to a mental illness and said he thought of himself as
acting like a drug user in need of an intervention.

'It seemed to (my family) that I wouldn't listen to anyone, not even the people
who loved me most, as I gradually gave up control of my mind to Trump,' Cohen
writes.

'I confess I never really did understand why pleasing Trump meant so much to
me,' Cohen adds. 'To this day I don't have the full answer.'

The memoir offers an introspective — and at times self-loathing — apology for
the role Cohen played in Trump's political ascent. He urged Trump for years to
run for president but now laments that his election 'led the nation and maybe
even the world to the brink of disaster.'

'I thought Trump was a visionary with a no-nonsense attitude and the charisma to
attract all kinds of voters,' he writes. But the real reason he wanted Trump in
the White House, Cohen concedes, 'was because I wanted the power that he would
bring to me.'

Cohen expresses little to no remorse for his federal crimes, saying he was
'railroaded' by the government and pleaded guilty after prosecutors threatened
to indict his wife.

*
Jack Shit
2020-09-06 19:39:24 UTC
[...]